ADVERTISEMENT

Week 6 scores

Sign me up. I feel Alleghany has struggled to build an offensive identity for years. Play mountain football. I think teams try to get too fancy. Run a solid triple option with the fullback being the feature back or a zone running game out of the I.
I'd take anyone else at this point....I am not exaggerating we have been in the I formation and ran it up the middle like 5 times and get 5 yrs a carry....but coach keeps trying to mix it up with sweeps and passes and we can't get a 1st down

I truly believe it would be 21 14 if coach would just run up the middle.....I'll shut up now and stop hijacking this thread lol sorry guys

Reactions: Thunder_struck8712
Elkin 15
Starmount 17

E Surry 21
Reidsville 21

N Wilkes 28
E Wilkes 21

Ashe 21
Alleghany 0

S Surry 3
W Stokes 12

Forbush 7
Atkins 0

W Wilkes 0
W Central 27

Walkertown 6
N Surry 13

Last edited:
East Surry 21
Reidsville 21

Hell of a ball game here in reidsville, Tarboro better be paying close attention, this years cards team is for real. Yhea I know in a bears fan , but have to give the cards their due. I’m starting to think they can win here tonight

I will have to admit.. this East Surry team is legit. I’m listening on the Reidsville radio and they have just been driving with ease with those receivers. They have proved me wrong. East Surry is up 28-21 14 seconds to go in the 1st half .

Last edited:
Reactions: Realfreedom
I see you got your seat back on the red bandwagon gdawg. Welcome back and enjoy your stay.

Reactions: KW23
No doubt East Surry is legit but Reidsville did give up over 400 yards of offense last week. They can be had on defense, most teams just can't contain their offense enough for it to matter.

Never understood the people that were acting like East Surry couldn't play with them, Reidsville is really good but hardly unbeatable.

East Surry 21
Reidsville 21

Hell of a ball game here in reidsville, Tarboro better be paying close attention, this years cards team is for real. Yhea I know in a bears fan , but have to give the cards their due. I’m starting to think they can win here tonight
Focus on the team in front of you buddy.

No doubt East Surry is legit but Reidsville did give up over 400 yards of offense last week. They can be had on defense, most teams just can't contain their offense enough for it to matter.

Never understood the people that were acting like East Surry couldn't play with them, Reidsville is really good but hardly unbeatable.
They are hardly unbeatable for a team that can match their SPEED!! Murphy would be down by 20 already. Don’t rag Reidsville because they have more state titles than the beloved Murphy!

First time I’ve seen the Cards this year , every bit as good as advertised. They are every bit as athletic as reidsville. Boaz and Gosnell have had their way with the reidsville defense. They should be up two scores.

well, considering the fact they are leading the top ranked team in all of 2A at their on place at half-time, this is a bit of shock to anyone with the returning starters Reidsville had coming back. The 400+ yards Reidsville gave up you mentioned, were against the subs for mop up duty. They have lead almost every game by 40 to 0 at halftime. I for one did not expect this..I thought it would be within 2 scores, but not ES winning. Tarboro May finally have a game in the championship this year and will be the hottest ticket in in 1A for quite a while should they both meet in the championship game.

Reactions: gdawg74
First time we have agreed on much of anything the last few years watchdog but if I was Tarboro, and yes I have seen a few of their people here tonight I would be taking NOTICE!!

They are hardly unbeatable for a team that can match their SPEED!! Murphy would be down by 20 already. Don’t rag Reidsville because they have more state titles than the beloved Murphy!
Brevard shouldve beat them last season bud, Murphy definitely could've played with them last year. And I'm listening to the game, don't sound like a case of matching speed as much as ya'll going 5 wide and Boaz picking them apart, Reidsville has still picked up huge chunks on offense.

Nobody is belittling Reidsville, I was actually giving East Surry credit for all the people downing them saying they couldnt play with Reidsville lol.

Goal line stand by Trojans get ball back down 21 to 7....3 straigh runs up the middle gets a 1st down....followed by a naked bootleg losing 6 yards....I want sessoms boring ass back lol.

21-16 Avery at half. Avery's defense once again shows as mediocre at best. Giving up multiple 4th down conversions to the Highlanders. Right now, it's looking like Avery will get manhandled by Mitchell, Mtn Heritage, and Polk.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT