ADVERTISEMENT

Swain at Robbinsville

7-0 Robbinsville and Black Knights driving again. They looked ready to play. Swain looks down and not very emotional. This one could get ugly

Reactions: Maiden Creek
So far he's getting about 80% of the touches on offense. Not sure why you'd keep him off D if you're gonna do that.

Reactions: Maiden Creek
Swain was hurting midway through 3rd..pretty good beat down by the Knights
Impressive. They came out focused and with a purpose and took it to Swain from the get go. Swain looked flat and going through the motions which was not a good scenario tonight. Ran over line a truck.

Reactions: Gentle Knight
If we beat Hayesville that's 3 SMC Championships in a row...and I'd about guarentee we will win the next 2 years

Reactions: BK13T-$
Looks like Robbinsville just won the SMC
Well I have to retract this statement for now got ahead of it, someone can tell me if I thinking wrong here but it's not in the bag yet I don't think...

Friday night if....
Cherokee beats Swain
Hayesville beats Robbinsville
Andrews beats Murphy
3 way tie at 3-2 with no head to head being able to break the tie so goes to RPI

If....
Hayesville beats Robbinsville they're 3-2
Murphy beats Andrews.. Murphy is 4-1
So Murphy would be champion.

Well I have to retract this statement for now got ahead of it, someone can tell me if I thinking wrong here but it's not in the bag yet I don't think...

Friday night if....
Cherokee beats Swain
Hayesville beats Robbinsville
Andrews beats Murphy
3 way tie with no head to head goes to RPI

If....
Hayesville beats Robbinsville they're 3-2
Murphy beats Andrews.. Murphy is 4-1
So Murphy would be champion.
Some BIG ifs, ands, and buts

Reactions: Old Mountaineer
As in the past few years,Robbinsville just to physical for Swain ....and probably most anyone else..Mitchell fans probably didn't like what they saw..lol

Didn't see much when Andrews beat Mitchell either. If it wasn't for a bad snap on an Andrews punt Mitchell would if been beat worse.
You guys didn't have four lineman out either.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT