ADVERTISEMENT

Week 6 scores

Cloudland not playing as bad as thought we would. Starting QB got hurt. Sophomore QB not playing bad. We just keep running the same play over and over.

Have got to get pressure, put pressure, yet mix it up with Boaz. DL size doesn't impact a 6'8 QB. Always know where #12 is.

I think it’s safe to say all the trash talk about 1a football this week can be put to rest , us 1a die hards have seen several 2a teams come down and find the truth. It took Wallace years to break through only after Thomasville went away, we see SWO only get one after years of falter, Tarboro has been the only one to come down and do what they do so far. This could be the year the west brings the title back home

Reactions: mbdfan
Avery could of took a knee and ran the clock but decided to run a play for TD.

Some of the BEST offense I’ve seen but hands down the worst defensive game on both sides I’ve ever seen

Elkin 23
Starmount 17 Final

E Surry 55
Reidsville 49 Final

N Wilkes 50
E Wilkes 36 Final

Ashe 42
Alleghany 14 Final

S Surry 10
W Stokes 40 Final

Forbush 21
Atkins 6 Final

W Wilkes 6
W Central 34 Final

Walkertown 20
N Surry 27 Final

Last edited:
Reactions: TD-FridayNight
Gosnell can’t be stopped here tonight , Boaz might play tight end at Carolina, but he throws a pretty ball and punts a ball better already than most I see playing on Saturday

Gosnell can’t be stopped here tonight , Boaz might play tight end at Carolina, but he throws a pretty ball and punts a ball better already than most I see playing on Saturday
Gosnell probably has over 300 yards of total offense at this point, Reidsville has nothing for him

Cards Defense holds

Getting ready to get the ball back with 9:23 to go in the ball game, they score here and it’s gonna be tuff for the rams to come back

Reidsville takes over on downs

This one is going down to the wire , 6:32 left in the ballgame

I think it’s safe to say all the trash talk about 1a football this week can be put to rest , us 1a die hards have seen several 2a teams come down and find the truth. It took Wallace years to break through only after Thomasville went away, we see SWO only get one after years of falter, Tarboro has been the only one to come down and do what they do so far. This could be the year the west brings the title back home
Edenton beat last year's other 2A finalist Northeastern tonight, so yeah this narrative can definitely end. Small 2A is definitely deeper than 1A but the elite 1A teams can usually play with the top small 2A teams.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT