ADVERTISEMENT

Swain at Robbinsville

Funny that you talk about our fans. Wasn't it a Mitchell fan or two that said Robbinsville was a bunch of imbreds last year? That's not all they said either. You forgot about Mitchell fans being insufferable
Jackasses? I don't recall anyone ever saying anything like that ever from Robbinsville.
Jerk.

Funny that you talk about our fans. Wasn't it a Mitchell fan or two that said Robbinsville was a bunch of imbreds last year? That's not all they said either. You forgot about Mitchell fans being insufferable
Jackasses? I don't recall anyone ever saying anything like that ever from Robbinsville.
Jerk.
You find that post and quote it here. I'd like to see it. Or is this just more waffle cause I sure dont remember this occurrence.

Go find them, select the multi-quote button, and post them here for all to see.
I don’t have time to scroll through all your shit ass comments, but I’m sure everyone on here can reflect on the past and read your comments on how Mitchell got beat by heritage or why you lost the western regional to a smc team or why you lost the state championship…. And so on. Just like every other teams fans post on here why they think they lost a game…

Reactions: BK13T-$
You find it.
You SHOULD remember it. You WOULD remember it if it was a robbinsville fan.

I don’t have time to scroll through all your shit ass comments, but I’m sure everyone on here can reflect on the past and read your comments on how Mitchell got beat by heritage or why you lost the western regional to a smc team or why you lost the state championship…. And so on. Just like every other teams fans post on here why they think they lost a game…
Then don't made claims you can't back up.

Jerk.
Well I know it wasn't me my parents were 2nd cousins once removed, one man was my 2nd great grandfather on my dad's side and 3rd great on my mom's. When I figured this it really bugged my mom though I told her their parents had to have known but my dad was like ,well back then in these mountains if you didn't marry your cousin you didn't get married besides you boys are fairly normal 😂, 😂

I have a lot of respect for the SMC, and their fans, with the exception of Robbinsville fans. They bill themselves as the perpetual underdogs, every single rule, call, regulation, flag whatever, has been against them. Their fans are nothing but insufferable jackasses who want nothing but to complain about everything that theoretically might not go their way.
Just because one Robbinsville fan gets under your skin doesn’t mean the rest of us do… come on man, we aren’t all like that…..

You find it.
You SHOULD remember it. You WOULD remember it if it was a robbinsville fan.
Title town more like inbred town haha
There I found it. By a poster that joined a month before making that comment, has a post count of 11, and hasn't been seen since. Congrats, now Robbinsville can put the nannernannerbooboo championship trophy in their case too.

There I found it. By a poster that joined a month before making that comment, has a post count of 11, and hasn't been seen since. Congrats, now Robbinsville can put the nannernannerbooboo championship trophy in their case too.
I don’t think that will fit with our 15 other trophies , but I’m sure y’all have plenty enough room for it in your empty cupboard lol

Reactions: Mhsneer
You, and I mean only you. You are the only one who doesn't act like that.
Well i will say this. I have never understood the sandbagging from our posters. Gentle is mainly the one I’m taking about. We are Robbinsville. Literally every football season, the whole state has their eye on us as far a 1A goes. Just like Murphy, Swain and Mitchell. I wonder why that is? Could it be that maybe every year one of these teams end up representing the west in the 1 A state championship? Possibly. Like I said, never understood the sandbagging. Yes, injuries may play a small part in some of that but most of these teams 2nd strings are better than a lot of teams 1st string. I’m with you on this one Mountie.

It's all good..im glad wicked finally made a friend..Robbinsville posters laugh at him and his outrageous posts and claims..Hes a young dude,doesn't know much about football..maybe he will learn. I've personally watched Robbinsville play in 14 state championships..Hes saw 1 maybe 2,if that.

Considering a flatland prep team hung 40+ on em who knows what will happen? Like I said I called it all year I will eat crow if I'm wrong, no problem you guys dodged us last year, and by the way East Surry put a running clock on WSM, just a thought for the mighty Black Nights
Above is the one that said we dodged Mitchell in 2019.

No my friend I helped coach the kids that's playing fri night they are special and if it wasn't for this covid bs Robbinsville would be riding to Mitchell if you remember we lost the toss you'll see come fri

Above is the one blaming covid for Mitchell having to travel to RVille.

All I know is Robbinsville was nasty tonight they were alot more physical, didn't really need to be dirty but a few chose to punch, kick, and other extra curricular crap, targeting ect, ole Gentry is smiling right now I bet he can't wait for the rematch
Above is one accusing robbinsville of punching, kicking, targeting, etc.

Title town more like inbred town haha
Above is the inbred comment.

Clean block, good block. No malice in posting the vid, if there was, Sportsnut or Deana would have removed it. Purple1995 and Mitchell1989 need to quit being butthurt.
Here is you responding to their comments.

Like I said above, don't make claims you can't back up.

Here it is.
Here is a quote from you on the same page that backs up what I said about you not remembering because it was said about Robbinsville by a Mitchell fan.

Last edited:
Above is the one that said we dodged Mitchell in 2019.

Above is the one blaming covid for Mitchell having to travel to RVille.

Above ground s one accusing robbinsville of punching, kicking, targeting, etc.

Above is the inbred comment.

Here is you responding to their comments.

Here it is.
Here is a quote from you on the same page that backs up what I said about you not remembering because it was said about Robbinsville by a Mitchell fan.
And yet, not a derogatory word from me, actually, quite the contrary.

Yes you did, and I commend you for it. But, I stand by what I said. Robbinsville fans continually whine about everything under the sun and act like the Knights are backed into a corner every week. With your 14 state championships. Real underdogs.
Who said you said a bad comment? Stay focused.

You was downing RVille fans. I said Mitchell fans said these things. You said shut up or prove it.
I DID!

I do think the split confrence thing has been a help to Mitchell some years.
I understand it's not fair to Mitchell to have to beat 2a schools to get a 1 seed but it's not fair to others to battle Swain, Murphy, Andrews, Cherokee, Hayesville, and Rosman and still have to travel to a school that only had to beat two 1a schools to get home field. Some years Mitchell only had to beat Avery and Polk to win confrence.
That's crazy.

Reactions: Gentle Knight
I understand it's not fair to Mitchell to have to beat 2a schools to get a 1 seed but it's not fair to others to battle Swain, Murphy, Andrews, Cherokee, Hayesville, and Rosman and still have to travel to a school that only had to beat two 1a schools to get home field. Some years Mitchell only had to beat Avery and Polk to win confrence.
That's crazy.
You make valid points but due to geography sometimes split conferences are really the only way to go. Who else would Mitchell, Avery etc. play in 1A. Then you look at ER. Their entire conference is 2A but they really had no where else to go simply because the NCHSAA drew the west/east line. Even then they would have been in a split conference with 1A’s in Chatham Central and North Moore. But at least there would have been other 1A teams. In a way the SMC has been very fortunate because all these schools are 1A size for a long time now and it’s been a ideal scenario

Yes you did, and I commend you for it. But, I stand by what I said. Robbinsville fans continually whine about everything under the sun and act like the Knights are backed into a corner every week. With your 14 state championships. Real underdogs.
I am fairly new to all of this SMC talk. I enjoy reading all the talk about the games. If i wanted to attend a game which team has the best atmosphere?

That's crazy.
I actually get what you're saying and there's good arguments on both sides I see why people would think it's unfair when you only have to beat two other schools but at the same time you can see why others think it would be unfair for the 1A school to have to beat 2A's to seeded for the playoffs while in a single conference your just playing schools your size.
A few years ago Mitchell didn't just have to beat 2A Mtn Heritage but 2A Owen used to be really good plus upto 2016-17 2A Hendersonville.
Now there's more 1A then 2A but I wish Polk could have stayed in 1A since they have the same adm as Mtn Heritage and moved Owen & Madison in their conference, you'd have a 6 team 1A conference and a 8 team 2A.

Last edited:
For eastsurryfan4…It’s hard to beat the atmosphere at Robbinsville, especially for a big game. The people in that town really get behind their team and they pack that stadium. Swain and Murphy used to be the same way, but those stadiums are hardly ever loud, full, and overflowing like they used to be back in the day, even for the big games. Same goes for most SMC schools. Times are just different now.

Most years we only lost to heritage who in turn lost to Hendersonville who we beat most years. Now baring an upset Friday we’ve beat all conference teams. Probably will be an interesting seeding process this year, but you got to beat some people to win it all.

Last edited:
For eastsurryfan4…It’s hard to beat the atmosphere at Robbinsville, especially for a big game. The people in that town really get behind their team and they pack that stadium. Swain and Murphy used to be the same way, but those stadiums are hardly ever loud, full, and overflowing like they used to be back in the day, even for the big games. Same goes for most SMC schools. Times are just different now.
If Cherokee is winning like a few years ago it’s another great atmosphere. The Brave fans can bring it

It's all good..im glad wicked finally made a friend..Robbinsville posters laugh at him and his outrageous posts and claims..Hes a young dude,doesn't know much about football..maybe he will learn. I've personally watched Robbinsville play in 14 state championships..Hes saw 1 maybe 2,if that.
Did you get your feelings hurt?

Reactions: therealsquid
Well here's an example of what I did using Robbinsville and Mtn Island

8-1 Mtn Island play LN charter who's wp is .63. Mtn Island opw is .38294 × 9 ( they've played 9 games) = 3.44546×.63= 4.07646 ÷ 10 = .407646 ( new opw)
If they win they'll be 9-1 or .90
Using existing oopw .49229
.90×30%= .27
.407646×40%= .1630584
.49229 ×30%= .147687
The 3 numbers added together= .580745 RPI

5-3 Robbinsville , Hayesville wp .33
opw .54167×8= 4.33336 + .33= 4.66336 ÷9=
.51815 opw again using existing oopw .51947
If they win they'll be 6-3 or .67
.67×30%= .201
.51815×40%= .20726
.51947× 30%= .155841
Total .564101 RPI
So do you work for NASA full time? lol

And just thought I’d clarify a couple of things while I’m at it. If you speak for all Robbinsville posters, I’m sure some would have to disagree. You make a fool out of yourself almost every week by sandbagging. You’ve made it more than obvious that you don’t believe in this team. And that’s fine if you don’t. But I do. They have potential. I’d like to know what’s so outrageous about my posts and claims if you wouldn’t care to point that out. Also, I am a young guy. Graduated in 2014 from Andrews. So no, I’ve not seen 14 state championships. I’ve seen Robbinsville go to 3. I don’t know much about the “history” part of football as in which teams won state in specific years and all that but I do know the game of football more than you seem to give credit. That’s okay though. I don’t need your assurance on my knowledge of the game. The bad thing is, we pull for the same team and you want to bad mouth a fellow fan because you got your feelings hurt. Don’t be a snowflake dude.

And just thought I’d clarify a couple of things while I’m at it. If you speak for all Robbinsville posters, I’m sure some would have to disagree. You make a fool out of yourself almost every week by sandbagging. You’ve made it more than obvious that you don’t believe in this team. And that’s fine if you don’t. But I do. They have potential. I’d like to know what’s so outrageous about my posts and claims if you wouldn’t care to point that out. Also, I am a young guy. Graduated in 2014 from Andrews. So no, I’ve not seen 14 state championships. I’ve seen Robbinsville go to 3. I don’t know much about the “history” part of football as in which teams won state in specific years and all that but I do know the game of football more than you seem to give credit. That’s okay though. I don’t need your assurance on my knowledge of the game. The bad thing is, we pull for the same team and you want to bad mouth a fellow fan because you got your feelings hurt. Don’t be a snowflake dude.
Totally understand the problem now once you explained who you are.Btw you started the bad mouthing with ur Mountie buddy. I believe in every Black Knight team. I live and breathe it. I've personally left my blood sweat guts and tears on that field under the Big Oaks. You have not. I played for Colvin and Walsh both whom I love dearly. YOU have not..You know nothing about being a Black Knight and you never will..Just because I don't believe Robbinsville will win every game or every State Championship doesn't mean I'm against them. I'm a realist. My prediction this year is no WRC or no State Championship..Sorry if that offends you. We will see here in a few weeks who's left standing. I pray Robbinsville is. We both pull for the same team and want nothing but the best for them. I just try to be real on here without discrediting myself. I've never said we had an injury that we didn't. I've never sandbagged..just because I think we will get beat is not sandbagging. I gave us no chance against Asheville or Murphy because of our injuries. I was wrong. So basically no Andrews graduate has any need of getting on here and preaching Robbinsville football to me. However, you are a fan and I can appreciate that. For once I hope your right with your predictions and I'm wrong

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: therealsquid
Totally understand the problem now once you explained who you are.Btw you started the bad mouthing with ur Mountie buddy. I believe in every Black Knight team. I live and breathe it. I've personally left my blood sweat guts and tears on that field under the Big Oaks. You have not. I played for Colvin and Walsh both whom I love dearly. YOU have not..You know nothing about being a Black Knight and you never will..Just because I don't believe Robbinsville will win every game or every State Championship doesn't mean I'm against them. I'm a realist. My prediction this year is no WRC or no State Championship..Sorry if that offends you. We will see here in a few weeks who's left standing. I pray Robbinsville is. We both pull for the same team and want nothing but the best for them. I just try to be real on here without discrediting myself. I've never said we had an injury that we didn't. I've never sandbagged..just because I think we will get beat is not sandbagging. I gave us no chance against Asheville or Murphy because of our injuries. I was wrong. So basically Andrews graduates no need of getting on here and preaching Robbinsville football to me. However, you are a fan and I can appreciate that. For once I hope your right with your predictions and I'm wrong
You can take shots all you want ole buddy. You ain’t gonna hurt me. I can’t say that I’ve personally been on the field in a black Knight uniform. You’re right about that. Wish I could have been part of the history and culture that Robbinsville has. You can knock Andrews all you want to also. I’m proud to be a graduate of Andrews High School. Nothing wrong with that. Doesn’t mean I’m dumb or don’t know football or whatever you are implying in your comment about Me being an Andrews poster. I never preached anything to you about Robbinsville football. Robbinsville stands a chance in any game they have played this year. I’ve said that from the beginning. Never implied any thing other than that. And they will continue to stand a chance against anyone we play until we get beat if we do get beat. I’ve never tried to discredit anything you’ve said until the reply to Mountie about sandbagging. Sorry if I took the negativity of your posts the wrong way. Maybe you really weren’t sandbagging. But I do think you were a little quick to jump the gun on me after that post.

You can take shots all you want ole buddy. You ain’t gonna hurt me. I can’t say that I’ve personally been on the field in a black Knight uniform. You’re right about that. Wish I could have been part of the history and culture that Robbinsville has. You can knock Andrews all you want to also. I’m proud to be a graduate of Andrews High School. Nothing wrong with that. Doesn’t mean I’m dumb or don’t know football or whatever you are implying in your comment about Me being an Andrews poster. I never preached anything to you about Robbinsville football. Robbinsville stands a chance in any game they have played this year. I’ve said that from the beginning. Never implied any thing other than that. And they will continue to stand a chance against anyone we play until we get beat if we do get beat. I’ve never tried to discredit anything you’ve said until the reply to Mountie about sandbagging. Sorry if I took the negativity of your posts the wrong way. Maybe you really weren’t sandbagging. But I do think you were a little quick to jump the gun on me after that post.
You are right,we have had a chance at winning in every single game..We gave away our losses to Broome and Brevard. Cherokee just flat out beat us with all of our injuries. We play Cherokee now, we are probably 3 or 4 td winners.
Just curious wicked, what turned you into a Black Knight fan.? You are for sure blackballed now by your Andrews brethren

Last edited:
One of our coaches graduated from Andrews.
He is black n white all the way

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT