ADVERTISEMENT

SWO schedule

O
Thank you brother for coming out the woods and speaking truth. Dempsey is killing Phil legacy one season at a time. Two years in a row lost the best offensive player. Sad days at the corral brother
I haven’t spoke to his dad since his father passed away in February. I been know his dad for over 30years. Last time I spoke to Corbin. He look me in my eyes said he was Dedicating this season to his grandfather. He didn’t crack a smile I am looking for Corbin to run that rock this season with a purpose.
Yeah you definitely spoke to him he told me the same thing. I agree his going to run that rock with a purpose. I just tell him let the game come to you. While people running there mouth. You run the hell out that rock. His on go mode right now. He didn’t run track so I am training himself. A lot of runs last year he should’ve been gone. So we knew that was weakness to address in the off season. Yeah his a lot stronger this year. One thing for sure his not lacking motivation. I had to call to the school earlier this week to speak to Mr. Foster SW principal . Apparently some volunteer rec coach Everett told Corbin. He wasn’t going to do this or that in life. Even the principal said he had no business saying anything to him. It’s funny because his son plays football. I am not going to speak bad about anyones kid. I will just say this I hope you can walk it how you been talking it.

Last edited:
Reactions: dogs79
SWO is losing a lot of talent why? What is this that I just read Corbin is leaving and Patty is gone your All Area Linebacker the one hitting the American Bowls and Newspaper headlines are gone??? WHATT!!! Them two players we the ones on that field giving it 110%. It’s a huge loss for SWO That linebacker is going places! What a shame! What a loss!!!!!!!

Corbin man go run laps around that corral!!! Shame Shame Dempsey what you going to do? It looks like Dempsey should of been the one leaving!

Reactions: UNC91
SWO is losing a lot of talent why? What is this that I just read Corbin is leaving and Patty is gone your All Area Linebacker the one hitting the American Bowls and Newspaper headlines are gone??? WHATT!!! Them two players we the ones on that field giving it 110%. It’s a huge loss for SWO That linebacker is going places! What a shame! What a loss!!!!!!!
Thank you sir. Dempsey has ruined everything SWO built. Sad days at the corral..

Corbin man go run laps around that corral!!! Shame Shame Dempsey what you going to do? It looks like Dempsey should of been the one leaving!
Oh Kerr will run laps on these boys period...... Dempsey is good ol boy and Foster won't let him go. Sucks to see what is going on.....

O

Yeah you definitely spoke to him he told me the same thing. I agree his going to run that rock with a purpose. I just tell him let the game come to you. While people running there mouth. You run the hell out that rock. His on go mode right now. He didn’t run track so I am training himself. A lot of runs last year he should’ve been gone. So we knew that was weakness to address in the off season. Yeah his a lot stronger this year. One thing for sure his not lacking motivation. I had to call to the school earlier this week to speak to Mr. Foster SW principal . Apparently some volunteer rec coach Everett told Corbin. He wasn’t going to do this or that in life. Even the principal said he had no business saying anything to him. It’s funny because his son plays football. I am not going to speak bad about anyones kid. I will just say this I hope you can walk it how you been talking it.
Damn brother sorry to hear this. Keep his head up. He is going to do work. Let his play speak for it's self...

• Love
Reactions: Orangecrush95
O

I know I’m Grocery man BUT as far as Kerr being the next Kanye, Javonte? CK got a lot of things I see in those two. Power, agility, ability to break tackles, awareness and good speed. When Javonte was a junior LB in 16, he got some time carrying the ball in playoffs. We knew he was special. Kanye we knew as a freshman in 18. That being said they both could separated themselves after contact. They both had a longer stride but different style of running. I see a lot of that in CK. I think, he could get more separation if he could stretch that stride a little, especially in traffic. Master that stiff arm also

Last edited:
I know I’m Grocery man BUT as far as Kerr being the next Kanye, Javonte? CK got a lot of things I see in those two. Power, agility, ability to break tackles, awareness and good speed. When Javonte was a junior LB in 16, he got some time carrying the ball in playoffs. We knew he was special. Kanye we knew as a freshman in 18. That being said they both could separated themselves after contact. They both had a longer stride but different style of running. I see a lot of that in CK. I think, he could get more separation if he could stretch that stride a little, especially in traffic. Master that stiff arm also
I agree with you 100%. His going to be fine. Because his a worker his addressing his weakness. He wears the number 7 for a reason. My dad told him 7in the Bible means complete. His working hard to deliver a complete RB. Run between tackles, working on his hands catching out the backfield and improving 0-40yds. Far as the comparison to jevonte and Kanye. Corbin wants to be the best version of himself. Does he have aspirations of college going to the league of course. Corbin knows Kanye Roberts they played against each other in rec. Corbin knows players at Wallace and they know him.

Last edited:
All area:All-American Bowls What is wrong with Dumbpsey. Reading this post I am starting to think SWO season might be similar to last year. Losing talent yearly not the sign of a program on the rise. More like a program in decline. Kinston,ED,WRH,Jk,JHS and JH/Rose all loaded. Beating Richlands not a sure win anymore. White Oak beat Swo last year SL and NL that’s SWO best chance at a win. What happened to all the Southwest recruiters?

Last edited:
All area:All-American Bowls What is wrong with Dumbpsey. Reading this post I am starting to think SWO season might be similar to last year. Losing talent yearly not the sign of a program on the rise. More like a program in decline. Kinston,ED,WRH,Jk,JHS and JH/Rose all loaded. Beating Richlands not a sure win anymore. White Oak beat Swo last year SL and NL that’s SWO best chance at a win. What happened to all the Southwest recruiters?

White oak was terrible too lol. That was the worst play called game I've ever seen in my life. SL and NL prob beats SWO this year. Maybe if SWO goes winless they will get rid of hot garbage Dempsey. DLEE passed and his whole group went to WRH, they saw the writing on the wall. They bring back KB, but like u said just using the young man

O

So Corbin is gone what about Patty is he gone for real. I heard of other players leaving and dempsey is trying to keep certain kids that are out of district should be going to southwest under the radar. Years of knowing Dempsey he’s even offered kids to stay with him and his sister. I have heard it for years blame it on the seniors, promising the players just TRUST his process from what I have read and heard from a lot of rising varsity and parents they are worried for their players to be the next target. I have never seen the stallion page blow up like it has with the coaches posts he’s just trying to cover up all the bad he’s done. Trying to recruit Drew Hines to stay and not move because Roy a family friend is now a coach what difference does it make hopefully those parents have more respect for their son then that coaching staff did. If my son got kicked of the team and lied on and the principal covered up what they did and blamed it on the player he would not be stepping foot on that field. Players have heard that they are trash, not needed, blamed individually for losing games, and retaliated on. Wallace has a good gain and If patty is over at Richlands that’s a huge gain for richlands. These players leaving is a huge loss for the Stallions. Few more main players are leaving. What is going on in the Stallion Nation. I still can not grip the fact that your two all area players are gone or leaving! Wallace be southwest is a loss for southwest and Richlands vs Southwest it’s a loss for southwest. I have seen these boys at the lands that brother hood that’s growing and the team it’s self not a chance. Remembering back to the last southwest richlands game of it wasn’t for Issac the QB who got thrown off the team for begging for throwing yards it’s a shame and won the game for southwest Richlands would of beat southwest It breaks my heart that the My Stallions are going through what they have been going through.

So Corbin is gone what about Patty is he gone for real. I heard of other players leaving and dempsey is trying to keep certain kids that are out of district should be going to southwest under the radar. Years of knowing Dempsey he’s even offered kids to stay with him and his sister. I have heard it for years blame it on the seniors, promising the players just TRUST his process from what I have read and heard from a lot of rising varsity and parents they are worried for their players to be the next target. I have never seen the stallion page blow up like it has with the coaches posts he’s just trying to cover up all the bad he’s done. Trying to recruit Drew Hines to stay and not move because Roy a family friend is now a coach what difference does it make hopefully those parents have more respect for their son then that coaching staff did. If my son got kicked of the team and lied on and the principal covered up what they did and blamed it on the player he would not be stepping foot on that field. Players have heard that they are trash, not needed, blamed individually for losing games, and retaliated on. Wallace has a good gain and If patty is over at Richlands that’s a huge gain for richlands. These players leaving is a huge loss for the Stallions. Few more main players are leaving. What is going on in the Stallion Nation. I still can not grip the fact that your two all area players are gone or leaving! Wallace be southwest is a loss for southwest and Richlands vs Southwest it’s a loss for southwest. I have seen these boys at the lands that brother hood that’s growing and the team it’s self not a chance. Remembering back to the last southwest richlands game of it wasn’t for Issac the QB who got thrown off the team for begging for throwing yards it’s a shame and won the game for southwest Richlands would of beat southwest It breaks my heart that the My Stallions are going through what they have been going through.

Not even sure what you just typed. But doesn't sounds good for SWO. I've been saying this for years, Dempsey is hot trash, has no earthly idea how to coach or relate to these kids. It's a damn shame to be honest. SWO has never had players leave, especially their best players leave for rival School's. SWO will be terrible this year and years to come. Last year was I thought the bottom, but damn looks like it will even get worse.......

Man I know we all pick back and forth but it just doesnt seem right that SWO has nose dived this quickly...

Hope they can get things turned around down there

Give em heck UNC91

Man I know we all pick back and forth but it just doesnt seem right that SWO has nose dived this quickly...

Hope they can get things turned around down there

Give em heck UNC91

Come on bro I wish this wasn't the case. But it is. Philly RIP passed and it became a shit show. SWO is a shell of themselves period. Our best players leaving left and right, something ain't right brother. I bleed black and orange till I die but come on.... I'll be at every game like I've been for last 27 years....but what's going on ..

Reactions: Shelby Lion
Quick question...Has SWO hired a basketball coach yet? With the mess in football will it carry over to the court as well. Just curious as to what is going on and its impact on other sports. Thanks

Our schedule isn’t out either but I did see we were playing at Rose in non conference. Most likely we’ll play a team out of the 757 and another team out of the Rocky Mount/ Wilson area. I wish coach would schedule a western power or a team from the ECC.
What are your thoughts about going up against Rose?

Quick question...Has SWO hired a basketball coach yet? With the mess in football will it carry over to the court as well. Just curious as to what is going on and its impact on other sports. Thanks

Have no idea on a coaching hire. SWO never been a basketball school. Never will be. Barnes was only basketball coach worth a lick

The AD was the coach last few years and he looks lost in everything he does

Have no idea on a coaching hire. SWO never been a basketball school. Never will be. Barnes was only basketball coach worth a lick

The AD was the coach last few years and he looks lost in everything he does
UNC91 I see your talking that junk to them. Lol Southwest football funds the other sports at the school. Hopefully They will get the back on the rails. Because It will be a shame for the other sports to suffer

UNC91 I see your talking that junk to them. Lol Southwest football funds the other sports at the school. Hopefully They will get the back on the rails. Because It will be a shame for the other sports to suffer

You're right brother. But no one fault but fosters. He's retirement is coming at school year end, so tomorrow I believe he's gone. Haven't heard who is his replacement, maybe he will make some changes. Only can hope for the best. Keep me updated on your kid. I'll be following from afar.

Last one today for all you stat guys! Kerr was top 150 in AMERICA for rushing yards by a softmore. And you can fact check that one too! Not bad for a 10th grader who did not get the ball! You guys are nuts! And he was 11th for softmores in the state OF NC.....

How many yards did he have? Was this last year? How can I find a link. We had a sophomore last year that missed a couple of games but had alot of yards still. I'd like to see were he was on this list?

How many yards did he have? Was this last year? How can I find a link. We had a sophomore last year that missed a couple of games but had alot of yards still. I'd like to see were he was on this list?
Google
National Boys High School Stat Leaders MaxPreps.

Go to the States tab and follow that to passing, rushing etc for the state you select

1,112 yards nothing too crazy

Last edited:
Reactions: BK13T-$
Thanks for the link.

I agree with unc. He should've got the ball more, alot more.
Robbinsville sophomore fullback had over 1,000 one spot behind him. Another sophomore back for Robbinsville had over 2,100. He had 300+ carries 7 ypc. You gotta use those stud backs if they can handle it.

Thanks for the link.

I agree with unc. He should've got the ball more, alot more.
Robbinsville sophomore fullback had over 1,000 one spot behind him. Another sophomore back for Robbinsville had over 2,100. He had 300+ carries 7 ypc. You gotta use those stud backs if they can handle it.
He can definitely handle it. Dempsey been trying to start passing the ball all over the field. Clearly didn't work lol. After week 5 or 6 started feeding him the rock and he was running up and down the field. But this stud back they didn't feed left and now at WRH lol

Reactions: BK13T-$
He rush over 1,000 yds over half the touchdowns. Number #11 in the state of class of 2024. His goal is to be #1 of his class. We got a lot of hard work ahead. That’s his goal no matter the team, his on a mission. To prove all the doubters and naysayers wrong. His working when most kids sleeping. His working when most taking days off. His lift and running when most relaxing. It’s go season gloves are off.

Reactions: UNC91 and BK13T-$
He rush over 1,000 yds over half the touchdowns. Number #11 in the state of class of 2024. His goal is to be #1 of his class. We got a lot of hard work ahead. That’s his goal no matter the team, his on a mission. To prove all the doubters and naysayers wrong. His working when most kids sleeping. His working when most taking days off. His lift and running when most relaxing. It’s go season gloves are off.
He would have been 1 in his class if he was feed the rock 300 times like BK said he back got lol. He will get the rock early and often at WRH. He will pound SWO early and often

Seems like y’all discounting other rbs in Teachey. CK got to be part of team. I don’t mean this bad but WRH was already loaded at RB. Team got to trust him. Is he going to 7 on 7 with rest?

Seems like y’all discounting other rbs in Teachey. CK got to be part of team. I don’t mean this bad but WRH was already loaded at RB. Team got to trust him. Is he going to 7 on 7 with rest?

Who are these backs you speak of? CK will be the lead back same as Roberts was last year and Williams was a few years back. Pretty simple to see. The kids is a stud.....
Why would he not be going to 7 on 7 with the team. He's enrolled and on the team bro ??...
Believe me, Mot was licking his chops when he found out about this....

Who are these backs you speak of? CK will be the lead back same as Roberts was last year and Williams was a few years back. Pretty simple to see. The kids is a stud.....
Why would he not be going to 7 on 7 with the team. He's enrolled and on the team bro ??...
Believe me, Mot was licking his chops when he found out about this....
Montgomery, Brown, Wilson, Boney. Haven’t talked to Kevin about him but trust me, he will not get the touch’s like Kanye this year. I believe all ya saying but I’m just saying he better be part of team first. Goob thought I was upset about losing to Shelby and I wasn’t. What upsets me was the loss a few years ago to whiteville. A real team lost to Shelby but the worst of teams lost to whiteville.

Montgomery, Brown, Wilson, Boney. Haven’t talked to Kevin about him but trust me, he will not get the touch’s like Kanye this year. I believe all ya saying but I’m just saying he better be part of team first. Goob thought I was upset about losing to Shelby and I wasn’t. What upsets me was the loss a few years ago to whiteville. A real team lost to Shelby but the worst of teams lost to whiteville.

Part of the team? Bro he is part of the team? Montgomery only back with playing experience. Why do you think he won't get the touches Roberts got? The kid is a stud...... On and off the field. His team mates will love him and the coach's. Never seen a fan get a star transfer and say he ain't part of the team? I know coach mot was licking his chops when he found out about this..... The kid is a workhorse on and off the field. But we shall see

I’m really not sleeping on CK. Not sure you have seen Brown. Brown has got it also. Wilson got JJ speed. There’s room for CK but he is part of a backfield that can put up close to last years team in yardage even before he came. We do have a young O line that the sky is the limit for. Sounds like CK is doing all the right things. I’m excited to see him as a Bulldog. I agree with CatSratchFever, Montgomery going to get his.

Part of the team? Bro he is part of the team? Montgomery only back with playing experience. Why do you think he won't get the touches Roberts got? The kid is a stud...... On and off the field. His team mates will love him and the coach's. Never seen a fan get a star transfer and say he ain't part of the team? I know coach mot was licking his chops when he found out about this..... The kid is a workhorse on and off the field. But we shall see
I didn’t say he wasn’t part of team. I just got the impression from you that he going to take over for Kanye and I’m saying Brown and Montgomery will get theirs. CK is a nice addition.

I 100% agree UNC 91. That running back stable will be full this fall.

Y'all got a player from SWO last year. How he do for y'all. Never followed up on him. Should've been SWO starting QB last year instead went with coach son. Which totally failed lol

Reactions: dogs79
Not at all WRH is a competitive atmosphere. Yes his going to the FCA. I am not too concerned about his playing time. Football is football I expect him to do what his always done compete. His very competitive (dog) so he should blend in nicely with a pack of dogs. His work on and off the field will show every Friday night.

Last edited:
Reactions: UNC91 and dogs79
Not at all WRH is a competitive atmosphere. Yes his going to the FCA. I am not too concerned about his playing time. Football is football I expect him to do what his always done compete. His very competitive (dog) so he should blend in nicely with a pack of dogs. His work on and off the field will show every Friday night.
Nice response. He’ll be fine

UNC 91 - Can’t speak directly to the transfer’s play but overall it was a disappointing season, especially offensively.

UNC 91 - Can’t speak directly to the transfer’s play but overall it was a disappointing season, especially offensively.

I thought he suited up at the QB to start the season? NH always has athletes, thought it would have been a plus for y'all?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT