ADVERTISEMENT

Wallace Rose Hill vs East Duplin

Who wins WRH at ED

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

dogs79

Nov 7, 2009
Teachey , NC
Senior night in Beulaville. Almost always a close hard fought game. Some people may think ED has turned it around. They really don’t have any good wins ( WRH not much better)but normally that doesn’t matter when they play the dogs. Attitude and Intensity will drive the Panthers. WRH is playing pretty good defense and offense is moving the ball really well but is penalized a lot. 22-15 dogs

WRH by 2 TDs. It’s the same ED team that got blew out by JK and kinston . ED won’t have no success on offense
With your logic isn't this the same Wallace team that lost to North Lenoir, whom ED beat 54-0? Ijs this one could go either way. I don't think neither is 2 tds better than the other, well they haven't been in a while. I could be wrong!

With your logic isn't this the same Wallace team that lost to North Lenoir, whom ED beat 54-0? Ijs this one could go either way. I don't think neither is 2 tds better than the other, well they haven't been in a while. I could be wrong!
Cmon man. you kno NL kicked bout half the team off after they beat Wallace. completely different team. n also I don't think Wallace 2 tds better, gone be a close game then a late score for Wallace to push it to 2

Cmon man. you kno NL kicked bout half the team off after they beat Wallace. completely different team. n also I don't think Wallace 2 tds better, gone be a close game then a late score for Wallace to push it to 2
Nah, i didn't know that about North Lenoir, that explains a lot then. Cause I was wondering when we played them, "how in the world did they beat Wallace!" Lol

Reactions: dogs79
Only 8 posts on a Wrh vs ED thread, that sums up about how the season is going for both teams. Two of the top 2a programs both with recent state titles and their posters have all but abandoned them. Only the true loyalist posters for these programs are left. I know my buddies will never jump ship, they’ll stick it through the tough times. Just look at Clinton, only Wiz left on these boards posting. Last season there was a dozen or more. Old Dogg, 79, Oldway, Panther, and that other ED poster should all pat yourselves on the back for hanging in there hoping for a miracle.

• Haha
Reactions: oldway55
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT