ADVERTISEMENT

The Right Decision

yeah people complaining about not having a HS football season are pretty disingenuous at best. Makes no sense to me. We're in a pandemic and they want to go on as if there is no danger in large crowds. I'd bet alot of them are high risk themselves. I wonder if they were laying in a hospital bed would they feel the same. I avoid people like the plague(pun intended)

I loathe discussing politics on here BUT, you all put your heart and souls in to politicians more than the deity you all claim to worship. ALL politicians are corrupt and the 2 party system is a scam, filled with high flawed individuals at best and degenerate sadistic thieves at worst. The republicans are bigoted cold blooded thieves who steal money and are usually involved in some clandestine sexual affairs with young men. The democrats are hypocritical elitists who only care about looking good who want to turn young men into young women and vice versa, although the men only get caught in affairs with young women. Politics is set up screw your minds giving you pain and pleasure in the same dosage.

Reactions: UNC91
I loathe discussing politics on here BUT, you all put your heart and souls in to politicians more than the deity you all claim to worship. ALL politicians are corrupt and the 2 party system is a scam, filled with high flawed individuals at best and degenerate sadistic thieves at worst. The republicans are bigoted cold blooded thieves who steal money and are usually involved in some clandestine sexual affairs with young men. The democrats are hypocritical elitists who only care about looking good who want to turn young men into young women and vice versa, although the men only get caught in affairs with young women. Politics is set up screw your minds giving you pain and pleasure in the same dosage.

So the system of politics is trash? I can agree with that. However, if that is the case, then you also have to question the reality of said "virus" otherwise you are basically contradicting yourself since politics has played a huge part of promoting the "virus".

Reactions: UNC91 and BK13T-$
So the system of politics is trash? I can agree with that. However, if that is the case, then you also have to question the reality of said "virus" otherwise you are basically contradicting yourself since politics has played a huge part of promoting the "virus".
no Im not contradicting myself, people are getting sick and many are dying from it. I never questioned that.

Stock market is almost back were it was before the Wuhan virus.
Unemployment isnt....Is it? SO I guess the stock market isnt the end all be all of the economy is it? But at least it is back to where it was at the height of the 2008-2009 recession.

Unemployment isnt....Is it? SO I guess the stock market isnt the end all be all of the economy is it? But at least it is back to where it was at the height of the 2008-2009 recession.
I lost my job in 2012.Horrible times back then.

Reactions: BK13T-$
no Im not contradicting myself, people are getting sick and many are dying from it. I never questioned that.

Why not? People are dying everyday from a number of causes that haven't been addressed. Where is the shutdown from cancer? Because its not contagious? I can name at least 5 people who have died from cancer, 6 who have have died from car wrecks, and 2 who have died because death is inevitable. Now I'll say again, how is this virus not contradictory to your previous statement?

Tennessee already in Week 2 outside of Nashville. Ga and SC will be starting up in a few weeks. I can literally drive as long as it would take me to get to the outer edges of WNC and see a game by crossing an invisible boundary line.

Reactions: BK13T-$ and UNC91
Why not? People are dying everyday from a number of causes that haven't been addressed. Where is the shutdown from cancer? Because its not contagious? I can name at least 5 people who have died from cancer, 6 who have have died from car wrecks, and 2 who have died because death is inevitable. Now I'll say again, how is this virus not contradictory to your previous statement?

The question you are asking doesn’t make sense. Nothing he said in his statement is a contradiction, its his opinion.

You’re comparing something that is transmitted from person to person to cancer and car wrecks. You don’t see the problem with that argument?

Sure, death is inevitable but that doesn’t mean you should go play in traffic on I-85 either

The question you are asking doesn’t make sense. Nothing he said in his statement is a contradiction, its his opinion.

You’re comparing something that is transmitted from person to person to cancer and car wrecks. You don’t see the problem with that argument?

Sure, death is inevitable but that doesn’t mean you should go play in traffic on I-85 either

It also doesn't mean that politics and media hasn't played a huge, enormous role in ruining our life style as Americans because a "virus" suddenly appeared along side racial injustice during an election year...and this is all just one big "coincidence"? No sir, or ma'am, or it whatever you "identify as" people are dying daily, CNN never addresses the problem with Chicago, or contradiction of BLM vs BBM. Its all BS

It also doesn't mean that politics and media hasn't played a huge, enormous role in ruining our life style as Americans because a "virus" suddenly appeared along side racial injustice during an election year...and this is all just one big "coincidence"? No sir, or ma'am, or it whatever you "identify as" people are dying daily, CNN never addresses the problem with Chicago, or contradiction of BLM vs BBM. Its all BS

I think the thing that has shocked me the most through this is the selfish nature displayed by individuals. The complete lack of empathy toward other human beings because their “lifestyle” got disrupted. It’s sad really because so many more will die because of selfish attitudes.

Yes, I’m sure the whole world is in on the Corona “hoax” with the intent of screwing the President. Lol, come on man that’s absurd.

I think the thing that has shocked me the most through this is the selfish nature displayed by individuals. The complete lack of empathy toward other human beings because their “lifestyle” got disrupted. It’s sad really because so many more will die because of selfish attitudes.

Yes, I’m sure the whole world is in on the Corona “hoax” with the intent of screwing the President. Lol, come on man that’s absurd.

Duh. Of course more people are going to die that already had other issues. That’s been said since the start. Some of those other issues include obesity, high blood pressure, diabetes, among other things if you actually read it. I wonder what percentage of Americans fall into those categories? I wonder what percentage of this board falls into those categories?

Realistically, I’d probably be fine if I caught it. Maybe I already have? What I worry about are those people with preexisting conditions who aren’t able to just isolate. I’m not going to just write them off because they’re already sick.

Last edited:
The fact that 6% of the deaths are from Covid alone is pretty impressive. Most viruses do not kill people without co-morbidities. A lot of people, if not most, are walking around with co-morbidities living normal, average lives.

Reactions: Crest is Garbage
The fact that 6% of the deaths are from Covid alone is pretty impressive. Most viruses do not kill people without co-morbidities. A lot of people, if not most, are walking around with co-morbidities living normal, average lives.

Exactly, the vast majority of deaths in the US are listed with co-morbidities. This is just another example of cherry picked data that’s used to confuse people.

Well as other state start to play we will see how this all turns out.
Who will be right the ones that want to open up or the tin foil hat wearing left

Well as other state start to play we will see how this all turns out.
Who will be right the ones that want to open up or the tin foil hat wearing left

How is this even right when kids aren’t in school can’t play sports. Businesses shut down some closed for good. I don’t understand.

Reactions: BK13T-$
'Bout time for you to go slop the hawgs ain't it, hillbilly
P.S. When you go to the pig pen to feed your swine, do you wear your I LOVE VLADDY MORE THAN THE FBI tee shirt ?
tenor.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT