ADVERTISEMENT

West Forsyth Imposes their will on Mt Tabor after Opening Drive TD..23 unanswered Final 23-7

I thought Tabor put up a good fight after West Forsyth's Top RB Mack Duke was injured on first series; with 2nd string Marcus Caldwell's transfer...3rd string Soph. Wilson has toughness, size & speed but West D was too much...West DB's were very good again. They've scored 5 or 6 TD's on Pick 6's in all three games.

Reactions: BlackKnightNut
West dominated the second half. Their defense showed up and put Tabor in their place. I still have major concerns about West though. They're good, but not championship good. But I guess it's way to early to be thinking about that.

Tabor really needs to diversify their playbook. After they scored on the first possession, they never went back to their big WR #3. While there seemed to be some home cooking with the refs (I guess) Tabor really lacked discipline out there.

Also, fans are really rude man. I know the QB for Tabor turned the ball over a few times, but the stuff I was hearing about him from Tabor's side is just... Damn.

I have major concerns about West offense and the lack of playmakers on that side of the ball. I truly think Jaquan (#3) and KJ (#5) need more snaps on offense. I also believe West needs to settle on a band hope the kid can find a rhythm. I personally liked #12 at qb but he hasn't separated himself from #11. Tabor made too many mistakes tonight by fumbling on the 3 yard line and a lock in the back call negated a punt return for another TD. West defense is solid and they play their gaps well it for the life of me I coukdnt understand why Tabor didn't attack the other corner (#4) instead of D1 recruit Jaquan. Opening drive Tabor did a good job of attacking Jaquan with zone read pass plays but eventually Jaquan burned Tabor with a big pick 6. But I thought Tabor could've isolated their great TE #88 on the other corner and went to work. West is solid and methodical and will wear you down but I don't see anything that says championship and Glenn is my sleeper in the CPC!! I will not be surprised if Glenn runs the table cause they can score.

Reactions: BlackKnightNut
Not sure why West kept switching QBs, #12 was more impressive and more of a threat in my opinion... But I'm not the coach, so there haha. I think they can go places if they get that position situated. Good line, good receivers, good backs but gotta get the ball there...

Defense looks great overall. They can win the conference, but I wouldn't sleep on anyone because the D may have to win a few games themselves.

Playoffs will tell the tale of West Forsyth, as per the usual.

Reactions: CPC4LIFE
Glenn with no defense and schedule made up of the Sisters of the Poor so far? Watch. I would hope any self respecting 4A program could score on Ledford and Carver with North on deck Friday. They should be undefeated. They'll come back to the pack come conference time.

Last edited:
I like Glenn's team but West Forsyth is easily the one team who they will have match-up problems with when facing that West Forsyth secondary. Like I've said from the beginning it's the strength of the WF team, DB #3 Jaquan McMillian had two picks last night alone. He's got 2 returned for a TD in 3 games The other DB..#15 Young has (2 pick 6's) while #4 DB Jaylon McMillion has 1 INT for TD and another he ran to the 1yd line. Tabor never took shots at him because his film is so impressive. KJ Henry & company applying pressure on QB Stephon Brown will make a difficult matchup for Glenn. Same for EF Bullins, Those games are weeks down the line, it's about HPC this week....Next

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT