ADVERTISEMENT

Week 6 scores

Congrats to East Surry!!! They beat a 2A team that had won 31 straight games! Their defense stopped Reidsville when they had to. They came back from a deficit late in the game. Big time win - big time team! Proud of our neighbors from Surry County and the Northwest 1A. East Surry has a lot of weapons and they are deadly.

Swain up by 40..... I give the Braves credit for not quitting!

IMO - Could have easily been ugly. Swain held back on Cherokee tonight. Got to give those Cherokee players some credit for staying tough in this game. 13 players and several limping and slow to get up. No point in beating a down team by more than 41pts. Good luck to the Braves team the rest of this season.

Last edited:
Reactions: KevinFromSwain
Congrats to East Surry!!! They beat a 2A team that had won 31 straight games! Their defense stopped Reidsville when they had to. They came back from a deficit late in the game. Big time win - big time team! Proud of our neighbors from Surry County and the Northwest 1A. East Surry has a lot of weapons and they are deadly.

21 straight games. Only the 2 loss in 4 seasons for Reidsville. But awesome feat non the less.

55-49...never thought I'd see a team drop 55 on us (Reidsville)....and 2 players did all the damage..Boaz throwing and Gosnell catching and running....QB Pinnix for Reidsville (Junior) threw 7 TD passes and lost....lol....that certainly sucks.........................

Reactions: Swain97
Well no parity in SMC! Murphy, Robbinsville and Swain showing their dominance week one in the SMC. These three teams appear to be dead even and 16-1 overall. WOW Going to be some battles here in the next few weeks. Can’t wait. I’m going to have to make a trip up to the mountains to watch those games.

Reactions: Swain97 and BK13T-$
Do you think it was classy to put up 68 points on Avery last year???

Don’t think Cloudland tried to score when they were able to run the clock out.I know a kid called the wrong play at the end and I thought Lunsford was going to lose his mind.He was pissed.It was 68-24 at the end of the 3rd quarter.
Really and truly. I could do without the running up of the score by either team. Cloudland is much more of a friendly and neighborly rivalry than Avery/Watauga ever thought about being.

Reactions: Appvol
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT