ADVERTISEMENT

tuscola @ smoky

Status
Not open for further replies.
The one thing that burns me the most is how complicit they are about losing.. Esp to the other side..But hey.. AT least everyone in the CLIQUE got what they wanted... Results be damned
All their eggs in one basket for that game and we were not even remotely prepared. If JTP wants to throw yeti mugs he should make sure it hits him in the head. Not anybody else!

Last edited:
Reactions: 91ths
Dog,
You have never been positive or supportive. I remember when coach Brooks used to drag Shane and Slade around by their mouthpieces. But I guess that's mature?

Dog,
You have never been positive or supportive. I remember when coach Brooks used to drag Shane and Slade around by their mouthpieces. But I guess that's mature?
You were like elementary school age then. Wait,you still are. I've read posts on this site for a long time. Dogs always spoke the truth which most can't handle evidently including you. Nice try to deflect and bring up coach Brooks. I'd say with certainty,you wouldn't have been on his staff much less A.D.

Last edited:
Reactions: 91ths
Jubal= Misinterpetation? What is a coup d'état? Traitors sell secrets to one's greatest enemies. Isn't Jubal/Misinterpetation related to coach on the other side? Bring what is dark into the light and we all will see? Players see?

I had and still don't have anything negative to say about coach Brooks! Greatest coach, in my opinion, Tuscola has ever had, but you cast blame in what may be a non truth for one coach and yet look the other way for another. People say they want a hard nosed no nonsense coach, but as soon as little Billy gets his feelings hurt the BS starts flying everywhere. Truth is, most of you are as soft as what you say you don't want! Give it a break, let them coach, and lets try with no distractions for a few weeks. We just might all be impressed. I dare say I don't remember when parents felt the need to come to practice during the Brooks era...Oh, but thats right, thats when parents didn't need to pamper their kids much like today.

Reactions: susanenhefner
Hittin lockers and throwin a tantrum isnt hard nosed coaching.Nothin wrong with being a hardass but there are better ways to go about it.impressed? about what the same four plays? Smoky was beatable but we werent ready.Im beginning to think yall dont even watch game film..Unbelievable..

Reactions: Dogthathunts
Coach Brooks lived on 4 plays and he certainly jumped our butts...any means necessary. Why don't you ask coach Postell if you can help since you have all the answers!

You will see him before i will.;)
And Brooks plays WORKED.....Coachin will tend to do that...

Reactions: Dogthathunts
Coach Brooks lived on 4 plays and he certainly jumped our butts...any means necessary. Why don't you ask coach Postell if you can help since you have all the answers!
I don't think 91 is in the buddy system. Pretty sure that's a prerequisite for getting hired on! Correct??

4 plays will work when you have The Bubba's and the Joe's! Arm chair QB's at it's finest right here!

Board secretly looking into activities/posts of Jubal/Misinterpretation, [SH]? Where are posts made from? Removing Jokers from the deck? Complete house cleaning coming soon? Get your popcorn ready. New head coach, with resume, wants to also be AD? Bring his own staff? It's Showtime?

Misinterpretation should be fired from his A.D. position just for comparing this pathetic coaching staff to anything ever even concerning Doug Brooks. LOL. This crap is too good. So trying to follow from the outside... M.B. is J.T.P's boss as Athletic Director but J.T.P. is head coach and M.B. is an assistant coach. Making J.T.P. his boss in that instance but not overall in everyday proceedings. T.T. who cannot be overlooked in all of this is principal and boss of both M.B. and J.T.P. and consequently happens to be very "good ol' boys" friends with M.B. who is the boss and/or assistant to the boss/principal... Hmmm, I have no idea why there's a problem on the hill either! LOL. I just hope he doesn't see this and get mad and punch another innocent locker or tell his very mature coach buddy to throw a yeti mug at me...

Last edited:
Misinterpretation should be fired from his A.D. position just for comparing this pathetic coaching staff to anything ever even concerning Doug Brooks. LOL. This crap is too good. So trying to follow from the outside... M.B. is J.T.P's boss as AD but J.T.P. is head coach and M.B. is an assistant coach. Making J.T.P. his boss in that instance. T.T is principal and boss of both M.B. and J.T.P. and consequently happens to be very good friends with M.B. who is the boss/assistant to the boss... Hmmm, I have no idea why there's a problem on the hill either! LOL. I just hope he doesn't see this and get mad and punch another innocent locker...
I have no idea who any of these people are, but dang that’s funny right there!

Not MB as you say. Just a Tuscola supporter. I want to see us be successful just as you, but I'm not going on a message board witch hunt. That makes things worse on the staff and players.

Not MB as you say. Just a Tuscola supporter. I want to see us be successful just as you, but I'm not going on a message board witch hunt. That makes things worse on the staff and players.

It sure does and its hilarious!

giphy.gif

Reactions: PisgahCatamount07
Board secretly looking into activities/posts of Jubal/Misinterpretation, [SH]? Where are posts made from? Removing Jokers from the deck? Complete house cleaning coming soon? Get your popcorn ready. New head coach, with resume, wants to also be AD? Bring his own staff? It's Showtime?
It’s a good thing I liked reading Q drops/posts Because it has prepared me for this :D

Reactions: seadog28
I would like to see THS do well, there are some good coaches, TEACHERS, and other personnel at THS I believe after having worked with many of them for 10 years. Stings a bit to see such negativity regarding what is going on up there. I admit to being puzzled about apparent intentionally causing a well respected girls basketball coach to have to find work elsewhere, soccer coach that has been successful with less than most teams have to work with talentwise, Couldnt find a place for another bb coach that was a head coach for a college program and now is working at another college program. No school can afford to lose that kind of coaching/teaching talent. JMO.

Another great point WhoaMule... and one that has been overshadowed on this topic. The world is bigger than just high school football at the end of the day. These kids are being used as pawns in this political debacle currently going on at Tuscola and are indeed losing good TEACHERS as well in the process. I'm just a lil' bit older than Austin Chambers, but I got to know him and lifted weights and trained with him before he went to and even some during his offseasons at WCU/Appalachian State and I just can't seem to get over what/how/why things happened to him the way that they did. He was not only a hell of a future head coach, but a good and caring teacher that his students and players really admired. This is the same boy that made headlines for turning down plays from the Smoky Mtn. guy not that long ago. Things have to come to a head at some point in Waynesville. I know I'm a Pisgah guy and this may be an unpopular opinion amongst most, but when my bears are not playing the mounties, I actually root for them and want to see them do good! It makes the rivalry game, the county as a whole, and just football overall better.

Last edited:
It’s a good thing I liked reading Q drops/posts Because it has prepared me for this :D

Amen, God Bless Q. The real Q and the NC Preps Q, Cletus, are both dropping truth bombs. This is a CF of epic proportions at Tuscola. No one needs to get fired, they all need to be reassigned to other schools in the county and the whole staff (everyone), AD and Principal need to go other places other than Tuscola. They are horrible at their jobs, not teaching, but just leadership and management of anything. You can't hire friends, you hire ass kickers that get the job done. Tuscola has been very fortunate to have had great coaches in the past, Caldwell, Hodgin, Brooks, Kiefer and Pursley. These guys there now, could not even clean the commode for those coaches. Why does Tuscola always want to hire a local boy, inside hire, or someone the kids love? It takes a complete moron to think a rookie coach will work at any Haywood County school. I blame alot of this on the past Superintendent and the current Superintendent we have for not kicking ass and telling the people in Waynesville they have no hiring power. Nolte should have never been hired either. I would have fired anyone associated with that abortion of a Super Anne Garrett. He is spineless just like his paintsuit predecessor. Go down East or out of State and get a great coach, similar to Kiefer, who can make it happen. Let him fire everyone and start the staff from scratch. We need a staff like Brooks had, where everyone was pulling in the same direction and not trying to undermine the head coach. Anyone ever notice that the current staff, or the majority of them, gets fired when they have a competent coach, and then they huddle up, run the competent coach off, bring in one of their buddies and get hired again? How many times does this have to happen, before the community tells all of them to hit the bricks? I think Postell is a good man, and has good intentions, but he is not developed enough as a coach and needs to go back to another school and learn the craft. He is in way over his head. Also, why does the communinity not have CE Weatherby Stadium at Doug Brooks Field yet? Who can do more than Brooks has done? He is the equivalent to Weatherby and needs to be treated as such. That is freaking embarassing. Almost as embarassing as Coach Brooks having to watch that bunch of incompetent neophytes trying to coach this team. I see alot of good post on here, but we need to do what the people in Canton do, raise hell until they are ALL gone. You never see this happening in Canton. Never. Because they don't allow it to happen. You think Donnie Kiefer loses to Pisgah and Smokey Mountain with that team this year. Hell to the no, not even close. Know the difference, stop the homeboy crap and get serious. If it is actually for the kids, like it should be, then hire someone like you have hired in the past and let them stay for awhile. Quit listening to the damn snowflake parents, they are more incompetent than their children's so called leaders. Special shoutout to Cletus for dealing with a subject that most of Western Haywood hides under a rock and doesn't discuss.

Last edited:
Did MacArthur say "I shall return?" Did JTP say "I shall not return?"

Don't we have a duty to stay the course and hold accountable who needs to be held accountable? Isn't perfection unattainable? But if we chase perfection we can catch excellence? All in due time.

Is this thread done? Show support for the players. Friday's coming and the players see.

Reactions: 91ths and esah2212
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT