ADVERTISEMENT

St Paul's @ South Columbus

tcdevils86

Aug 29, 2011
Going to be a tough one but I think the Stallions chalk up another win this week.

If u can’t stop Red Springs .U definitely will not stop StPauls . There bigger than Red springs an more balance.Just cope with life S Columbus is mediocre at best.

Reactions: LonnieFarmJimmy
Another reason y St. Paul Going to be hard to beat.They Have Shrine bowl player.I don’t have all information,But he started with Westover high school.Now playing with St. Paul .Two schools the same yr.Thaz a problem in my book.

I said earlier in a post,St.Pauls and Red Springs have had some good football teams,but have trouble in mid year finishing strong. I think same here with one exception,Red Springs, there good. I think they win the conf. This year. Whiteville will beat Fairmont this week leaving them to play RS and SP . St. Paul's will get the win vs South Columbus this week,in close game.
South is young but getting better each week. I'm pulling for SC but I think they come up short this week.

Only thing I could do is Respect ur opinion.I have been following ur opinions for sometime.But St. Paul is the most balance team an bigger than Red spring.Can S Columbus match pound for pound.Thaz y Fairmont waz able to stop the run .Pound for pound.There offense line must be average about 290.Running leading the state in rushing.Good luck with that.

Students from CCCA will provide live coverage of the St Pauls/South Columbus Football game starting at 7:25PM with commentary by Kevin Toman and Brett Burroughs.

Ways to Watch/listen

1) HighSchoolOT.com
2) South Columbus High Facebook page
3) Columbus County Schools Periscope/Twitter
4) Columbus County Schools Roku App
5) Columbus County Schools Youtube (highest quality 1080p60) https://www.youtube.com/user/columbuscountyschool/live
6) Listen on WZCO 89.9 and wzco.org
7) NFHS Network

Well just saw St. Paul's play SC. SP good team,don't have the Defense to stop Whiteville though. SC played a good game,getting better each game. I think maybe it comes down to Whiteville vs Red Springs. Red Springs beat SP already,so if they beat Whiteville this gurantees them first place.

Well just saw St. Paul's play SC. SP good team,don't have the Defense to stop Whiteville though. SC played a good game,getting better each game. I think maybe it comes down to Whiteville vs Red Springs. Red Springs beat SP already,so if they beat Whiteville this gurantees them first place.
TcDevils86 also said St Pauls didnt have enough sugar cubes for our nighty Colombian coffee, But that was a lie. How can you compare SP to the Ville?

I watched that game tonight on Highschoolot.com. The back from Saint Pauls was good, but will meet his match if/when he rolls up on a defense like Clinton or Wallace. Oh, and Clinton's O-line is bigger. Our smallest man is 6-2 270, and that's the Center.

Reactions: Raiders Rollin
Wallace may be the toughest of the two. They've played Havelock and Wake Forest. Clinton hasnt played my grandsons flag football team yet. Until then St Pauls goes to The Price is Rights

Lonnie,Whiteville defense will contain Coleman. St. Paul's will have to throw it. Whiteville defensive coach very good at stoping sto run. St. Paul's not as good as advertised . SC gave them all they could handle really. One thing I can say for SURE, next week SP plays West Columbus. It will be as bad a beat down as WC ever saw. Whiteville will hang 50 or more on them to. It's sad. Not even competitive in any game,getting worse. SP won't beat a Clinton or Wallace rose hill,ect.

Lonnie,Whiteville defense will contain Coleman. St. Paul's will have to throw it. Whiteville defensive coach very good at stoping sto run. St. Paul's not as good as advertised . SC gave them all they could handle really. One thing I can say for SURE, next week SP plays West Columbus. It will be as bad a beat down as WC ever saw. Whiteville will hang 50 or more on them to. It's sad. Not even competitive in any game,getting worse. SP won't beat a Clinton or Wallace rose hill,ect.
West Columbus has always been a sad place to play in and play against. Dont no coach want to go there or what?

Have you actually seen Coleman in person? I am still trying to figure out if St Pauls opponents are actors or is Coleman the read deal. I mean I've seen a play where five opponents Bear Hugged the crap out of Coleman, and in return Coleman gave them a High-5 and zooom took off.

Whiteville will be as close as my last relationship, but Wallace on the other hand, makes me want to get some blueprints out. They are some tough puppies. I once sat in the front row at the Tokyo Dome When Mike Tyson fought Buster Douglas(the underdog) and this is what Tyson told me "Everyone has a plan until they get punched in the mouth".

Lonnie,Coleman is the deal. Big strong. But I think Whiteville defense will TRY to blow that quick dive SP runs with Coleman. 5 man front with right scheme might help that. But we still have to play the game. St. Paul's shot themselves in foot couple times last night and to beat good teams u can't do that. Ty Moss is a player SP has not seen this year also,quick,good arm.
Senior at that. Should be a good game. But I got Pack winning by a touch down. I've been wrong before,and also been around this conf .for 25 years,it's time a Robeson Co. team steps up. Mike Brill did it at South Robeson for years with some big,strong backs and good linemen . This year RS team is reminesant of those Brill teams.

If anyone needs me, I’ll be in a corner in a fetal position trying to cope with this year’s performance.

Every team has a down year and I expected it was about our time. Still have to come out and support the home town team!

Keep ur head up Guard trap stallion.I am a Fairmont supporter.Whiteville beat us like we stole a piece candy out a candy store .The score should been70 to 18 .They drop two touchdowns.Take ur whipping like a man an move on .Thaz what Fairmont did

I was trying to be nice and slightly comical but you resulted to insults instead. Obviously your true colors are shining through, so go hump someone else's leg.
I was also in a comedy central mood. I ain't mad at cha'. I'm going to request a urinalysis just to assure i'm straight.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT