ADVERTISEMENT

The Journey Begins

AND YOU DIDNT GET ME ON SCOTSWIN......
Thats wrong
you wont regret this game.....too many people doubting scotland.....but its ok because scotland has a plan......people in the background saying "nah"...........i like to suroound myself around goal setting programs that play, talk, and walk like a warrior ..........so here I am at Pate, 17 Aug..............it me scotland and the field ready to get it on..............some will believe......some wont..............SO WHAT

THE FREAKING JOURNEY BEGINS............................be ready...................cause we dont have an opponent.................we have two......................mallard creek.....................and..........................ct

toot toot ....both teams will fight hard to win ,its good to be tested early but sometimes its not wise. those young men are big fast and hard hitting ,

Advantage Scotland
Of the teams I saw this spring, Scotland looked the most impressive to me

Last edited:
so who did you see?
I often travel for visual knowledge
Butler, David W.
East Mecklenburg
Independence
Charlotte Catholic
Wake Forest
New Bern
Pinecrest
Rose, J. H.
West Forsyth
Richmond
Hillside
Page
R.J. Reynolds
Davie

Last edited:
I often travel for visual knowledge
Butler, David W.
East Mecklenburg
Independence
Charlotte Catholic
Wake Forest
New Bern
Pinecrest
Rose, J. H.
West Forsyth
Richmond
Hill
Page
R.J. Reynolds
Davie
Thats a lot of schools and you didn't see line play so I think that is the defining characteristic of championship teams - I think SC is very strong at 3 positions RB, OL and LB after that there are a number of questions at corner, receivers and DL. I think they will be just fine at QB if they are allowed to play and its not 34 Right, 34 Left, 5 left and 5 right.

Thats a lot of schools and you didn't see line play so I think that is the defining characteristic of championship teams - I think SC is very strong at 3 positions RB, OL and LB after that there are a number of questions at corner, receivers and DL. I think they will be just fine at QB if they are allowed to play and its not 34 Right, 34 Left, 5 left and 5 right.
Well I believe 34 & 5 will be stop by a DL that can get the job done, and blitz the QB , but blitzing may not be a bad idea that may make it hard to run a formation out of the backfield , and l hope they do run left and right that may be a good night for a DL for if you can't run the ball it's going to be a long night and it's going to take a good DL to stop theses two young men .

. I think they will be just fine at QB if they are allowed to play and its not 34 Right, 34 Left, 5 left and 5 right.

Not a whole lot wrong with 34/5 left/right, need a qb to
make the correct reads. That and enough passing and play action to keep defenses honest. The first sentence
by itself literally works against 85% of teams

CrY1froWIAAv7SB.jpg

Last edited:
Yea well...It's not necessarily how you start...it's how you finish. Like I said before, " they ain't handing out no trophies yet. They do that in December. "

Reactions: swett2victory
Yea well...It's not necessarily how you start...it's how you finish. Like I said before, " they ain't handing out no trophies yet. They do that in December. "
I heard New Bern suppose to get one in December to add to their windex glass cleaned, pledge clean, bath-n-body works scented trophy case

Any truth to this sir?

Well Mr. Swett...that would certainly spice things up purty good....hmmm Dec. You say ?

Why Mr. Swett, them Bares is gonna be a hibernation in December...wonder who's gonna accept that trophy?

We've got 2 titles in 4 years, Swett. The bath and body works scent is still fresh.

Boys look good this year, a lot of talent coming up from JV and a different attitude from last year. That's what a coach with 3 rings brings to the table. Glad we've got a coach with title(s) on our side.

Come on down to Laurinburg. We will happily welcome the site of those red pants/black and white jerseys.

No disrespect to your team, field, fans, but I prefer not--
that 3.5 hrs is just sooooo far. I like it here or that
neutral idea..
Good luck on your season...

That is true, but the kids have it worse riding all that way with no AC. Good luck to you guys as well, wish I lived closer to watch the MC game.

Reactions: swett2victory
That is true, but the kids have it worse riding all that way with no AC. Good luck to you guys as well, wish I lived closer to watch the MC game.
I once had to make that drive up-yond when Fairmont High School played Northside and the more I drove the more dizzy I became and begin hallucinating and seeing Kangaroos jumping across what seem to look like an Australian back roads countryside looking environment. Then I had to adventure down some long Arizona roller coaster highways. Later it must of been 1 or 2 bridges that looked like the Edmund Pettus Bridge. It got even better though when the road construction crew made me feel like I was on a Motorseecle Drivers Exam with them orange thangs making me zig-zag, until I came upon a town called New Bern and that is when I knew I was in the hood. Tripadvisor rated this route The Bermuda Triangle on land. So all-in-all Mr. NBBEAR, I know exactly how you feel. Too much of a risk pa

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT