ADVERTISEMENT

SWO schedule

UNC91

Dec 12, 2019
Anyone got a schedule for the black and orange this year? Hasn't been posted on MaxPreps or anywhere? My wife likes to plan her weekends around the games. Thanks in advance

Our schedule isn’t out either but I did see we were playing at Rose in non conference. Most likely we’ll play a team out of the 757 and another team out of the Rocky Mount/ Wilson area. I wish coach would schedule a western power or a team from the ECC.

So what's the word on the squad? How are we possibly looking next year, and any interesting players to keep an eye on?

Maxpreps has a partial schedule up:

9/2 -- 3A Whiteoak
9/9 -- JH Rose (home)
9/16 -- Wallace Rose Hill (away)
9/30 -- Kinston (away)
10/28 -- East Duplin (home)

Reactions: UNC91
Maxpreps has a partial schedule up:

9/2 -- 3A Whiteoak
9/9 -- JH Rose (home)
9/16 -- Wallace Rose Hill (away)
9/30 -- Kinston (away)
10/28 -- East Duplin (home)
Hopefully get the full schedule out soon. JH rose again is good for the kids. You going to make it into the state this year swo1?

Have to see how things are going once into the playoffs. Some time in November I hope. The Eastern Div game for sure, maybe even before that. I'm thinkin this is gonna be a good year. I have a lot of things (projects) going all summer and fall. But I will make the trip if it happens for sure. My daughter is back in Jacksonville now and my grandson is in Sneads Ferry. So I have places to stay as long as I want.

Reactions: UNC91 and dogs79
Have to see how things are going once into the playoffs. Some time in November I hope. The Eastern Div game for sure, maybe even before that. I'm thinkin this is gonna be a good year. I have a lot of things (projects) going all summer and fall. But I will make the trip if it happens for sure. My daughter is back in Jacksonville now and my grandson is in Sneads Ferry. So I have places to stay as long as I want.
Awesome brother. Safe travels. Hopefully this season will be a bounce back for the stallions

• Haha
Reactions: BK13T-$
SWO must be mad at themselves with a schedule like that. Makes me hurt just looking at it. Good luck Stallions.

• Haha
SWO must be mad at themselves with a schedule like that. Makes me hurt just looking at it. Good luck Stallions.
Is this sarcastic or what? 3 are conference and one of the two non conference is difficult

No, 91, no way. No sarcasm... Wallace-Rose Hill, East Duplin, Greenville Rose, these are some tough teams. I wouldn't know them like you do, being you're from that area, but weren't all these teams at least pretty good this past season. I know two of them played for the title and ED went a couple rounds deep in the playoffs. I was thinking like White Oak and Kinston were decent, too.
Actually, the first thing I thought about when I saw the partial schedule was SWO is playing a tough early schedule to get themselves prepped for the playoffs.

No, 91, no way. No sarcasm... Wallace-Rose Hill, East Duplin, Greenville Rose, these are some tough teams. I wouldn't know them like you do, being you're from that area, but weren't all these teams at least pretty good this past season. I know two of them played for the title and ED went a couple rounds deep in the playoffs. I was thinking like White Oak and Kinston were decent, too.
Actually, the first thing I thought about when I saw the partial schedule was SWO is playing a tough early schedule to get themselves prepped for the playoffs.
Oh okay. Yea Wallace and ED are conference. Rose lost a lot but are 3a so always have numbers and athletes. Hopefully some tough games will have us ready this year

Reactions: Lincolnton
Lookin at full schedules for other teams looks like we kick off on 8/19 this year. So we need two non-conference games prior to White Oak. We have opened up with Jacksonville for a lot of years so probably will this year also. Would like to see Richlands for the other one. Its a big gate game and a big rival. Conference will be what ever dates they assign.

Reactions: SWO-WA and UNC91
We've added 3A Jacksonville (away) on 8/19. Figured they would. Now if Richlands fills in the non-conference games it will be a good stout schedule.

We've added 3A Jacksonville (away) on 8/19. Figured they would. Now if Richlands fills in the non-conference games it will be a good stout schedule.

Reactions: Maiden Creek
Should be the same schedule originally planned for last year. Most schools have two year contracts for non-conference games and then the conference schedule should not change. I realize some had to pick up or cancel games that were or were not originally on the schedule due to covid but hopefully things will be back to normal this season.

The reason you are seeing some games on the SWO schedule is Maxpreps automatically populates when schools enter their schedule. The schedule you see for SWO currently has only those teams that have listed their entire schedule for 2022 in Maxpreps on their page. No one from SWO has entered the entire schedule so all you are seeing are those teams that have entered their full schedule.

Good, always a good test early in the season. Jville is well coached and always has athletes

I'm lookin for the stallions to play with the Cards this year. When we first started playin em took care of business. Of course Jville has gotten better the last few years, no so with us. Good games with them and Rose and we will be ok with any 2A team.

Okie-dokie, Richlands added to fill out the non confrence games, 4 3A teams, only fill ins left are the JK, and North/South Lenoir games for the conference. A 10 games schedule this year.

I'm back from the River/Lake from a 9 day trip. Fishin was OK, not great. 90+ deg. days, Cold, at 32 deg, windy, wet with thunder storms, we had it all. Ready for football now.

GO STALLIONS

The James Kenan game will be on 10/21 @ JK. Only N/S Lenoir to complete the schedule.

I'm hearing alot of this same talk. But also some other schools. Heard around 12 stallions in all leaving for other schools. Don't know just talk.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Kerr is my lil cousin and his dad sent me a amusing tik tok breaking the news lol I told him really out of all the schools 😒…..I’ll be rooting for him in every game……except week 2

Is this for real? Wtf haven't been around the old heads lately so haven't heard any of this ?

Reactions: dogs79
I'm hearing alot of this same talk. But also some other schools. Heard around 12 stallions in all leaving for other schools. Don't know just talk.
Holy shit. SWO has fallen below hard times. Damn knew this would happen if they kept cornball Dempsey at the helm. Sad days in the west

You guys need to figure out what sides you would like to eat with that Crow you got cooking on the grill! I would suggest some taters and onions! Lots of hot sauce, cause that Crow is gonna be a tough chew for ya! But when that time comes just wipe the hot sauce off you mouth and forget about how bad that old crow taste going down.....cause SW Onslow will be ok....that's a fact!

You guys need to figure out what sides you would like to eat with that Crow you got cooking on the grill! I would suggest some taters and onions! Lots of hot sauce, cause that Crow is gonna be a tough chew for ya! But when that time comes just wipe the hot sauce off you mouth and forget about how bad that old crow taste going down.....cause SW Onslow will be ok....that's a fact!
What exactly does ‘ok’ mean

History Class- Fall of 2019..Another year when disgruntled players left the corral....And where did they go hmmmmmm let me think? WRH! 7-5 Season & lost 2 conference games and 1st round exit in the playoffs to Whiteville. Southwest Onslow lost to Northeastern in the 2nd round. That is exactly what I mean by OK......I am sure SW was not happy with a 2nd round loss but the darn crickets were chirping at Legion field in the playoffs the last time all these super stars left the corral and went to Wallace! History class is over for today kids! Check on that Crow on the grill, you definitely do not want to burn it!

Not into predictions. Great teams come and go just like players. The tradition at the Corral has been a winning tradition since 1975 when it was born. I do not see a couple of players leaving changing that tradition! Nor, do I see a team with the tradition of WRH being effected too much by a player moving over there. They are gonna be great this year with or without whoever transfers over there. Because of their tradition they will win! Not because anyone wants to go jump on their band wagon. So when I say SW Onslow will be OK I mean the winning tradition will go on without the disgruntled who leave! It always has and always will! A down year is a down year. And lets be honest the last time the disgruntled ran to Wallace they had a down year...Javonte is in the NFL. So whoever wants to compare any running back in the state of NC to that guy just go ahead back to the grill and finish cooking that CROW!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT