ADVERTISEMENT

Congrats WEST FORSYTH your 11-0 2017 CPC Champions ...

@Warhead1 @CPC4LIFE and a couple others I'm remiss on I must congratulate and tip my hat to you all. You called the order of finish at the beginning of the year and it played out as such.

Having said that @CPC4LIFE it's not enough for us here in Kernersville any longer to just qualify and make some noise come playoff time once you catch a glimpse of how it feels to just get there but not close the deal.

Not a lot to say from the EF crowd after Glenn and rightly so. Making a run is what we're probably relegated to this year and albeit a young team we realize still it's not getting it done.

Until we get to the point collectively in this county that horseshoes, hand grenades and slowndancing isn't enough we'll continue to get clowned on here but now I do see it's more so this CPC4LIFE cat that's causing all this.

I'm glad the other posters understand it's basically one person but I'm even trying to understand what he's beating his chest over. Last time we did anything in 4A's I was in high school and I'm 44 now. Man!! My dude pump the brakes. We really shouldn't be talking at all. Stay hungry and wait like we all are. The Cubs has given everyone hope it will happen. Lol.

I'm with you Veejay, nice story and run for West Forsyth but they have a mountain to climb before CPC can beat his chest in the playoffs. My nephew plays for East and they are young. Majority of their players on offense are sophomores and juniors along with sophomore speedster Chaplin. They also have 2 solid JV quarterbacks moving up & varsity guys are getting healthy. They should be back in their rightful place next year! I was at the West vs Glenn game and I must admit I thought Glenn would be too explosive on offense. I was wrong, West has a solid defense with Henry and the McMillian's (Both juniors) at DB are tough & D-1 talents. They gave Brown fits Friday night especially the Pick 6. Talking with some folks at the game, they are high on them next year as they stated to me the wide-outs are all sophomores & juniors and Wilson the sophomore sensation at running back return next year along with the JV sophomore quarterback whom some think will be an upgrade at that position, is out with a season ending injury suffered earlier this year. I'm in agreement with earlier post that this was probably Glenn's last real shot at a championship as Brown, Razzak, Rorie & company all graduate from a senior laden team and their JV team is not very good. Vance will be a tough test waiting on them in the 2nd round. Good luck to all the teams

Reactions: Veejay4
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT