ADVERTISEMENT

Wallace Rose Hill vs East Duplin

Who wins WRH at ED

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Only 8 posts on a Wrh vs ED thread, that sums up about how the season is going for both teams. Two of the top 2a programs both with recent state titles and their posters have all but abandoned them. Only the true loyalist posters for these programs are left. I know my buddies will never jump ship, they’ll stick it through the tough times. Just look at Clinton, only Wiz left on these boards posting. Last season there was a dozen or more. Old Dogg, 79, Oldway, Panther, and that other ED poster should all pat yourselves on the back for hanging in there hoping for a miracle.
Hey Goob,

I quit posting because at times this place could get a little toxic. It also can get you in trouble when people know who you are and you post things as a reaction of your fandom and it leads to internal issues within the program, fans, friends, etc. I have enjoyed just sitting back and reading, but you are right most Clinton faithful have either chose the path I have and become readers only, or have followed CJ and his crowd to SC, or just have got off preps all together. Either way, preps will always be preps, but it does seem to be missing something this year. No SWO-#1 doing play by play in text anymore, no more unc91 and his plethora of names, talking trash to everyone. No more fun banter. Best of luck with your Eagles this year Goob, if any team out of the east deserves a title, it’s you guys. You have been so close so many times. Best of luck, as for me, it’s back into hibernation. Horses are struggling this year, but it could be worse. We could be 0-9 vs 1-8. Peace guys.

P.S. IF anyone does happen to tune into a game on Friday and hear us calling a NON-Clinton game, just know I am an employee not the employer. I do NOT make the decisions where we go to call games on Friday, and sometimes it is in the best interest of our station to cover other games. Just wanted to make that clear in case anyone was thinking I or anyone else was abandoning Clinton because of a struggling season, it isn’t like that all. We are starting to spread out more into the county as the stations coverage area and support is growing. We will always be Clintons #1 radio team, but in certain instances we will cover another Sampson Co. School. We will be at St. Paul’s this upcoming Friday where Midway plays the bulldogs for 1st place in conference.

Hey Goob,

I quit posting because at times this place could get a little toxic. It also can get you in trouble when people know who you are and you post things as a reaction of your fandom and it leads to internal issues within the program, fans, friends, etc. I have enjoyed just sitting back and reading, but you are right most Clinton faithful have either chose the path I have and become readers only, or have followed CJ and his crowd to SC, or just have got off preps all together. Either way, preps will always be preps, but it does seem to be missing something this year. No SWO-#1 doing play by play in text anymore, no more unc91 and his plethora of names, talking trash to everyone. No more fun banter. Best of luck with your Eagles this year Goob, if any team out of the east deserves a title, it’s you guys. You have been so close so many times. Best of luck, as for me, it’s back into hibernation. Horses are struggling this year, but it could be worse. We could be 0-9 vs 1-8. Peace guys.

P.S. IF anyone does happen to tune into a game on Friday and hear us calling a NON-Clinton game, just know I am an employee not the employer. I do NOT make the decisions where we go to call games on Friday, and sometimes it is in the best interest of our station to cover other games. Just wanted to make that clear in case anyone was thinking I or anyone else was abandoning Clinton because of a struggling season, it isn’t like that all. We are starting to spread out more into the county as the stations coverage area and support is growing. We will always be Clintons #1 radio team, but in certain instances we will cover another Sampson Co. School. We will be at St. Paul’s this upcoming Friday where Midway plays the bulldogs for 1st place in conference.
I was wondering that after tuning in a week or so ago and you guys were covering 2 other teams. One was Lakewood maybe. Idk.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT