ADVERTISEMENT

Tarboro Vs East Surry

Jokes Aside ,we don’t have a quality division,hope the Cards are clicking ,and try to make it a game .

A injury plagued MA team is not a big win.... No big wins honestly.... Which will lead to reality on Saturday when the Vikings whip their butts.

Reactions: buzzcoach
A injury plagued MA team is not a big win.... No big wins honestly.... Which will lead to reality on Saturday when the Vikings whip their butts.
I'm not sure you can chalk a 40 point swing between Game 11 and Game 13 with only one game and a couple of bye weeks in between solely on injuries. Hard for me to square the two results, save the fact that it was 7-0 at halftime and then the granite wheels just fell off the wagon. You have to give East Surry credit. If Mt Airy was wounded, they seized the moment pounded them down in the second half.

If the East Surry that played the second half against MA shows up, it could get interesting. I'm not sure the timing for a passing game will be there. The short week due to the weather and a forecast for rain Friday and Saturday are factors as well. Its going to be a wet field that's been played on twice earlier in the day. The circumstances seem to favor the running team, but we won't know until the whistle blows.

I think you may be living in a dream as much as you brag about Tarboro ,maybe you were a kid who’s mama wouldn’t ler him play ,because he may get hurt a wannabe.

Trust me I bragged about an East Surry team a few years ago ,that beat teams 40 or 50 to 0 week n out ,just to get their ass waxed in the playoffs ,so all this cannot be beat crap is just that .Let me decide it on the field .

Yawning , zzzzzzz, zzzzzzz this thread used to be about football 5 pages ago —- and someone let the dummy’s out . Zzzzzz , zzzzzzzz, zzzzzzzz wake me up when it returns to the subject of football and the dummy’s have left

Just thinking about the great season East Surry has had. If only the powers that be had let Coach Diamont had one more season. What a way for him to retire, 300 victories and playing for a state championship what a way to go out. Credit this year's coaches and team but it's year's of preparation by Coach David Diamont and his staff to help get them to this point.

I thought everyone had already argued that point. Give the current coach the credit for orchestrating the East Surry magic that no other coach was able to take this far.

Just thinking about the great season East Surry has had. If only the powers that be had let Coach Diamont had one more season. What a way for him to retire, 300 victories and playing for a state championship what a way to go out. Credit this year's coaches and team but it's year's of preparation by Coach David Diamont and his staff to help get them to this point.
this ship had sailed, time to move on.

Team wouldn’t be where they are without the coaching change bottom line

Reactions: DaBluePrint1
Just listening to some of the season stats about Tarboro. 39 pass attempts for the year with over 4000 on the ground. Not one back has over 1000 yards rushing. Four different backs have 800+ on the ground.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT