ADVERTISEMENT

tuscola @ smoky

Status
Not open for further replies.

91ths

Oct 7, 2010
I think this could be a very interesting game..Most are betting against us.. That's fine...
I think we get this one....JMO..

Smokys tough even with the two losses and the two cupcake wins...I'm sure this won't be well received but they'll out coach yours friday night

Reactions: Dogthathunts
We shall see. Maybe they will put up more than 14 points...…..o_O
I also watched Smoky blow the game against rville… They have a penalty problem....But Hell..So do we.. LOL

To many suspensions to many injuries not enough coaching ! Hate to say but ....Smoky wins going away

Tuscola has had Smoky number over the last few years. Wouldn't surprise me if they win.
Smoky is getting it together no doubt..They may blow us out of the water. But I don't think we will go down without a fight.

I also watched Smoky blow the game against rville… They have a penalty problem....But Hell..So do we.. LOL
Only takes one more point than your opponent to win....we had 14 more of those points than you did.... There's always next year

Reactions: 91ths
91, you got one thing right. They won't go down without a fight or two or three. :D
LOL.. Nothin wrong with a little scrappin now and then.
We should of had that attitude earlier on... I still think we can beat smoky..

Randy Travis..I told you so O I told you so!!!

Geeez! Lol. You can move all of your players around to different positions but until you move some coaches around then nothing will ever change.

Guys in all likelihood as I have stated in other posts Tuscolas victory over North Hendo was likely their last . And it will only get worse before it gets better. Just the facts
I was holding some optimism in this thread. That's why I started it.
But I believe you are correct.

I still believe we can compete with Asheville and Erwin. AC and West may be a little too much, but NB is definitely beatable. I told you they were overated. I see at least 1-3 more wins.

This is what happens when the administration allows the players to choose the coach. All those kids who signed the petition for JT to be coach can get comfortable losing.

Ugly is all I can say, no offense, no defense, just awful. I don't think we will win any other games either, and that may be the last one I attend, just too hard to watch this mess. It was the same things on offense, run up the middle twice and throw on third down, punt or interception, its just the most predictable stuff ever.

Rose colored glasses ! Can I do any better ? NO. But I didn’t apply for the job ! Probably a great guy but seems to be out of his league. Remember it’s gonna get worse .

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT