ADVERTISEMENT

We need a team for Onslow County Jamboree on Friday, August 13

I wish the Lejeune Devil Pups the best this year and forward. Lej was the first team I followed when I first got to Jacksonville/
Camp Lejeune, LOL almost 40 years ago.

I wish the Lejeune Devil Pups the best this year and forward. Lej was the first team I followed when I first got to Jacksonville/
Camp Lejeune, LOL almost 40 years ago.

Have struggled mightily of lately, but years ago, lejeune had some talent. I've noticed, most higher rank, living off base more. More military kids at NS or Jville or SW. SWO benefits yearly with military kids. If Lejuene had all military kids in the town, playing ball there, they would be a powerhouse

Reactions: dogs79
Have struggled mightily of lately, but years ago, lejeune had some talent. I've noticed, most higher rank, living off base more. More military kids at NS or Jville or SW. SWO benefits yearly with military kids. If Lejuene had all military kids in the town, playing ball there, they would be a powerhouse
Like Havelock. They have very little competition for military kids. The running joke years ago was if Havelock needed players, they would transfer a Marine in that had a kid that could play. LOL

Reactions: dogs79 and UNC91
West Craven will be in the Onslow County Jamboree now instead of Camp Lejeune.

Reactions: UNC91
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT