ADVERTISEMENT

Tarboro Vs East Surry

East Surry is a bunch of slow white guys who have played absolutely nobody all year LOL We have played at least 3 teams already that is better than this. Tarboro will win by as many as Craddock allows...

Is this how you want to represent Tarboro Football? Before you post think about how Coach Craddock would want use all to represent Tarboro Football. Remember the lessons he is teaching these young men. Be respectful!
Go Vikings!!

Been reading through this thread and the content posted by a couple of ES fans. We have scrimmaged ES for some years now and they have been nothing but class so I dont know where this comes from all of a sudden, but you should never go after the kids. As for the game.. I remember in 2011 when we played Tarboro after watching film all week we thought we could stack the box and shut down that offense but looks can be deceiving. One guy goes the wrong way, doesn't fill the correct gap and bam you are beat. There is a reason Tarboro has won as much as they have with this offense, it works. I understand being excited for your team being in the state championship and I am happy for Trent, but I wouldnt be giving a program like Tarboro any more motivation than they already got.. I'll take Tarboro in a 35-14 type game. After 2011 you Tarboro guys get nothing but respect from us Lincolnton folks. Good luck Vikings and congrats to the Cards on making it this far in Lawman's first year.

A lot of respect for Lincolnton. They had a great team that year. It took the Tarboro T with a healthy Todd Gurley to score enough to beat them. That Lincolnton team sent a lot of kids to play college ball that year.

Reactions: Wolf4Lyfe
Yes I was ,lots of talk about that Pizza Hut incident ,and that article has been seen alot ,and if charges have been dropped so be it.I’m a man and I will apologize for jumping to that conclusion,but why would felony charges have even been brought up without some evidence .

Reactions: curtiscummings1
I don’t agree with that statement either but weren’t you calling Tarboro players thugs and convicts yesterday?
Calling someone a convict has nothing to do with skin color calling East Surry a bunch of slow white boys is ignorant considering they have a fairly diverse roster and are far from slow

East is gonna give you guys a game ,we will see what you got ,all the shit talkin will play out on the field .Thinking you’ll compete or dominate in 2a 3 a or 4a is a bunch of shit.WallaceRose is seeing that now ,only one hyping Tarboro up is Tarboro,believe me East kids aren’t intimidated ,don’t overlook these slow white kids ,they may just surprise you.
Good luck

considering they have a fairly diverse roster and are far from slow
So I look it up and says East Surry High 2% black, thats not diverse to me bruh but whatever lol.

Point is white, black, green, yellow don't matter because outside of about 2 kids ya'll dont have any speed. Frame it how you want, ya'll slow compared to Tarboro period.

Last edited:
Silliest post ever — white kid , black kid , purple kid , pink kid . If someone gets butt hurt over somebody saying slow white kid then GET OVER IT . I’m an old white dude and I’m slow as all get out , unless it’s quitting time at work , or she’s hollaring supper time. As far as Wallace Rose Hill goes , ummmm they won the 2a ship last year against a VERY GOOD reidsville team, and also beat the breaks off of havelock at havelock. They are a class act and great program. They paid there price to build that program , lost to Tville a few times in the ship before finally breaking thru. Some great games those were. You better do your home work before you throw that name out there. I’m a bear fan , I’m pulling for the cards on Saturday, but let’s be honest , they are playing a whole lotta football team, a deep , battle tested , championship team and coaching staff . It is a steep mountain to climb, but there isn’t a mountain out there that never got climbed sooner or later

East is gonna give you guys a game ,we will see what you got ,all the shit talkin will play out on the field .Thinking you’ll compete or dominate in 2a 3 a or 4a is a bunch of shit.WallaceRose is seeing that now ,only one hyping Tarboro up is Tarboro,believe me East kids aren’t intimidated ,don’t overlook these slow white kids ,they may just surprise you.
WRH won the 2A championship last season.

Reactions: bless_em
WRH won the 2A championship last season.
This
dude you are really making yourself look like a fool and that means something coming from me

Bless Em...You are the smartest guy on this thread my man !!! You are correct... at the end of the day the color dont matter.... What matters is THEM GUYS OVER THERE look like they are walking in quick sand compared to THEM VIKINGS !!!!! Their thinking of fast is nothing compared to Edgecombe County FAST !!! It is almost gametime and all the mess will be put to rest..... It is forecast for rain on Saturday and they are going to get it 100% PURPLE REIGN!!!!!

Tarboro- 42
East Surry- 7

Go Vikings !! #PurpleAndGold

Reactions: bless_em
That heritage team beat lincolnton that year. Believe it or not they had just as much speed as tarboro, but it didn’t matter cause heritage ran them over. Y’all won hat game up front and it was impressive because heritages line that year was just dominating. Tarboro ran them over in the second half especially

In the East, especially Tarboro’ conference, how much did teams throw?? Or was it a running league?

That heritage team beat lincolnton that year. Believe it or not they had just as much speed as tarboro, but it didn’t matter cause heritage ran them over. Y’all won hat game up front and it was impressive because heritages line that year was just dominating. Tarboro ran them over in the second half especially
That game against Heritage in 09 still haunts some around these parts lol. You're right, they were very good up front and pushed us around all night. I remember many saying if we get past Heritage we would be heading to Chapel Hill. A lot of respect for what Robinson does up there at heritage.

Reactions: Mhsneer
In the East, especially Tarboro’ conference, how much did teams throw?? Or was it a running league?
SW Edgecombe had more success passing against Tarboro this season than anyone, but they aren't a true passing team. They had a 6'6" WR that could high point over everyone. Riverside throws the ball around a lot. It's hard to say with some of these teams what their true offensive scheme looks like because their offense couldn't stay on the field.

Is this how you want to represent Tarboro Football? Before you post think about how Coach Craddock would want use all to represent Tarboro Football. Remember the lessons he is teaching these young men. Be respectful!
Go Vikings!!

This guy is a troll and likely not even from Tarboro. Pretty obvious

This guy is a troll and likely not even from Tarboro. Pretty obvious
Tarboro didn't get credit for their strength up front. Some of those Mountain Heritage guys looked like Mountains. As a D-lineman, you have to keep those guys from opening those lanes to the second level which gives your faster LBs and safeties a chance to fill those gaps. Tarboro had the speed advantage without question, but the D-line had to hold up their end...and they did! That's why you lift those weights in the off season.

Let me see if I can lure ES folks into a discussion about...football. I would say Tarboro's signature wins would be Pamlico, Riverside, SW Edgecombe, North Stanly and Edenton Holmes. What would the Cards signature wins be? The Mount Airy win is obvious, but what else?

Reactions: AcesWild2323
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT