ADVERTISEMENT

SWO @ Nash Central

SWO-#1

Aug 28, 2002
On paper, by records, quality of passing (or lack of) A QB who is not mobile, cant throw. A O line that cant pass block, and spotty defense. Line is The Stallions will get the brakes beat off.

None the less I have faith. Although if they continue to have the same O scheme I highly doubt a win Friday Night. No great secret they CANT throw. Will they change, probably not. If not, Get the tenny runners, shorty shorts ready and polish the hard wood.

On paper, by records, quality of passing (or lack of) A QB who is not mobile, cant throw. A O line that cant pass block, and spotty defense. Line is The Stallions will get the brakes beat off.

None the less I have faith. Although if they continue to have the same O scheme I highly doubt a win Friday Night. No great secret they CANT throw. Will they change, probably not. If not, Get the tenny runners, shorty shorts ready and polish the hard wood.
No problem with Nash Central. I looked up Northern Nash to start with.

Last edited:
Reactions: daagoob
CalPreps projection

Swo 20
Nash Central 19
Nash Central has 3 huge linemen, run wingT, pass well off presnap motion, shifty backs but not great inside runners. Good defensive backs, stuff middle run. Opportunities off tackle or on inside counter. Pass to flats is open. Special teams aren’t fantastic. Played southern Nash close, played plenty of good 3A teams. It’ll be an interesting result to monitor.

Nash Central has 3 huge linemen, run wingT, pass well off presnap motion, shifty backs but not great inside runners. Good defensive backs, stuff middle run. Opportunities off tackle or on inside counter. Pass to flats is open. Special teams aren’t fantastic. Played southern Nash close, played plenty of good 3A teams. It’ll be an interesting result to monitor.

Thanks for the info.

SWO will have their hands full. If we pound the rock swo will win and control the clock.

Yes thanks for that information, I’ll be following 01 posts up here during the game. Sounds like it’s going to be good

• Haha
Reactions: UNC91
Lots of potential in this game for SWO. It was stated that they (Nash Central) stuffs the run up the middle and have good def, backs. Exactly what we shouldnt do, and havdnt been able to do against anyhone. Those two things, up the middle runs and passing very far !! Get the runners to the outside and a few passes to the flats. Now if we can just stop them ...... lol. Sounds good but pulling it off is another thing. #25 vs #28 ....would seem to be even up, and thats what a forecaster predicts, a one point margin (20-19). Would seem the kicking game will have a say so in the outcome. QB has to get rid of the ball quickly, as he cant scramble. Pass protection is non existent. Would think some screen passes would work with our off line. Quick throws to the flats has worked best, although not much gain, but you only need 4-5 yards like a good run. Control the clock and the other Offense. Play by Play thread coming tomorrow night, see ya then.

GO STALLLLLLLLLLLLIONS

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT