ADVERTISEMENT

Walkertown names coach

Anyone know anything about him?
He's a North Davidson alum. Played college ball at Greensboro College and has been an assistant at Northern Guilford, coordinator at North Davidson, and then head coach at South Davidson the last two years. I know I'm missing a stop or two in there, but he's a good coach from a good family. It's a great hire for Walkertown if they'll give him the tools to build a program.

His wife is the head softball coach at East Forsyth, so geography might have influenced his decision some.

He's a North Davidson alum. Played college ball at Greensboro College and has been an assistant at Northern Guilford, coordinator at North Davidson, and then head coach at South Davidson the last two years. I know I'm missing a stop or two in there, but he's a good coach from a good family. It's a great hire for Walkertown if they'll give him the tools to build a program.

His wife is the head softball coach at East Forsyth, so geography might have influenced his decision some.

Will he ask his wife to get her school to stop poaching players?

Going to be hard to be successful at walkertown. Everytime a good player comes along they suspiciously ends up at East Forsyth

Last edited:
Reactions: fitguync30
I agree with you. I good proven coach and he will do well there. Walkertown will be in a good situation. I already know that the kids are staying because of this young man. I look forward to seeing him doing wonderful things there.

3A west is going to be really bad, and besides shelby 4A west in new realignment will not be good. Great spots for new coaches

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT