ADVERTISEMENT

The New High School System

swett2victory

Aug 28, 2010
Cocoa Beach, Florida
New drug testing in the school system..

The next thing would be is to deal with them cell phones in the class rooms...
The next thing would be to deal with Chips, drinks, and all sorts of food in the class rooms...
The next thing would be head sets in the class rooms...
The next thing would be all the beautification equipment[make up, nail filer, ect...] in the class rooms....

Total Distraction and with this comes a change in a students attitude and innocent bystanders will capture the same cancer.

Nothing should be on the desk except the student, paper, textbooks, pen/pencil. That's it...

I VOTE

http://robesonian.com/news/80946/some-nc-schools-drug-test-for-parking-spot

Last edited:
Is this 4a football related ??
You are very smart, intelligent, Einstein-like and courageous and I apologize that this is 1 of 50th thread that has nothing to do with Scotland(I know you're heart broken)........love all your skilled attempts though.

But to go along with your disposable comment, this has to do with all students of any high school and when you deal with all students, a share of those elements have to do with athletes in some or all sports and when you deal with sports, somewhere in the project or math solving problem it may or may not have to do with football.

So yes, as a matter of fact it does affect the Football and the 4A arena. Again good try, but your attempts dissolve every time.

Just trying to help
S2V

Last edited:
giphy.gif

New drug testing in the school system..

The next thing would be is to deal with them cell phones in the class rooms...
The next thing would be to deal with Chips, drinks, and all sorts of food in the class rooms...
The next thing would be head sets in the class rooms...
The next thing would be all the beautification equipment[make up, nail filer, ect...] in the class rooms....

Total Distraction and with this comes a change in a students attitude and innocent bystanders will capture the same cancer.

Nothing should be on the desk except the student, paper, textbooks, pen/pencil. That's it...

I VOTE

http://robesonian.com/news/80946/some-nc-schools-drug-test-for-parking-spot

- NO cell phones, Eye Pods, Eye Pads, Flip Phones or " Smart " phones allowed on campus. First infraction will be one goat kick, in other words, a trained goat will kick you in the head.
- NO food will be allowed in the classrooms or the gym. First infraction will be two goat kicks to the head, in other words , a big ass goat will kick you in your head. Twice.
- NO head sets allowed on school campus. If you're caught with a head set on your head, it will immediately be jerked from your head and stomped on the sidewalk, hallway, gymnasium, or wherever the infraction occurs. First infraction will result in a mountain goat head butt, and a kick to the groinal area by said critter.
- NO nail polish allowed on school campus. If you insist on painting your nails, you'll be required to drink the remaining contents of the bottle while being goat kicked in the cranium area.

Last edited:
- NO cell phones, Eye Pods, Eye Pads, Flip Phones or " Smart " phones allowed on campus. First infraction will be one goat kick, in other words, a trained goat will kick you in the head.
- NO food will be allowed in the classrooms or the gym. First infraction will be two goat kicks to the head, in other words , a big ass goat will kick you in your head. Twice.
- NO head sets allowed on school campus. If you're caught with a head set on your head, it will immediately be jerked from your head and stomped on the sidewalk, hallway, gymnasium, or wherever the infraction occurs. First infraction will result in a mountain goat head butt, and a kick to the groinal area by said critter.
- NO nail polish allowed on school campus. If you insist on painting your nails, you'll be required to drink the remaining contents of the bottle while being goat kicked in the cranium area.
The perfect comedy version GSO

I need you to bust one GSO

I am afraid to say it, but I believe the new audience does not know what special powers you and I have.

Give me about a good 10 liner or more...

It's been a while and you are over due for one

Remember the AALC(Adults Acting, ect........)

Jungle Smee wore his stolen headphones and the tee shirt of skulls and crossbones
It was immediately jerked offen his lint filled head.
He started to subliminally snicker as his breath smelled of day old likker
Claimed he was listenin' to the Jerry and the Grateful Dead.

C.T. taught Advanced Brick Layin' while Governor Purnell taught Beginnin' Card Playin'
At the Goat's Head Charter School
" They'll be no Eye Pad punchin' nor any classroom snack type munchin', "
Fish will be stocked in the cement pond pool.

They'll be no mention of soccer or any congregatin' at hall lockers
Unless you want your head swiftly kicked.
We'll have a staff of trained goats and five alligators in the school moat
Pack your lunch if you think we'll be conned slash tricked.

They'll be no more PTA or smoke blowin' soirees
We'll be nobody's shade tree fool
If you'd desire to give us a look throw away your fancy checkbook
It's cash only at Goat's Head Charter School.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=yctmnY2oL50

Last edited:
Reactions: swett2victory
If I was a superintendent I would tell it how it is in the house of education
I would say drugs, cells, chips, headphones and make-up is a no-go at this station
If I wus the principal I wuld enforce every single law for all rule breakers
So they could understand what I meant by no potatoe chips allowed from the 10 acres

If I was a counselor, I would take the sugar from the gum snak smaking chewers
And then put’em in a class where the consequences could be seeing by their classmate viewers
If I was a teacher, I would make a metal toy box and tell’em to throw all the belongings inside
And you will get it back as soon as class is over and you threw away all that street kick rocks pride

If I was a substatude I would come in strong and follow all the rules of the above said instructors
I would enforce the law of all sources and make sure they understand they aren’t the conductors
If I was a student I would listen to enforcers, follow direction, pull my bridges and stop acting like a fool
Before they jumped on me, drug test me and send me back to Goat’s Head Charter School

Last edited:
Reactions: GSO-Triple5
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT