ADVERTISEMENT

The Right Decision

Dems voted down the repub relief package today. Said it wasn't enough. Now we wont get anything. Some seems better than none but the dems would rather hurt us than do anything that will make Trump look good.

Dems voted down the repub relief package today. Said it wasn't enough. Now we wont get anything. Some seems better than none but the dems would rather hurt us than do anything that will make Trump look good.

I bought one these today. Now I have to find the 9 and 19 round magazines for it. It definitely was the right decision.
rock-island-vr80-coyote-brown-12ga-3in-semi-automatic-shotgun-20in-1642168-1.jpg

LOL! You know I got love for you bro. But, come on man. Trump never claimed to be a politician. He’s been in office 47 months, yet the Country’s problems are in him, even you can’t believe that garbage. On top of that, you all nominated a fool who’s been in office for well over 40 years. What has he done? There is that pesky crime bill he fostered. He and his son are whores for China. Lastly, he has no clue what planet he is living on, and he is a rapist, and a child sniffing pedophile on a monumental scale. Yet, you’d vote for him simply because Trump who has my 401k blowing up, unemployment at an all time low, in the middle of a made up pandemic talks harshly sometimes.

Give me a freaking break. Now, you know me. I don’t give one rip what anyone, especially anonymous idiots on a message board thinks bout me. So, I’ll just say it. If y’all can cast a vote for that old geriatric, dementia infected, baby killing, child sniffer. How in the world can you gripe about anything Trump says?

One more thing. NOT ONE, of those riot having, Antifa,BLM, clowns coming out here. That’s suicide and you know it.
Carry on!

:rolleyes:

They make a 9 round, 19 round and 25 round drum magazine for the AR-12. A company use to make a 50 round drum magazine but I haven't seen one in years.

Reactions: UNC91
They make a 9 round, 19 round and 25 round drum magazine for the AR-12. A company use to make a 50 round drum magazine but I haven't seen one in years.

I will have to see if can find the 25 round drum for it. Its a Rock Island VR80 Coyote

Yep. Have any of you liberals seen ole sleepy joe talk? Mind is gone. I hate it for him and its unfortunate but it is reality. 50 years in politics and has done nothing. NOTHING!
Are you kidding? I have heard Biden for the last 40 years off and on including during this campaign.. I have also seen and heard Trump ad nauseum. So has the rest of the world. It takes a lot of gall to criticize ANYBODY else after listening to Trump blow smoke like a carnival barker with no regard whatsoever for truth or facts. I mean falsehoods a 6th grader knows are untrue he has no trouble saying and repeating.

Are you kidding? I have heard Biden for the last 40 years off and on including during this campaign.. I have also seen and heard Trump ad nauseum. So has the rest of the world. It takes a lot of gall to criticize ANYBODY else after listening to Trump blow smoke like a carnival barker with no regard whatsoever for truth or facts. I mean falsehoods a 6th grader knows are untrue he has no trouble saying and repeating.
My god have you been drinkin the DNC koolaid.. Ray Charles could see Biden is absolutely in mental decline.
And quite possibly a worse candidate than Hilbag was..

Reactions: UNC91 and BK13T-$
They can’t see it they believe what’s going on in these cities is ok with these so called peaceful protest.Heck democratic leaders of some states says you can abort babies after their born . Most people would call that murder but not them . So if anyone is ok with that then there ok with anything

Reactions: 91ths and BK13T-$
They can’t see it they believe what’s going on in these cities is ok with these so called peaceful protest.Heck democratic leaders of some states says you can abort babies after their born . Most people would call that murder but not them . So if anyone is ok with that then there ok with anything

First Perhaps these rioters have nothing to do with "peaceful protests," and when caught should be prosecuted and imprisoned just like any other criminal. As for your claim about abortion. How ridiculous. can one be to believe that. In any event, you simply dont have a dog in that fight, its not your business. Abortion, within certain guidelines, is legal, and will remain a decision to be made between the parties directly involved. The patient, her doctor, and THEIR conscience. Not yours. It is past time for you to accept the fact that abortion is going to remain legal. no matter who is elected. It is settled law and been upheld numerous times. .

• Haha
Reactions: BK13T-$
It sounds as if you are thinking about VOTING FOR SLOW JOE.

Reactions: BK13T-$
The parties directly involved you say?
I can think of two directly involved that doesn't have a say.

Well mule go look what Virginia’s new laws are and see for you’re self . If anyone says it’s ok to abort a baby much less after it’s born is a sorry person . Look for yourself hoss ! The good book talks highly against it. All I have to say to you or anyone else about this matter!

Reactions: Tiger Fan35
Whoamule,

Murder is what abortion is! Last time I checked that was against the law except libs come up with this law to try and make it legal to kill babies. I dont care what way you slice it or what parties are involved. God is control and he allowed a woman to get pregnant. She shouldn't kill the baby period! Thats like me saying hey I dont want to be married so I'm gonna kill my wife. The only difference is I get put in jail for that. By the way I am very happily married! You will never convince me that a Christian or any decent human being can vote to kill babies no matter the situation.

Whoamule,

Murder is what abortion is! Last time I checked that was against the law except libs come up with this law to try and make it legal to kill babies. I dont care what way you slice it or what parties are involved. God is control and he allowed a woman to get pregnant. She shouldn't kill the baby period! Thats like me saying hey I dont want to be married so I'm gonna kill my wife. The only difference is I get put in jail for that. By the way I am very happily married! You will never convince me that a Christian or any decent human being can vote to kill babies no matter the situation.
That's strange. The last time I checked abortion was legal, and has withstood many challenges in the supreme court. I also couldn't help but notice when Republicans controlled the House Senate AND the White House, they did NOTHING to change the law. Nary a thing. If you don't believe in abortion, DONT HAVE ONE. Ill support that. But by GOD you ain't gonna dictate anybody else what they can or can not do with regard to making their OWN decision when faced with it. For you faux Christians I would remind you that abortion is not mentioned anywhere in the Bible. If you consider it murder, that's on you. Neither the supposed word of your God nor existing law agrees with you.

• Haha
Reactions: BK13T-$ and sammyk
Look for yourself hoss ! The good book talks highly against it. Did you know the "good book" is equally against lying and stealing. In your case I would recommend you look for YOURSELF. Not a word in the Bible regarding abortion one way or the other. Thats YOUR word.....Not any God.s word. Just setting the record straight.
:

• Haha
My god have you been drinkin the DNC koolaid.. Ray Charles could see Biden is absolutely in mental decline.
And quite possibly a worse candidate than Hilbag was..
I believe it is fair to say that you would feel the same way about ANY Democratic candidate. No matter WHO they are. People like you are always looking for the Anti Christ to return. For 2000 years. When he DOES arrive you VOTE for him because he has an "R" beside his name and you THINK, despite 4 years of evidence to the contrary, that he has your best interests in mind. Hard to respect people like that.

• Haha
Well MULE A CHILD IS A GIFT FROM GOD!!!! You’re right it doesn’t directly mention abortion but they’re plenty of verses that talk of it exodus 21:22-25,jerimiah32:35,psalms 106:37-38,psalms139:23-16, Deuteronomy 24:16,jeremiah1:5,psalms1273-5.. If you don’t believe in the word of god that’s you’re decision.

Murder is wrong.
God said he knew us when we were yet in our mothers womb.
Do the math.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT