ADVERTISEMENT

West Cabarrus Open

BlueDevil1996

May 20, 2020
Looks like West Cabarrus is looking for a new HC once again. This Job could be a good one but They need consistency and stability and able to build on the foundation

I don’t think that it’s hard to figure out.
Doubt it will happen but for this job - I think this tough situation and will take a guy who committed for a rebuild and lay a better foundation and keep kids at West is key

I am curious who will apply for this job? I heard a few names but don’t know if they are going or not to put their name in the hat

They need someone will a proven record - They someone who can rebuild a program! I would love to see Coach Byrd from Cox Mill apply but I doubt he leaves

Any updates or names who may applied - Someone told me Admin support isn’t strong there so that may affect who may take this job

Any updates or names who may applied - Someone told me Admin support isn’t strong there so that may affect who may take this job
Their principal is one of the most athletics-friendly principals in the county and is very well liked and respected. She shows up to 10x more games than most principals that I have ever seen. They also just had one of the best AD's in the entire state in Phil Furr, who left to take a county-wide position that was a promotion for him. Brand new school brand new facilities...only way to go here is up.

Their principal is one of the most athletics-friendly principals in the county and is very well liked and respected. She shows up to 10x more games than most principals that I have ever seen. They also just had one of the best AD's in the entire state in Phil Furr, who left to take a county-wide position that was a promotion for him. Brand new school brand new facilities...only way to go here is up.
I’m just going off what I was told so - one of my coaching buddies who I know who is looking around said he didn’t put in bc of admin support so Idk

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT