ADVERTISEMENT

Wallace-Rose Hill vs East Bladen

Wallace is a big step up from North Johnston and Hobbton tho EB did look competitive vs a solid South View team. I think maybe it could be close early on but Wallace eventually pulls away and wins comfortably. Too much talent in that offensive backfield.

Reactions: dogs79
I'm looking at o line and d line for the dogs. That's going to decide Clinton game the next week. O line needs to play good against EB. Also interested our new defense. Think we're going to be a lot better this year. Dogs 48-13

Yea I wasn’t implying East Bladen will win by no means, just that they have some talent. If it’s close late, who knows but I’d be surprised if WRH doesn’t win by two TD’s or more.

Eagles are solid on defense. Offense is young but is starting to click. Of course the talent faced this past weekend (no disrespect) will be nothing like we see Friday...but I also don't think the Eagles will get blown out either. I could be wrong but I just don't see it.

Haven't seen dogs yet, but from what I'm hearing potential is there to contend for a title. I know our running game will be stellar. We'll see how solid that eagle defense is. Wrh. 34-14

Eagles are solid on defense. Offense is young but is starting to click. Of course the talent faced this past weekend (no disrespect) will be nothing like we see Friday...but I also don't think the Eagles will get blown out either. I could be wrong but I just don't see it.
It's a good week for upsets if teams are not ready for play. Having said that I think Motsinger will have them ready. 42-6

Guess the Eagles shouldn't even come out of the locker room....😂

Will be a good learning experience for a young group right out the gate. Coach Priest will get the best out of them.

Best of luck to both.

Last edited:
Guess the Eagles shouldn't even come out of the locker room....😂

Will be a good learning experience for a young group right out the gate. Coach Priest will get the best out of them.

Best of luck to both.

A young group?? Maybe I was a little too conservative. Lol I was at the Sampson Jamboree so I got a decent look at East Bladen. They got some kids with some good size but honestly I'm going off what these WRH guys are saying about being back good. If they are anywhere near what they were a few years ago then what I saw Friday night is not going to stop them. But it is the first game so you always have the chance a team may not show up to potential.

A young group?? Maybe I was a little too conservative. Lol I was at the Sampson Jamboree so I got a decent look at East Bladen. They got some kids with some good size but honestly I'm going off what these WRH guys are saying about being back good. If they are anywhere near what they were a few years ago then what I saw Friday night is not going to stop them. But it is the first game so you always have the chance a team may not show up to potential.

The offense lost a few key pieces from the spring season but defense returned more with some kids not having to play on both sides of the ball which is big at this level. Starting a new QB and RB on offense that's a huge adjustment for anyone. But again they outgained South View in their first scrimmage and got some scores Friday so hopefully the confidence is getting there.

The offense lost a few key pieces from the spring season but defense returned more with some kids not having to play on both sides of the ball which is big at this level. Starting a new QB and RB on offense that's a huge adjustment for anyone. But again they outgained South View in their first scrimmage and got some scores Friday so hopefully the confidence is getting there.
You are right about not having to play both ways. That is a huge help to the team. Where is this game going to be played at? My team is in Quarantine so I may go to this.

You are right about not having to play both ways. That is a huge help to the team. Where is this game going to be played at? My team is in Quarantine so I may go to this.
Elizabethtown. We're going to eat at Italian restaurant. Come on!

Watched Wallace vs West Brunswick scrimmage and Dogs looked very impressive. Offensively did whatever they wanted and basically shut down WB outside of one long TD catch and run. #5 looks healthy and dangerous. #9 Shifty as ever. WRH will be tough to beat

Dogs should have most powerful ground game in conference, and could rival best in 2a. Will that be enough to get us back where we became accustomed to being? Takes alot more nowadays. There's definitely potential to represent the east this yr in December.

That's why we use the word potential. Who are you pushing to come out of the east?

Dogs looked Friday like State title dogs, the only miscue on D was being out of position on the long pass TD. Fast, strong and already clicking spells trouble for opponents till playoffs. 38-12 Dogs

Reactions: UNC91
I had bad feeling this would happen. Gonna effect Clinton preparation for next fri now. Oh well

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT