ADVERTISEMENT

SWO schedule

You guys need to figure out what sides you would like to eat with that Crow you got cooking on the grill! I would suggest some taters and onions! Lots of hot sauce, cause that Crow is gonna be a tough chew for ya! But when that time comes just wipe the hot sauce off you mouth and forget about how bad that old crow taste going down.....cause SW Onslow will be ok....that's a fact!

Welcome to the board. Now wtf are you speaking lol? SW will not be okay with 12 kids leaving, by far the best player in Kerr leaving. SW hasn't been okay in 7 or 8 years? You talking about hot sauce and taters? Clown we talking bout SWO football program that Dempsey has ran into the ground.....

Reactions: Maiden Creek
History Class- Fall of 2019..Another year when disgruntled players left the corral....And where did they go hmmmmmm let me think? WRH! 7-5 Season & lost 2 conference games and 1st round exit in the playoffs to Whiteville. Southwest Onslow lost to Northeastern in the 2nd round. That is exactly what I mean by OK......I am sure SW was not happy with a 2nd round loss but the darn crickets were chirping at Legion field in the playoffs the last time all these super stars left the corral and went to Wallace! History class is over for today kids! Check on that Crow on the grill, you definitely do not want to burn it!

Stop talking please and sign out. You making SWO look worse then we already do. SWO sucked in 19. You bragging about being avg?????

Not into predictions. Great teams come and go just like players. The tradition at the Corral has been a winning tradition since 1975 when it was born. I do not see a couple of players leaving changing that tradition! Nor, do I see a team with the tradition of WRH being effected too much by a player moving over there. They are gonna be great this year with or without whoever transfers over there. Because of their tradition they will win! Not because anyone wants to go jump on their band wagon. So when I say SW Onslow will be OK I mean the winning tradition will go on without the disgruntled who leave! It always has and always will! A down year is a down year. And lets be honest the last time the disgruntled ran to Wallace they had a down year...Javonte is in the NFL. So whoever wants to compare any running back in the state of NC to that guy just go ahead back to the grill and finish cooking that CROW!

No lol dude pipe down. SWO hasn't been good in years like 7 or 8. Kerr is the closest thing to javonte this year. Dempsey didn't know how to use the kid. Whitehead and his son need to leave to Dixon or something and maybe SWO will be better. No way SWO will be okay without Kerr. Probably won't win a game this year.....

Still the question should be asked, what is behind this mass exodus? Is it coaching philosophy? Is it the thought of making it to the next level is better at one school compared to another? I mean SWO has a long history of sending kids to the next level.

Is it seeing the year Roberts had last year and think, "Gosh, I can step right in and do the same thing!" Maybe a career change for the parents? Its not like any part of Duplin County is all of a sudden an attractive place that people are just busting at the gut to move to.

So what is the reason? Solely on the coaching staff? Go to the other SWO thread and read what the parent was saying not even a year ago. Now, a TikTok video announcing the move? What, was ESPN busy so they couldnt broadcast "The Decision" so someone could proclaim "I am taking my talents to High School Road in Teachey."

Im not trying to knock the player, he had a decent year last year. Not earth shattering and in looking at the game stats, a lot of the yardage and TDs came in games against questionable competition. Now, that doesn't mean he wont succeed wherever he goes.

So, what is the reason these kids are leaving the SWO program?

They are leaving to go somewhere that they, or more than likely, their parents conceive has a better chance to win! Crow smelling good on that grill now! "SW without a win and a mass exodus"! We can always depend on you UNC91. This sounds like its very personal to you! Don't get so upset. Just know you are gonna have some long Friday nights pulling against the stallions in the future! And be careful mentioning a players name in the same sentence with Devonte down there. I wouldn't think that would be a smart thing to do! Those will be some tuff shoes to fill my friend!

They are leaving to go somewhere that they, or more than likely, their parents conceive has a better chance to win! Crow smelling good on that grill now! "SW without a win and a mass exodus"! We can always depend on you UNC91. This sounds like its very personal to you! Don't get so upset. Just know you are gonna have some long Friday nights pulling against the stallions in the future! And be careful mentioning a players name in the same sentence with Devonte down there. I wouldn't think that would be a smart thing to do! Those will be some tuff shoes to fill my friend!

Who is devonte? Never heard of this cat? I've been going to SWO game for 28 years only missed four? Had two sons play for Padget on the title teams, myself played at SWO? You sound like Dempsey to me...

Still the question should be asked, what is behind this mass exodus? Is it coaching philosophy? Is it the thought of making it to the next level is better at one school compared to another? I mean SWO has a long history of sending kids to the next level.

Is it seeing the year Roberts had last year and think, "Gosh, I can step right in and do the same thing!" Maybe a career change for the parents? Its not like any part of Duplin County is all of a sudden an attractive place that people are just busting at the gut to move to.

So what is the reason? Solely on the coaching staff? Go to the other SWO thread and read what the parent was saying not even a year ago. Now, a TikTok video announcing the move? What, was ESPN busy so they couldnt broadcast "The Decision" so someone could proclaim "I am taking my talents to High School Road in Teachey."

Im not trying to knock the player, he had a decent year last year. Not earth shattering and in looking at the game stats, a lot of the yardage and TDs came in games against questionable competition. Now, that doesn't mean he wont succeed wherever he goes.

Definitely the coaching staff. Went from a run heavy under Padget winning many titles. Then Dempsey comes in, can't relate to the star athletes and went to a pass happy terrible offense. The coaching hires are a joke, especially whitehead. The guy should be coaching flag football at best. Kerr parents want best for their kid, I don't blame them for getting away from Dempsey the guy is toxic as hell. They already had family and resident in WRH. The kid is a star, Dempsey wouldn't give him the rock. Got the terrible white QB couldn't hit the right side of a barn, throwing the rock 20 times a game. Under Padget QB maybe throw 20 times in a whole year. Rebuilding for last 7 years at SWO. I guess going 7-5 is a good year at SWO now SMH

Hey Momma! this crow taste just like chicken! And I guess the new standard is when the going gets tough just move to Wallace NC! Problem is in life, where does that end, when that has been your habit! Tough day at work get a new job, tough day in relationship get a new wife or husband, tough year in football move to Wallace! God forbid we stick it out and suck it up and stick! Checked on that crow on the grill lately?

• Haha
Reactions: UNC91 and dogs79
Hey Momma! this crow taste just like chicken! And I guess the new standard is when the going gets tough just move to Wallace NC! Problem is in life, where does that end, when that has been your habit! Tough day at work get a new job, tough day in relationship get a new wife or husband, tough year in football move to Wallace! God forbid we stick it out and suck it up and stick! Checked on that crow on the grill lately?

What in the world is this crow you referring too ? The kid tried for two years to make it work at SWO, the coaching staff is hot garbage. Why stick around and play when the coaching is terrible and won't let the best kids play the position. The white QB 5 step drop back has never ever worked at SWO and won't ever. Put your best athlete at the QB, and run the damn triple option PERIOD. Kerr was by far the best player on SWO period, give him the rock and let him go. As long as Dempsey and whiteheads ass at SWO, no one will fear SWO period.

Take that crow shit you like eating somewhere else clown. This is football not a restaurant

Just looking at the past 7 or 8 years and SW has had a few kids leave. Most from what I have seen stay and grind it out. You know those kids that really love stallion football. Some decide its not for them. I have heard of two that are for sure leaving if you know more then maybe you are right! But I will bet you a Crow Sandwich that SW Onslow will be just fine without some of the disgruntled ones....If I am wrong I like ketchup and mustard. Not gonna get mad and cuss at you but the show will go on with or without proposed super stars in any program! And I will say this for the last time! Do not mention another running back in the same sentence with Devonte! And if you do not know who he is then your knowledge of this subject is too low to be talking this game with me....

• Haha
Reactions: BK13T-$ and UNC91
Looking at max preps SW went to Eastern Finals twice in past 5 years. 2017 and 2018...Now if that is rebuilding to you UNC 91 then ok! I give you rebuilding now but you are not being honest when you say two Eastern Finals appearances and several Conference Championships are rebuilding! Its very obvious you have some personal issue in this. Cause what you are saying is a LIE!

• Haha
Reactions: UNC91
Just looking at the past 7 or 8 years and SW has had a few kids leave. Most from what I have seen stay and grind it out. You know those kids that really love stallion football. Some decide its not for them. I have heard of two that are for sure leaving if you know more then maybe you are right! But I will bet you a Crow Sandwich that SW Onslow will be just fine without some of the disgruntled ones....If I am wrong I like ketchup and mustard. Not gonna get mad and cuss at you but the show will go on with or without proposed super stars in any program! And I will say this for the last time! Do not mention another running back in the same sentence with Devonte! And if you do not know who he is then your knowledge of this subject is too low to be talking this game with me....
Who is devonte for the second time..the kid name is javonte Williams, so who knowledge is low? I know him and his family well. Same with the Roberts boy who will be in the league soon. You sound like a clown hang around at the corral. You must have no idea. 12 kids are leaving. SWO has turned into a dumpster fire. The eastern finals are a joke, Dempsey might be the worst coach east of Raleigh period. Get blown out by WRH by 40 at home. NE would have drug SWO if we played them period. You seem like you played at SWO with cornbread Dempsey???? So explain to me what this SWO football is cause definitely not the same when I was playing in the early 80s? Tiny legs huge arms whiteheads ass is terrible..... His son is terrible. Three neighborhoods in SWO produce all the talent for SWO for years, Dempsey can't relate to them so they aren't even playing but go to school at SWO.

Looking at max preps SW went to Eastern Finals twice in past 5 years. 2017 and 2018...Now if that is rebuilding to you UNC 91 then ok! I give you rebuilding now but you are not being honest when you say two Eastern Finals appearances and several Conference Championships are rebuilding! Its very obvious you have some personal issue in this. Cause what you are saying is a LIE!
Yes SWO is terrible and rebuilding, did you not watch last year games? Lost to WO? WO is terrible in football have been for years? Maybe they will suit up Burney and have a chance to win or your cornbread Dempsey loving ass. I'm from Georgetown and have family still there that tell me everything that's wrong with this once storied program. My boy DLEE and Philly rolling in their graves watching this shit show

Good morning....Not gonna get into name calling. I was referring to your comments that were untrue. I even agreed that last year was rough to say the least. However, you said the following lies---'throwing the rock 20 times a game' Whitehead 89 passing attempts in 10 games. Let me help you with the math, 8.9 attempts per game. "Dempsey wouldn't give him the rock" Also a lie...Kid got almost 1200 yards-148 carries with 12 touchdowns...next closest guy on team got 36 carries. That was your second lie. Now for lie #3- "SWO hasn't been good in years like 7 or 8 years" With two eastern Finals appearances in past 5 years. He beat Wallace twice in one of those years....So its obvious you have an axe to grind. Or that you just like talking crap about players and coaches. Or that you are just a liar which I just proved. Sorry that I miss spelled JAvonte's name...So keep typing your crap and I will just fact check you down every day.

• Haha
Good morning....Not gonna get into name calling. I was referring to your comments that were untrue. I even agreed that last year was rough to say the least. However, you said the following lies---'throwing the rock 20 times a game' Whitehead 89 passing attempts in 10 games. Let me help you with the math, 8.9 attempts per game. "Dempsey wouldn't give him the rock" Also a lie...Kid got almost 1200 yards-148 carries with 12 touchdowns...next closest guy on team got 36 carries. That was your second lie. Now for lie #3- "SWO hasn't been good in years like 7 or 8 years" With two eastern Finals appearances in past 5 years. He beat Wallace twice in one of those years....So its obvious you have an axe to grind. Or that you just like talking crap about players and coaches. Or that you are just a liar which I just proved. Sorry that I miss spelled JAvonte's name...So keep typing your crap and I will just fact check you down every day.
Loving the “Let me die!…with the Phillistines” concerning SWO.

Blown away on the eastern finals last 5 years…I checked it.

Ole 91 certainly can embellish….but there’s quite a few on here that are just as good or better.

Here’s to the glory days!😉

Reactions: UNC91 and dogs79

Lol dude are you serious or just don't watch SWO football? The kid dropped back 20 times a game, his slow non athletic ass got sacked and destroyed before he even throw the ball. So okay only 9 passes a game but dropped back 30 times. Slow release terrible play calling. Zero receiver worth a shot so why pass. Got a stud in the back field huge lineman let the kid eat. Of course after week four, seeing the passing attack was terrible, went back to run formation and it worked. But way to late in the season. Dempsey is hot garbage period. Forcing kids out left and right. Got a football team which looks like a science class. Philly would have never ran his best player off the team period. Taking the kids number from him belittling a young kid. Shows your true colors for backing this nonsense going on at SWO. SWO made the east finals and got blown offffff their own field. WRH was way down when SWO beat them. Stop making it seem like clown boy Dempsey is doing anything right. The guy is a tool just like yourself, speaking bout crow and bs. I'll gladly meet up and talk this same way in person. I'm not hard to miss 6'5 black man at every game and old with a SWO hat on. Burney knows me he will point me out.....

Appreciate you admitting to the lies! And not sure why you are so angry and want to fight, but just know I will call you out every day when you tell lies about SWO.....So next time before you start spitting out numbers and stats do your homework so people will take you serious! Right now you sound like an angry parent who's kid got told no by a coach! Have a good day and try to enjoy football season without smashing High school kids and high school coaches! So bitter!

• Haha
Appreciate you admitting to the lies! And not sure why you are so angry and want to fight, but just know I will call you out every day when you tell lies about SWO.....So next time before you start spitting out numbers and stats do your homework so people will take you serious! Right now you sound like an angry parent who's kid got told no by a coach! Have a good day and try to enjoy football season without smashing High school kids and high school coaches! So bitter!
No if you read what I said, both my kids played for Philly on 2 state title teams. No coach never told me no??? I got no kid in the mix. Told you I'm old..... Not bitter at all???? I bleed SWO, I drive from chapel hill area every Friday afternoon to watch SWO play with my beautiful wife. She plans the whole weekend. Just sad to see what's going on at SWO and no one gives a damn. I'm passionate about SWO period. No other team period. Once storied program, now when I take my grandkids to games it's terrible. I feel bad for the kids, that this shit show is going on at SWO. Foster won't pull the plug on this dumpster fire, because these 7-5 seasons are great for people like you and Dempsey....

I see right now what kind of year it’s going to be on NCprep this season😂 Far as the 2 eastern finals. Curious how many did they win? My oldest played DB on both team. Personal with the depth of talent Swo should’ve won one. Southwest had a GM Ozzie Newsome aka Bud. Probably Sw best Coaching staff and recruiters post Coach Padgett just my opinion.

Last edited:
I see right now what kind of year it’s going to be on NCprep this season😂

Especially seeing orangcrush with a bulldog face lol I spoke to my people last night they said the kids are leaving out side door like crazy at the west. I'll be at every game but might have to leave at halftime. Might get embarrassing to say the least........

Once again do your homework before you speak! First four games SW was 22/41 completed passes for 348 yrds. Even threw for 204 against Wallace in the loss. On the ground 104 carries for 397 yards....That is minus the WO stats cause they are not posted but once again your crap adds up to false statements...So again sir do your homework before you post stats on the board. Its very easy to find! Your opinion on coaching is yours but its very wrong to talk crap about a high school football player! Hope you feel really good, and Phil Padgett would not go near you with the way talk about kids on this board if he was still here. That I promise! No one that bleeds SWO would ever do what you are doing! Last time I will reply to your post sir, so feel free to bash from your key board and bully kids who are working hard! Spout your mouth off with numbers that are false and I will wait for you to jump back on the band wagon when SW heals and gets back to winning football!

• Haha
I see right now what kind of year it’s going to be on NCprep this season😂 Far as the 2 eastern finals. Curious how many did they win? My oldest played DB on both team. Personal with the depth of talent Swo should’ve won one. Southwest had a GM Ozzie Newsome aka Bud. Probably Sw best Coaching staff and recruiters post Coach Padgett just my opinion.
Did not win either. The reply with the finals appearance was referring to you know who saying SW has been terrible for past 7-8 years. Eastern Finals is not a terrible team or program. Sorry but you took that out of context.....

• Haha
Last one today for all you stat guys! Kerr was top 150 in AMERICA for rushing yards by a softmore. And you can fact check that one too! Not bad for a 10th grader who did not get the ball! You guys are nuts! And he was 11th for softmores in the state OF NC.....

• Haha
Once again do your homework before you speak! First four games SW was 22/41 completed passes for 348 yrds. Even threw for 204 against Wallace in the loss. On the ground 104 carries for 397 yards....That is minus the WO stats cause they are not posted but once again your crap adds up to false statements...So again sir do your homework before you post stats on the board. Its very easy to find! Your opinion on coaching is yours but its very wrong to talk crap about a high school football player! Hope you feel really good, and Phil Padgett would not go near you with the way talk about kids on this board if he was still here. That I promise! No one that bleeds SWO would ever do what you are doing! Last time I will reply to your post sir, so feel free to bash from your key board and bully kids who are working hard! Spout your mouth off with numbers that are false and I will wait for you to jump back on the band wagon when SW heals and gets back to winning football!

Dude sign off and stop. You're digging yourself into a hole. SWO is a joke and shell of it's self. Why these kids leaving if it's so great at SWO? Bashing kids? I'm speaking the truth? The coaches kid is terrrrrrible. He wouldn't touch the field for Phil. Phil was a close friend of mine. Went to bbq at his house. Spoke with him on his radio show. Not sure wtf you speaking on that subject... Dempsey has done zero to help any these kids period. I've heard from the parents on this team. He has favorites and treats them as such. Ain't trying help the under privilege kid from lower income at all. That's where the stars at SWO come from period...

Last one today for all you stat guys! Kerr was top 150 in AMERICA for rushing yards by a softmore. And you can fact check that one too! Not bad for a 10th grader who did not get the ball! You guys are nuts! And he was 11th for softmores in the state OF NC.....

Only one nuts is you cornball. If he got the ball 250 times like he should, he be alot higher....... Trying to throw the ball around the field will never be successful at SWO.....smash mouth football is SWO..no one fears SWO like they used too. This is why the stands half full. During Phil time, it was standing room only. Like I've said I've missed four repeat four games in 27 years dude

You guys can put those crickets I hear chirping on the grill with that CROW you gonna have to eat this fall!
What is this crow you speaking about? How will SWO be better with 12 kids leaving and their star player left? Please explain how you get better without your star? Makes no sense 🤡

Did not win either. The reply with the finals appearance was referring to you know who saying SW has been terrible for past 7-8 years. Eastern Finals is not a terrible team or program. Sorry but you took that out of context.....
Look at the bracket we played in the worst conference in the state smart guy? Didn't play anyone till the east finals and got smoke checked at home. You can be proud beating Dixon and EC and Trask all you want 🤡. Not me, I tell it like it is, don't sugar coat shit for you

I can’t speak on why other kids are leaving mine is family related. Corbin will be just fine. He works hard on and off the field. No his stats not earth-shattering…amazing on 2-8 team. What a lot people don’t understand a running back is only as good as his offensive line. He scored on JH-Rose didn’t they play in 3A state Championship. He scored on Wallace Rose hill didn’t they go to 2a State Championship? He ran on everyone they played when he carried the ball. He had more yards on JH-Rose than Wallace but he had more carries. He only had 7 Carries when he put 237yds South Lenior

I can’t speak on why other kids are leaving mine is family related. Corbin will be just fine. He works hard on and off the field. No his stats not earth-shattering…amazing on 2-8 team. What a lot people don’t understand a running back is only as good as his offensive line. He scored on JH-Rose didn’t they play in 3A state Championship. He scored on Wallace Rose hill didn’t they go to 2a State Championship? He ran on everyone they played when he carried the ball. He had more yards on JH-Rose than Wallace but he had more carries. He only had 7 Carries when he put 237yds South Lenior
You ain’t gotta worry about #7 he is going to find his way on the field…….different uniform same results

Exactly, I been watching him run that rock since he was in the Jacksonville-Onslow football class-act. I never seen him celebrate after scoring he simple hands the ball to the ref. You don’t see that much nowadays. It’s going to sting seeing him play against Sw. I wish the young man nothing but success. I miss last year game against Wallace. #7 is going to do the same thing his done all his life…dominate. For someone to doubt that they never seen the kid run it one word “physical”

Exactly, I been watching him run that rock since he was in the Jacksonville-Onslow football class-act. I never seen him celebrate after scoring he simple hands the ball to the ref. You don’t see that much nowadays. It’s going to sting seeing him play against Sw. I wish the young man nothing but success. I miss last year game against Wallace. #7 is going to do the same thing his done all his life…dominate. For someone to doubt that they never seen the kid run it one word “physical”

Yes sir, you're right about that. Physical is a good word to describe this young man

Yes sir, you're right about that. Physical is a good word to describe this young

He runs it like a vintage back from the 80s and 90s. He runs it like come get you some. I was told he put on more muscle. If that is true he might put 250+ on Dumb-psey. 2 years in a row Sw won’t be entering the season without the best offense weapon. Last year it was Issac. Now Corbin is leaving wake up SWO Community. If erasing Phil legacy was Dumb-pesy goal. All I can say job well done Chuck.

You guys can put those crickets I hear chirping on the grill with that CROW you gonna have to eat this fall!
What are you talking about. You talking like Sw stable is full. you trying to say Kerr won’t run all over Southwest this season? Southwest don’t have a sole on that team that can stop Kerr. Who? I went on Maxprep Wallace Rose Hill got a young line returning. If that’s true all Southwest will be able to do is grab grass. Dude have you seen WRH Offensive line scary big.

Thank you brother for coming out the woods and speaking truth. Dempsey is killing Phil legacy one season at a time. Two years in a row lost the best offensive player. Sad days at the corral brother

What are you talking about. You talking like Sw stable is full. you trying to say Kerr won’t run all over Southwest this season? Southwest don’t have a sole on that team that can stop Kerr. Who? I went on Maxprep Wallace Rose Hill got a young line returning. If that’s true all Southwest will be able to do is grab grass. Dude have you seen WRH Offensive line scary big.

This guy glory hole is clueless as they come. Kerr will run all over SWO 2 years in a row. Not one SWO player will be able to stop him. WRH will be the truth this year. Already spoke with Kerr pops I'll be going him and Foy at the grill for a few games watch Kerr run over and through SWO

This guy glory hole is clueless as they come. Kerr will run all over SWO 2 years in a row. Not one SWO player will be able to stop him. WRH will be the truth this year. Already spoke with Kerr pops I'll be going him and Foy at the grill for a few games watch Kerr run over and through SWO
I haven’t spoke to his dad since his father passed away in February. I been know his dad for over 30years. Last time I spoke to Corbin. He look me in my eyes said he was Dedicating this season to his grandfather. He didn’t crack a smile I am looking for Corbin to run that rock this season with a purpose.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT