ADVERTISEMENT

SMC Week 4 Pickem

Honestly after watching Alleghany run the ball on us the way they did last week in the 2nd half I feel we might be in trouble tonight.

Alleghany was without their best RB if I'm not mistaken. If he's back tonight my Knights could be in for a good game.

Alleghany was without their best RB if I'm not mistaken. If he's back tonight my Knights could be in for a good game.
They are a well coached bunch. Granted we left some points on the board 2 turnovers in opponent territory. They made some great adjustments at the half and really stifled our offense. Good luck to the Knights tonight

Reactions: Old Mountaineer
Looking at their stats #20 got 222 yards in their first game they won 42-18. In their second game against a VA team he got 25 yards and #3 the QB who also would play RB and who hurt Mitchell got 59 yards rushing and 177 yards passing in that 14-12 lost. Apparently the VA has a really good D but maybe not a good offense they won their next game 12-7.
I just wonder if #3 going back and forth from QB to RB which I don't know if I've seen before was because #30 was out.
But it's hard to believe he's better than #3 who is quick but who knows.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT