ADVERTISEMENT

EE Smith @ Clinton

Looks like Clinton has some subs in now EE Smith scores again on 68 yard run by Rogers. 2 point conv good. Clinton 47 EE Smith 28. 3:05 left in game

Reactions: sam and UNC_91
42 yard run by Josiah Robinson the other brother and goes in for the score the next play good run by the sophomore. 1:55 left in game

Reactions: UNC_91 and sam
Rogers for Smith has been impressive didn’t see him much in the first two games only a sophomore. I thought they would use #2 more but he didn’t really do much outside of the kickoff return TD

Reactions: UNC_91
At least someone beat a big school in Sampson or Duplin County tonight. 😬💀
Don’t get them started I don’t want to be accused of starting a hype train again. This was a game we were favored and we handled business nice bounce back from last week and always good to have a nice showing in home opener

• Haha
Reactions: Otis4411 and sam
Good showing by Nydarion Blackwell and Josiah McLaurin among others tonight and both Robinson brothers did very good job running the ball. Defense was solid all around good showing something to build on moving forward. Good night folks

6cc.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Darkhorse#34
Lol that’s a good one. If I talk too positive I catch hell up here from y’all if I talk too negative/critical I catch hell from certain others not to be named lol…..not sure what to post anymore I’ll just say good game haha
Do you , man. No one on here really cares. ✌️We’re just football nerds on a message board.

Don’t get them started I don’t want to be accused of starting a hype train again. This was a game we were favored and we handled business nice bounce back from last week and always good to have a nice showing in home opener

Good win. Definitely favorite to win. Clinton winning the east as #1 seed ?

CHS should win out. Number 1 sees is in the works
Should win out Oct 14 vs St Pauls will determine a lot. It’s game I believe we can win but like last week at WRH if you make mistakes vs a good team things can swing quick….but for now 1 week at a time cross that when we get there. 9-1 and a conf championship should get a high seed tho

Reactions: UNC_91 and dogs79
People don't need to sleep on East Duplin.
They are my pick for ECC champs.

Just super effort.
Fine tuned.

Saw them tonight. Fun to cheer for. Good group.
Not in CHS’ conference. But yeah they’re definitely a threat. I’d give them the slight H2H advantage over Clinton if they played next week.

People don't need to sleep on East Duplin.
They are my pick for ECC champs.

Just super effort.
Fine tuned.

Saw them tonight. Fun to cheer for. Good group.
Not sleeping on anyone but as far as our conference goes I believe we can run the table it’s us and St Pauls after that 3rd place team it’s a considerable drop off

Reactions: UNC_91
Other scores from SAC-7 conf

Whiteville 43 East Bladen 13
Midway 22 South Lenior 14
South Brunswick 62 West Bladen 0
Westover 54 Fairmont 0
ST Pauls vs Northside-canceled

Well I don't agree
I agreed with @sam because let’s be real last two times we faced Wing T we had some issues. Wallace in the 2nd half found something or saw something cause it looked like they ran the same play over and over right and left and gashed us. ED returns alot they are a good team rivalry aside just being real. We still have some things to iron out in the defensive side of the ball and we also alil banged up so yeah if we played next week it’s a good chance they would beat us. Would it be a blow out? No. Now come come November that could be different but it’s still early it’s not a insult

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT