ADVERTISEMENT

Starmount 71, Elkin 38

I don't see Starmount on the Bears's schedule this year, I may be mistaken but don't the Bears & Rams usually play basketball every year ?
Also would love to see NcPreps add more to it's basketball as in Basketball Schedule like MaxPrep has. Make it more like it offers on the football end.
This post was edited on 12/17 12:11 AM by photo0001

Elkin is just horrible this season. They are 1-6 and have allowed below average teams to put up big numbers, like Forbush putting up over 100. Good win but I wouldn't put much stock in it. Alleghany is the the to beat in that conference. They are going to be hard to handle.

I will not dispute that Alleghany has a very strong team but Starmount returns 4 starters and if i remember correctly they split the conference title and won the end of the season tournament last year.

Honestly there are about 5 teams that can win this conference. Alleghany, Starmount, West Wilkes, Central and Ashe. If I had to pick I would obviously go with the Trojans but don't be shocked if there is a crazY log jam at the top in January.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT