ADVERTISEMENT

Weat Craven - NE Guilford

Otis4411

Jan 30, 2003
Eagles up 21-7 at half. The rams have played hard in first half. West Craven lol

Rams (NE Guilford) had to play with a jv qb. They did a good job of not letting it out. They ran the offense that the jv qb was used too. Caused a bit of confusion in the first qtr becsuse it was nothing like the film the coaches had watched. The kid did a good job for them though.

West Craven will have a tough test Next week. I was at the Eastern game last night it was 28-0 but they let off the gas and it got close. The same team(Northeast Guilford) that played W.Craven Eastern played the second and third teams almost all the third and fourth .Its going to be a lot closer than people think.

Yes!! On Hudl Two or three games . It's going to be tougher than you think The Mid State 3A Is a Tough Conference . Eastern is young that is what could hurt them , They have some big fast lineman. the right tackle for Eastern is 6'4 260. and runs a 4.87 40

Coastal Conference is finally getting some respect as well besides just Havelock. Conference is full of fast teams with athletes. West Craven is a different kind of monster I promise you. Anything can happen in playoffs but any team that plays these Eagles had better bring their A game

Yes!! On Hudl Two or three games . It's going to be tougher than you think The Mid State 3A Is a Tough Conference . Eastern is young that is what could hurt them , They have some big fast lineman. the right tackle for Eastern is 6'4 260. and runs a 4.87 40
Y'all have a helluva coach in Jeremy McDaniel-if he is still coaching. We miss him in New Bern.

I think this Eastern team is a year away from winning it all. They will have 18 starters back , Our 6 place hung with them(Havelock) most of the game then the wheels came off .Williams will be good next year also , They started 4 freshman and 4 sophomores. West Craven should win but they will run into the fastest team they have played all year. I was told from a coach from Central Nash the we were the best team they had played all year and that included Southern Nash.

Can promise you my friend that will definitely not be the fastest team West Craven played all year. You had better check the Jacksonville Cardinals. Which go 4 deep at the running back position. Their skill players are made up of the 3A state championships track team which dominated in all the sprints. All are sophomores and juniors except for QB

Yea I know We have two all state skill players also. One Back and one slot. Jacksonville is small up front compared to us tho . Except our center Lol 292,262,305,298 and center 215.

You can have all the big boys you want but if they can't move makes no difference especially in the 4th QT Jacksonville line is not huge but definitely not small be any means. But ask any team that plays them they are nasty and all got motors that get after you. West Craven got size and speed all over the field. Defensive line you probably never saw nothing like them all year. The Abram kid is a baller and is a difficult matchup for anyone. Like I said this is a special group of kids over there they are on a mission your team will have to play the best game that they have played all year to hang with the Eagles

We have scouted W Craven . They are one of the best teams in the state but other than Havelock kinda a week conference , Eastern played Eastern Guilford 12-0 Western Alamance 10-2 lost to Eastern Guilford and to one of the top 4A teams in state .Like I said we have a lineman that runs a 4.87 40 and is being recruited by South Carolina and Virginia Tech, We have a lefty for a QB so he is on the right side. #76 also the other linemen are pretty quick .We pass and run about 50 50 it will be a lot closer than you think.

Weak conference there still 3 teams still playing out of that weak conference and most likely will have three teams that will go to the 3rd round of the playoffs.. bottom line is this I doubt that you will beat Havelock.

We have three teams still playing 2 in Big 3 A and Eastern 3 A one seed and a 3 seed. havelock wont get past Orange One seed in other bracket look at the Wilson kid for them , Look at him on Hudl runs 4.6 40 and has 9 d1 offers .

Do you think Havelock has not faced teams with D1 talent on it? This may not be the dominant Havelock teams of the past but still very dangerous team. Lord knows I am far from a Jim Bob fan I however am a fan of what their kids have accomplished. Y'all can come on in this game over confident if you want and Jim Bob will try his damnest to embarrass you at home. This team is very dangerous and until someone knocks them off be real careful thinking you can play with them. You talk to much they got a coach who will try and hang 60 on you real fast. They definitely have the talent to do it also.

That kid is very talented but hell Havelock has more then half their team that runs a 4.6 I have no idea why everyone thinks that Havelock has fallen off so bad. I mean West Craven is just a whole different animal which will beat most of the top teams in the state regardless of classification. There are some teams who will and can beat them but not many. Havelock only lost to them by 7 in a game that was a play or two away from going either way.

Havelock thought last year they were going to win It all until they ran into a Mid state team with( Morehead) and a 4 seed with only 29 players . It was early In the year but Eastern beat Page High ( game type scrimmage) a 4A team and ranked 5th in state. I think Craven should win but it will be a lot closer than you think

We have played EA before in the playoffs and they are a very good program. This will be a tough game and we know it. Looking forward to it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT