ADVERTISEMENT

South Columbus vs. South Brunswick

dirty stallion

Sep 8, 2011
Hopefully the Stallions worked on those offensive penalties and the defensive secondary this week and can come out of Boiling Spring Lakes with a big win

Last edited:
Reactions: Tiger_Pride21
South Columbus needs to come out and be physical play with pride for the name on the front of their jersey leave it all out on the field … win or lose … fly around make plays and most importantly… just have fun …

Go Stallions!

Reactions: dirty stallion
Dirty stallion Simmons has SC losing by 37 .Waz your opinion on that prediction
Hard to say because I really don’t know much about the Cougars except I believe they had a great comeback against Richlands. But I can see why Simmons makes that prediction, honestly it’s hard to argue with it until South Columbus starts to turn the corner and get some wins.

Last edited:
30-6 South Brunswick. Big changes gotta happen at Vinegar Hill or it’s just gonna be more of the same.

75% of the problem ain’t athletes.
We’re is the other problem coming from.Every time I look on this message board.U got poster talking about how they want the QB to go under the center.Coaches adapt to times athletes they have.And u just don’t have them.Nothing wrong with that

Statement game for Stallions… we can pick on our secondary if we want to but they faced two really good qbs the last couple of weeks… still got some stuff to clean up… this team has the talent and could easily be 2-0 right now … now go BEAT Loris!

Got home watched game I recorded. Man did Rush Blackwell put on a show. This kid can run,and pass. When he rolls out good things happen. Good arm. I like this offence Dove is running. How the heck did West Bladen beat them? Congratulations Coach Dove and team!!

User,what you think now??
Good win but my prediction still stands.U not going to be mention in the same category as the big boys .2 -8 season is ok .Just some of SC fans can’t come to grip with this team.One minute something got to change.next we our back for championship.

Good win but my prediction still stands.U not going to be mention in the same category as the big boys .2 -8 season is ok .Just some of SC fans can’t come to grip with this team.One minute something got to change.next we our back for championship.
I disagree with that, we’re just trying to enjoy a 36 point comeback for a few minutes. Lot of work to get back to a perineal power, at least I know that. You should have been there, one of the most exciting 2nd halves I’ve ever witnessed

Show me the championship post?

We are allowed to celebrate a great come back… only thing any has said on here is that there is enough talent on this team to complete… which you don’t seem to agree with even though I doubt you’ve even seen the team in person …and something does need the change it should’ve never been as out of hand as it was to start with… winning puts a bandaid on but doesn’t heal anything…

Last edited:
Got home watched game I recorded. Man did Rush Blackwell put on a show. This kid can run,and pass. When he rolls out good things happen. Good arm. I like this offence Dove is running. How the heck did West Bladen beat them? Congratulations Coach Dove and team!!
He had himself a second half that’s for sure… the whole team did you’re only as the line blocks and the receivers catch… but they kill me with rolling one way and throwing back across the field … that hasn’t worked once and has been almost turnovers or turnovers almost every time ..

Show me the championship post?

We are allowed to celebrate a great come back… only thing any has said on here is that there is enough talent on this team to complete… which you don’t seem to agree with even though I doubt you’ve even seen the team in person …and something does need the change it should’ve never been as out of hand as it was to start with… winning puts a bandaid on but doesn’t heal anything…
Maybe over spoke with the championship argument. But I live in lumberton.Waz at West games.

SC offence is good as any team in conf. IMO. These kids will get better as season goes on. Alot of young talent there.
Appreciate that Eastcoast, offense was really rolling in the 2nd half but I’m with Core, that was a bandaid. Still lots to work on with the offense. But you’re also right that South has some good young talent and that is promising. Whats made me happiest is that the effort was off the charts last night!! :)

Reactions: SCHS2011
Whatever we did the last 15 minutes of this game on offense needs to be done from snap one next week. Period. And I agree with Core, South has seen two pass heavier offenses in the first two weeks of the season. If we could get a big Rivalry win again a team like loris, roll that into Union this team might could build a little confidence and get things going in the right direction. Kinda like I said in an earlier post, this team has size, and talent they just need some direction and guidance and a heavy dose of weight room 101.

Just in case anyone missed the game last night I found the footage on YouTube.

Whatever we did the last 15 minutes of this game on offense needs to be done from snap one next week. Period. And I agree with Core, South has seen two pass heavier offenses in the first two weeks of the season. If we could get a big Rivalry win again a team like loris, roll that into Union this team might could build a little confidence and get things going in the right direction. Kinda like I said in an earlier post, this team has size, and talent they just need some direction and guidance and a heavy dose of weight room 101.
I don’t know if you’ll ever see South Columbus throw the ball that much EVER again, lol. But I will say, you could just see confidence growing in the pass as the game progressed. Rush became very comfortable rolling out and the receivers did a wonderful job of getting away from the defenders, they never stopped moving and Rush would find them. Pretty sure there was 6 td passes and almost all were to different receiver. The O-line gave the qb just enough time to get the pass off. I’m with you though 2011, love to see us under center some. I’m sure we’ll be hitting the wing t hard against Loris but it was great to see diversity in the offense

Did I hear you say you play Union? Come on you will lay 100 on these guys. Saw them play WC. Sandhills and Union probably weakest two teams I've ever saw on high school football. WC don't know how good their team is,cause they haven't played anyone. Sure don't help to play teams like this.

Did I hear you say you play Union? Come on you will lay 100 on these guys. Saw them play WC. Sandhills and Union probably weakest two teams I've ever saw on high school football. WC don't know how good their team is,cause they haven't played anyone. Sure don't help to play teams like this.
Yep, if we played like we were capable of playing last week we would be sitting at 2-0 right now with a big rivalry game in loris coming up followed by a should be sure win against Union. Possibly looking at 4-0 going into the meat of our schedule, thats why last week was so huge in the larger picture of things. But its over and done with. All we can do is play whats left in front of us.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT