ADVERTISEMENT

NIL Approved For NC Private School Athletes

a 16 year old "freshman" should not be allowed. Don't care when their bday is. 19 by Sept. 1st is a joke since HS football starts 2 weeks prior. Just like 25 year old college "seniors". Those aren't kids, they are men. I don't care how talented the 15 year old is, I'll take the 19 year old senior all day long.
There are plenty of 19 year old Srs now. Just like there will be a bunch of 15 y/o and 14 y/o 7th and 8th graders.

Wow. That's really young.
Yeah, I regret starting him young now. Like another said, academically he was ready and we weren't thinking down the road. In my situation I am contemplating re-classing him for athletic reasons. He's gifted in baseball but being a year younger than all of his classmates hurts him.

Yeah, I regret starting him young now. Like another said, academically he was ready and we weren't thinking down the road. In my situation I am contemplating re-classing him for athletic reasons. He's gifted in baseball but being a year younger than all of his classmates hurts him.
If he is good academically, and good character would definitely reclass him, and repeat 8th grade or 7th if that's an option. Do what's best for your child.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT