ADVERTISEMENT

Spc vs smc

BravesGWY

Jan 5, 2015
as we look back on the night the one thing that stuck out was how many points were scored. When you think smc you think defense and pound it. With the exception of the swain game it was a high scoring night.
3-1 isn’t bad and sounded like Swain turnover bug struck again

as we look back on the night the one thing that stuck out was how many points were scored. When you think smc you think defense and pound it. With the exception of the swain game it was a high scoring night.
3-1 isn’t bad and sounded like Swain turnover bug struck again

Listening to the broadcast, it really did sound like a replay of the North Hendo game--another one they should have won. Gotta hang on to the ball, especially in the playoffs.

Reactions: Wildcat10fan
Listening to the broadcast, it really did sound like a replay of the North Hendo game--another one they should have won. Gotta hang on to the ball, especially in the playoffs.
That’s a shame. All losses hurt but when you held the lead for the majority of the game and know you should have, could have won, well it just stings a little harder. I had in my mind Swain to go farther than any SMC team. I felt like they had come together and was peaking at the right time and was being overlooked because of their record. I hate that for Swain but still a good season with quality wins over quality opponents

Reactions: OldMaroonDevil
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT