ADVERTISEMENT

West Forsyth @ Davie

After reading some of the posts I think that the problem at Davie County is not the coaching or the kids it is the apparent lack of an educated gene pool, talk about dumb rednecks, wealthy or otherwise. So you want to have a successful high school football team I get that but what you have are grown men complaining on a message board that the player read and possibly post on. That shows a lack of understanding and an example of someone who does not have a clue. Also your comment of I pay my $6 and the coaches get paid so yadda yadda yadda. Well I did not know that $6 allowed for people to be idiots but I guess I am wrong and it looks like you are getting a lot for your money.

Last edited:
Reactions: daviekid
And for you to pop up on this post to write that ELCATO is about as dumb as it all gets bud... This site is for High School football talk.. So get back to your facebook page and continue to take selfies..

It is ok to disagree, but not posting that garbage!

Last edited by a moderator:
I think Mrs. DK needs to boot you sir.. Have a nice one.. on to the ND and Davie board bc this game is in the record books..

Reactions: jmystery
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT