Tough Stadium to WIN at in HS FB

BlueDevil1996

May 20, 2020
At the College level you have

Penn State - White out
Alabama - Rarely loses at Home
Clemson - 62-1 from 2013-2022 at home
Etc

So Who has the toughest environment to Win?

I maybe a little bias but Coach Joe Popp Stadium is a hard place to win at When Mooresville is Good. The Crowd , the Atmosphere is 2nd to none and Our Home Record is pretty decent which idk what it is but I know there been stretch where we lose 1 maybe 2 at most in a season at Home

Catholic - I never been but what I been and seen and all is - Being up close and how smallish the Venue is it’s the football version of Duke’s Cameron Indoor. Catholic is loud and they have a great Home Fan base

Richmond - Nothing like Raider Magic ; Raider with the new light that flash off n on and Richmond when good is one of the best in NC.

Scotland: That video board ; The loudness of the Intro video and Music and How the stadium is designed- The sounds stays within. Scotland is a great Home Venue and They rock out.

I’m sure Crest , King Mtns , Burns , Shelby, AC Reynolds are all prob in the mix bc they have great football every yr and I’m sure at home
They rock out!

What Venue do u believe is the toughest Venue to win at?

Reactions: Vik-Val 86
I would think in Mtn areas

Robbinsville
Mtn Heritage
AC Reynolds
Cherokee

Eastern NC

Havelock
New Bern
Northeastern
Hoggard?

Not sure, not a regular there. Thomasville fan. However, when I attended the two games this year at Clinton, their home side was packed so I could see some of their fans moving over there vs standing whole game.

My one time there (Clinton) was in 2001. They had a group of fans that would sit on visitor side every game, no matter how many were on home side.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT