ADVERTISEMENT

Wallace rose hill

Pure domination. Don’t see my Tigers having a chance against them next year.

I know the “Drive for Five” in Wallace will start Monday.

Reactions: dogs79
Pure domination. Don’t see my Tigers having a chance against them next year.

I know the “Drive for Five” in Wallace will start Monday.

Not sure they have alot of seniors and that JV team was not as stellar as they usually are....I think they will be good but not as good as they been the last 4 years....But alot of things could happen in the offseason.....

I've always watched them on the blitz show and always wanted to go to one of their games. This year I did. I went to the Northeastern playoff game and met up with some guys that post here. dagoob from Northeastern and dog79 and olddog77 and the rest of their gang. Great guys to hang with. You also eat good before each game when you hang with these guys. I have enjoyed it, the games, the meals, and the new friendships that were made. Next year I'll have to make a Bulldogs home game!! Congratulations Wallace Rose Hill on a very well deserved championship!!!

I've always watched them on the blitz show and always wanted to go to one of their games. This year I did. I went to the Northeastern playoff game and met up with some guys that post here. dagoob from Northeastern and dog79 and olddog77 and the rest of their gang. Great guys to hang with. You also eat good before each game when you hang with these guys. I have enjoyed it, the games, the meals, and the new friendships that were made. Next year I'll have to make a Bulldogs home game!! Congratulations Wallace Rose Hill on a very well deserved championship!!!
Ottis. good call on that ot strip. Perfect timing. And it was ballgame!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT