ADVERTISEMENT

Wallace Rose Hill vs East Duplin

Who wins WRH at ED

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Goobs just stirring the pot. When you haven't won the big game, you can't see championship type teams lol. Ten years running he's said NE will win the title, bets the house on NE, they lose every time. Then he will disappear lol
There’s my favorite poster !!! I needed this and I hope the old 91 comes back. It’s gonna take a really good team to win the 2a championship this year. The west is loaded with some excellent teams. Northeastern will open a lot of eyes very soon and I’d love nothing more than to travel to Duplin County and play for eastern cship.

Big win by WRH, I will eat crow for the 2nd straight week. As I picked WRH to lose to both Kinston and ED. Friday night against JK is set up to be a classic. Can JK win an outright conference championship and beat WRH for the first in what seems like 10 years. Or can WRH build on the confidence they have built on the last 2 weeks and at least take a little luster off of JKs great season they are having. Gonna be a packed house at the dog pound, If you plan on coming get there early, give yourself time to get through the security measures as for my pick this week I will still give a slight edge to JK. They win a close one 24-21. But an upset would not surprise me either, Go Dogs and feed me a meal of crow once again.

I don't think either will come close to Northeastern this year. The team that surprises me this year is Nash Central. They had a very good team last year, and I thought they had a lot returning.
Sayin neither will come close to ne is wild to me. NE only team they played all year was JH rose and they got 40 hung on em and only won by 7. NE is definitely the favorite to win the east but JK, whiteville, Wallace gone have a say

It is our biggest rivalry. So even JK fans know they got to show out. Upset is very possible
This what some folks not from around here and even some ED fans don’t get. Even tho we been down for a good few years, JK and Wallace will always be each others biggest rival. ED has been the better program as of late, but there ain’t nothing like JK vs Wallace

There’s my favorite poster !!! I needed this and I hope the old 91 comes back. It’s gonna take a really good team to win the 2a championship this year. The west is loaded with some excellent teams. Northeastern will open a lot of eyes very soon and I’d love nothing more than to travel to Duplin County and play for eastern cship.

Goobs, NE has never won or will ever win in DC. WRH an ED both having down years, but playing in DC close to Thanksgiving is very difficult. NE might be the best team in the NE corner, but JK is the best team in the East this year

This what some folks not from around here and even some ED fans don’t get. Even tho we been down for a good few years, JK and Wallace will always be each others biggest rival. ED has been the better program as of late, but there ain’t nothing like JK vs Wallace
Yes JK vs WRH will be a huge game an always is. Me and the wife will be there for this game at the pound. 5:30 I'll be there with my SWO hat on lol

Sayin neither will come close to ne is wild to me. NE only team they played all year was JH rose and they got 40 hung on em and only won by 7. NE is definitely the favorite to win the east but JK, whiteville, Wallace gone have a say
I was at that game. NE was up 40-7 with 2mins in the 3rd. Idk if the put subs in to early or what but turnovers gave rose an opportunity. Talk about the fact that they have had multiple shutouts. They held Rocky Mount to 7 points who is a wing t team that just beat Southern Nash. NE is 2Tds better then anybody in the East. I hate to say it but Goob may be right. Now can they beat whoever represents the West?? Idk. Good thing is the debating will be put to work here soon.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Downeastsmashmouth
Goobs, NE has never won or will ever win in DC. WRH an ED both having down years, but playing in DC close to Thanksgiving is very difficult. NE might be the best team in the NE corner, but JK is the best team in the East this year
And Joe Biden was as sharp as a whip 😂
If this game happens, and I’m praying it does, it’s not gonna be pretty.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT