ADVERTISEMENT

West Caldwell @ Hibriten

beamer24

Jul 16, 2009
Lenior
Both teams are 0-2 and need a win. Both teams were on the losing end of a shootout last week. West hasn't beat Hibriten in 20 years. Hoping this ain't the year.

Reactions: Maiden Creek
West certainly hasn’t played the same caliber teams as hhs yet. But if hibriten only runs 4 different plays again this weekend might make for a long night.

Reactions: Maiden Creek
I don’t see how it is possible to throw for 500 yards in one game and not score at least one touchdown. 👀 He musta also threw 5-7 INT’s. 😁🤣😁🤣 I’m pullin for you HHS a couple of the games I remember most was at your place. SP’s playoff games one huge win and one disappointing loss. I was also there for the HHS win over Shelby. On the way to a title. Hope your fortunes turn oon

I don’t see how it is possible to throw for 500 yards in one game and not score at least one touchdown. 👀 He musta also threw 5-7 INT’s. 😁🤣😁🤣 I’m pullin for you HHS a couple of the games I remember most was at your place. SP’s playoff games one huge win and one disappointing loss. I was also there for the HHS win over Shelby. On the way to a title. Hope your fortunes turn oon
Some places reported the 36-7 score wrong… The final was 43-37 as West actually took a 37-36 lead then lost on the final play of the game!!!

Reactions: beamer24
yes, for years it was back and forth with E Burke but the last 10 plus
has been ours

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT