ADVERTISEMENT

West Charlotte forfeits

Let's take the NCHSAA out of this trigonometry equation.

Now let's replace it with CMS.

There was Myers Park first "self reporting"
Now there's West Charlotte "self Reporting"

Myers Park would be considered a RED FLAG
West Charlotte would be considered A PROBLEM

Now CMS should conduct a thorough inspection of Charlottes "normal way of life's" Ideology and/or behavior that has been allowed, accepted, and ignored all together for ages.

If CMS follows through with every school, that little college look in Charlotte will no longer exist.
I'll bite. Again I don't think its coaches recruiting players at all but parents making educated decisions. Now the question is if they do it legally? Coaches are more likely to report another coach.

If you did what you said do you think it would level out the playing field or make some schools just that much better? IMHO if every child went to their designated school Mallard Creek, West Charlotte, North Meck, and AK would be great in football. Chambers would possibly either be really great, or really bad. Depends on the academic standing at the school.

As Nepsy has stated football is business in the Charlotte area, and surrounding counties. 2 Full spring tackle leagues, and multiple 7 v. 7 leagues. MC was jam packed yesterday with youth teams from all over NC, most from the piedmont area. Folks know who is good and who is slated for what school. Trainers and parents hold the keys now. Youth ball free agency begets, MS, begets HS, begets college, begets transfer portal. The player movement is constant and just a part of the process now. Some of these youth teams openly support certain highschools. Parents are making decisions early on.

Reactions: UNC91
I hope it doesn't get that far. I think that there is an over reach of government. The time spent sitting outside a kid's home to see if he's going to the right school could be better spent investigating crime.
It would be the CMS Police. They have their own law enforcement staff. The guys that were, and may still be, in charge were upper level officers that retired from CMPD.

Parents will give you detailed information for free. They'll be some other programs getting popped, and high profile players moving around to other schools. You really don't have to set outside someone's house to find out this information.
They had it pretty much figured out in the past from various sources of info, mainly players and parents, but the survelliance was the definitive proof they were looking for.

They had it pretty much figured out in the past from various sources of info, mainly players and parents, but the survelliance was the definitive proof they were looking for.
It’s more of Faulty paperwork. fake affidavit’s, computer generated leases, addresses on land fields, fake bank statements. Don’t need CMS police for that. I thought we only lost 6 kids @ the Creek. After the season, I found out we lost about 15 to 20 players to other programs. Kids stay in place, the Creek has a Allstar team.

The Highland Creek Subdivision which is zoned for Mallard Creek, is one of the largest subdivision, in the Southeast of U.S. 4 miles long from the entrance, to the back. There are 79,059 residents in Highland Creek. You can build a National Power with that subdivision alone. Which Palmieri was successful implementing for years.

It’s more of Faulty paperwork. fake affidavit’s, computer generated leases, addresses on land fields, fake bank statements. Don’t need CMS police for that. I thought we only lost 6 kids @ the Creek. After the season, I found out we lost about 15 to 20 players to other programs. Kids stay in place, the Creek has a Allstar team.

The Highland Creek Subdivision which is zoned for Mallard Creek, is one of the largest subdivision, in the Southeast of U.S. 4 miles long from the entrance, to the back. There are 79,059 residents in Highland Creek. You can build a National Power with that subdivision alone. Which Palmieri was successful implementing for years.
Noted above MC, NM and WC would greatly benefit from players returning home. Expect more players returning to their true schools.

Unreal what parents will try to get by with.

Isn't the majority of Highland Creek in Cabarrus County?

Unreal what parents will try to get by with.

Isn't the majority of Highland Creek in Cabarrus County?
I live in the back. My address is Charlotte. Leave out the back entrance, and take a left, I believe is North Meck. There’s a section near Concord Mills that might be Cox Mill. The majority is Mallard Creek

Last edited:
Reactions: btango
I live in the back. My address is Charlotte. Leave out the back entrance, and take a left, I believe is North Meck. There’s a section near Concord Mills that might be Cox Mill. The majority is Mallard Creek
The section near Concord Mills is Cox Mill. I have a friend that lives in that section of Highland Creek and their kids are in the Cox Mill district.

Reactions: UNC91
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT