ADVERTISEMENT

Walkertown @ Reidsville

I just want the rams to continue to build off of last week. When Neal does get back inserted back in the lineup fully, I wonder what they will do with the secondary. You'd think one of the corners would need to move to either safety or olb.

• Haha
Reactions: Swo1980
I just want the rams to continue to build off of last week. When Neal does get back inserted back in the lineup fully, I wonder what they will do with the secondary. You'd think one of the corners would need to move to either safety or olb.

News no older than 24 hours says return is pending on Dr visit. Lets hope this Dr says the young man is cleared for real this time.

Reactions: Swo1980
Rams rolling early .... 20-0
R - Jariel Cobb 37 run (Johnniyus Sharpe run), 6:12 first quarter
R - Queshyne Flippen 37 pass from Al Lee (pass failed), 3:26 first quarter
R - Kendre Harrison 15 pass from Lee (pass failed), 3:21 first quarter

Harrison with a sensational catch and run, breaking several tackles, on a 48-yard TD pass from Lee. Grady Barrett added the kick to make int 27-0 ... first quarter is finally over.

Walkertown 0 0
Reidsville 27 7

R - Jariel Cobb 37 run (Johnniyus Sharpe run), 6:12 first quarter
R - Queshyne Flippen 37 pass from Al Lee (pass failed), 3:26 first quarter
R - Kendre Harrison 15 pass from Lee (pass failed), 3:21 first quarter
R - Harrison 48 pass from Lee (Grady Barrett kick), 2:18 first quarter
R - Harrison 2 pass from Lee (Barrett kick), 1:49 second quarter

Halftime Stats: Lee 7 of 11 for 136 yards, 4 TDs
Harrison 4 receptions, 75 yards, 3 TDs
Cobb 3 carries, 75 yards, 1 TD
Widerman 7 tackles, Sharpe 6 tackles, interception;
Miller interception

R - Bryson Miller 18 run (Barrett kick), 6:17 third quarter

47-0 ... running clock

R - Javon Harris 25 run (Barrett kick), 10:43 fourth quarter

54-0 ... 9:50 left (clock running)

If you have time, please see what the Rams two point play success rate last year was compared to this year. I have a suspicion it was better with Neal running the tries.
We go for two too much now. Earlier in the season it worked at a high success rate

We go for two too much now. Earlier in the season it worked at a high success rate
Rams' kicker Barrett (and the entire XP team) has gotten better of late. I think he's made 6 straight kicks the last two weeks.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT