ADVERTISEMENT

West Charlotte @ Crest round 3

New restrooms on the way!! That’s the announcement I been waiting on 10+ years😂😂😂
Yeah, your gonna love them! While my brother is a die hard Shelby fan (and designed an incredible complex at Shelby!), he hooked Crest and Burns up with some awesome auditoriums and press boxes. Can't wait for y'all to see the plans! Is going to definitely be something to be proud of!

Yeah, I agree. 2 weeks ago, Statesville game, my son (a junior) stayed at home until the Duke bball game was over. When he showed up in the third quarter they wouldn't let him in. My wife went up there and the cop said its a new rule to prevent trouble, no one can enter after halftime.
Actually he was kept out for being a dook fan !
lol

Yeah, you’re gonna love them! While my brother is a die hard Shelby fan (and designed an incredible complex at Shelby!), he hooked Crest and Burns up with some awesome auditoriums and press boxes. Can't wait for y'all to see the plans! Is going to definitely be something to be proud of!
More urinals than we will use music to us redneck hillbillies ears

Yeah, your gonna love them! While my brother is a die hard Shelby fan (and designed an incredible complex at Shelby!), he hooked Crest and Burns up with some awesome auditoriums and press boxes. Can't wait for y'all to see the plans! Is going to definitely be something to be proud of!
Dude, they handed some of us the plans last Friday... Looks amazing....

Reactions: BIGSAUSAGES
They will definitely be awesome for both Burns and Crest. Seen the plans and they look great. They are much much needed for a multitude of reasons. But I would be willing to bet some money they won’t be ready by next football season.

I’ve watched the one handed interception that #4 for Crest made against WC about ten times. That was an absolutely remarkable play for any player but especially for a sophomore player. The kid initially misread his key, got beat, recovered without interfering, found the ball, and made a great play on the ball. Watching a play like this from the stands does not do it justice. This one play is going to get this young man a ton of high major offers. He showed every skill that translate to the next level all in one play. This kid’s future is very bright if he keeps working.

I’ve watched the one handed interception that #4 for Crest made against WC about ten times. That was an absolutely remarkable play for any player but especially for a sophomore player. The kid initially misread his key, got beat, recovered without interfering, found the ball, and made a great play on the ball. Watching a play like this from the stands does not do it justice. This one play is going to get this young man a ton of high major offers. He showed every skill that translate to the next level all in one play. This kid’s future is very bright if he keeps working.
The KM game got him a Missouri offer!

Reactions: beamer24
They will definitely be awesome for both Burns and Crest. Seen the plans and they look great. They are much much needed for a multitude of reasons. But I would be willing to bet some money they won’t be ready by next football season.
He said they would be. Told me a while back they would be starting as soon as football season was over. Just got approved last week so may be getting a late start.

Will the windows be where you can see out of ?
Interesting design....something about elevators are required for any new builds that involve a second story. Elevators add astronomically to the price of the build so he designed them in a way to not have to have elevators and put more money into the building itself. Like I said earlier....he is really good at what he does! Proud of him for sure!

From what I saw on my drawings it's not as tall as it is long. I heard the same thing about the elevators. It's probably not going to suit everyone in every way but at least it'll be better than the tiny toybox deathtrap with 3 urinals and 2 stalls, currently available to us. It looks to be more fan friendly than football friendly.

The ones that have been on that death trap box will know exactly what I am taking about
Do not think the windows have been cleaned on the outside since leather helmet days.
Careful buddy

Melton will have your hide for making such comments...I did it on here once and he called DM and threatened to remove the football league from using Crest....All because I said it looked like it had moss, grass, and baccer stains on it.....And when the sun was just right all you could see was a yellowish green hue and NOTHING else.....

And to think I rewired the PA system that day so the children could have music and announcing for their title game then it turned into that...LOL

All funnies aside, spent many a Saturday in that tobacco stained, sewer smelling, you could die traversing those steps pressbox, and once shes gone I will kinda miss er...... Glad yall and Burns are getting something nice and new

PS when is breakfast?

Reactions: BIGSAUSAGES
The ones that have been on that death trap box will know exactly what I am taking about
Do not think the windows have been cleaned on the outside since leather helmet days.
I spent a few years on top of that press box at Burns and it’s been a lawsuit waiting to happen for years. Windows in the box were awful. I saw the plans for the new boxes. Are the tops hollowed out like our current ones for filming? Looks like it but hard to tell. Also looked like on each end there is a room for coaches. The only thing I wish it had was a cover over the top for the film guys and others (in case it is an open top).

They can’t load the box like they did against KM. WC and KM are two different teams. WC is doing what KM should’ve done more of this year or what they did when they had success on Crest but went away from it. They had at least 2-3 wideouts in at all times last game to spread the defense out and went empty a lot with KD who we all know is an Athlete at QB. They’ve been throwing quick bubble routes to the WRs to keep the defense honest and to pick up yardage just to keep the chains moving. Also running jet sweets, QB keepers or rpo with it. It won’t work against a KM front 4 or Hough, etc teams with size or stout defensive lines for four quarters but there’s a good chance it may work on Crest. When they go empty Crest is only going to be able to have 5-6 in the box max because the safety playing over the top and of course the wrs being accounted for. That’s an easy 3-4 yard pickup with a QB keeper. If the Crest front 4 comes to play they win easily but if not it will be a long game.
I was spot on!

Reactions: shutdownD24
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT