ADVERTISEMENT

West Charlotte @ Crest round 3

Officiating is shaky with fewer referees in the last few years, but the most disappointing aspect is the white hats appear to not call their position, rather wanting to keep the clock moving so they can get home to take their Geritol. It is what it is and it ain't good or fair to the kids.
In our case. Or in our games it’s been flag after flag after flag. Us nor the team we’re playing can ever get in rhythm. Then throwing flags 20 seconds after the play is over and making crap up.

I can’t think of one person who goes to a football game to see referees.

I know it’s a thankless job. I do. Now I know why it is.

In our case. Or in our games it’s been flag after flag after flag. Us nor the team we’re playing can ever get in rhythm. Then throwing flags 20 seconds after the play is over and making crap up.

I can’t think of one person who goes to a football game to see referees.

I know it’s a thankless job. I do. Now I know why it is.
We had a kick off return nullified by a side judge because he said we had a player run onto the field before our returner scored. The only problem was it was the other returner who had lateralled the ball on a reverse. He had continued down the other sideline and ran right by that side judge. I almost lost it after that call.

• Wow
Reactions: crestrulz
Does WC have a “hype man”? He may be a coach? Not sure but he most definitely looks like Lil Wayne’s brother! I was thinking it was some type of Coach Prime entry in the video that was posted on YouTube.

King of Drip AKA BIG SAUSAGES, do you know anything about this?

• Haha
Reactions: beamer24
And it was absolute right call to go for two.
Sad thing is now yall got to travel to Dudley. No way Crest field is playable with two massive trenches going across it from dragging those nuts it took to make that call. It was a zero or hero call but after the first xp went off the uprights it would have been hell to lose on an xp instead of making them stop your offense.

We survived and never quit. That's about all you can say. Our offense played 1 quarter tonight. We have to figure out what's missing on that side of the ball. I know WC is good, but we haven't been clicking last 2 games.

Games like tonight is why I’m such a huge high school football fan !!! This game had it all and both team played with everything in their body’s. Congratulations to the Chargers and my Charger buddies …we get to see the chargers play again
Man what a team West Charlotte has !!! Some of the best line blocking I have seen and that defense is legit as they come AND A HUGE SHOUTOUT TO THE REFS ….. they let these men play football and didn’t get in the way of a great game

West Charlotte is a squad of dawgs....a bunch of tackling machines. Glad our boys were able to pull it off but man what a special defense the Lions brought to the Ranch. Does anybody have the scoop on Bethune (#25)? I hated to see the extras at the end...hopefully someone can get him back on track.

Reactions: chargerbacker1
I can't wait. Win or lose I just hope we can get back to the Charger football we've played all year.
I’m not sure I agree. You have to consider that even though you drew the number 1 seed overall somehow you also got the absolute worst draw too. Look at West Henderson’s playoff draw and then look at Crest.
Parkwood, Statesville (Almost SP) West Charlotte, Dudley, and then possibly Hickory?? It may not be your offense as much as it is the level of competition you had from the get go. Not a typical schedule for a number 1 seed.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT