ADVERTISEMENT

Southwest Onslow @ South Columbus

Feel relevant LoL wow that's funny there buddy. SWO is the only team in Onslow co to play late in the post season. After JHS gets curb stomped you and your wife /sister will be at the SWO game next week.

Yes Sir and hopefully I will be beside you cheering on the Stallions. I’ll be the guy in the CARDS hat, that’s short for Cardinals if you aren’t sure.

Now, how about you tell us all what SWO, do I need to spell that out for you also, needs to win?

How about you leave the wife, sister and your mommy out of this conversation... What you say big fella!!!

Yes Sir and hopefully I will be beside you cheering on the Stallions. I’ll be the guy in the CARDS hat, that’s short for Cardinals if you aren’t sure.

Now, how about you tell us all what SWO, do I need to spell that out for you also, needs to win?

How about you leave the wife, sister and your mommy out of this conversation... What you say big fella!!!
Don't pay him any mind, he tried to use the same line on me lol. He even said I live in a trailer park even though he's the one with limited reading comprehension and grammar skills.

Reactions: Footballaholic3232
Don't pay him any mind, he tried to use the same line on me lol. He even said I live in a trailer park even though he's the one with limited reading comprehension and grammar skills.[/QUOTE

If he has been here and around football since 79 then he knows the truth. He is probably still upset from being cut at Jville anyway...

I’ll get him a cool pop next time I see him standing outside the store, always makes him happy!!!

Reactions: eaglez15
Over the years Onslow County has produced some quality football teams, mainly due to Jacksonville and SWO.

Jacksonville was hurt by the opening of Northside and some coaching issues. The coaching stable is full now.

SW had a heck of a run with Padgett and it looks like the new guy has them trending in the right direction.

I am going with both teams to win this Friday.

Hey crushedorangejuice! I've been invited to ugly sweater party Saturday. Can I borrow your SWO sweater.
Man, I haven’t had any of RG’s chicken bog in over a year or two. Making my mouth water just thinking about it! Can’t figure out if I’m ready for the game or that plate with yella’ Rice more

Reactions: Eastcoastman1957
Over the years Onslow County has produced some quality football teams, mainly due to Jacksonville and SWO.

Jacksonville was hurt by the opening of Northside and some coaching issues. The coaching stable is full now.

SW had a heck of a run with Padgett and it looks like the new guy has them trending in the right direction.

I am going with both teams to win this Friday.

JHS has never been good or ever had respect of the state like SWO has

Please be serious if your going to come up here and talk like that. Their coaching staff is horrible. Beau was 0-11 his first year and 3-7 the next year. JHS is biggest school in the co and cant win shit

JHS has never been good or ever had respect of the state like SWO has

Please be serious if your going to come up here and talk like that. Their coaching staff is horrible. Beau was 0-11 his first year and 3-7 the next year. JHS is biggest school in the co and cant win shit

Homie you done lost your mind!!! Bring that trash talk with you to Do Drop, Pickett Town, Bell Fork, New River, Sandy Run, LA, Cardinal Village, Northwoods and see where that gets you... You’ll get corrected quickly, that means fast for you.

Best you concentrate on SWO and back out...

Fair well for now, Gelding!!!

Look it up in You dictionary!!!

Homie you done lost your mind!!! Bring that trash talk with you to Do Drop, Pickett Town, Bell Fork, New River, Sandy Run, LA, Cardinal Village, Northwoods and see where that gets you... You’ll get corrected quickly, that means fast for you.

Best you concentrate on SWO and back out...

Fair well for now, Gelding!!!

Look it up in You dictionary!!!

LoL wow come on dude. I'm grown, played ball in the late 70s... No one is scared of sandy run or bell fork or new river or whatever projects your talking about. I grew up Georgetown, where we laugh at people like yourself. But okay.... if you say so. Btw no one is your homie

Last edited:
LoL wow come on dude. I'm grown, played ball in the late 70s... No one is scared of sandy run or bell fork or new river or whatever projects your talking about. I grew up Georgetown, where we laugh at people like yourself. But okay.... if you say so. Btw no one is your homie

Yo Homie!! I talked with a SWO champion yesterday that feels pretty good about the game Friday night, says that y’all should be able to run the ball. Also that if the run game isn’t working then it’ll be a long night. He’s very concerned about SWO run defense.

What say you, homie?

Watched the highlights of SC and GC. Bellamy and Graham, backs for SC look good. Line blocked well. Did see any Defense for SC. Wondering how GC scored their 4 TDs, Run or Pass. GC looked like they had some beef on the line also. But their D was getting stood up and moved around.

Reactions: 1SWO1
Watched the highlights of SC and GC. Bellamy and Graham, backs for SC look good. Line blocked well. Did see any Defense for SC. Wondering how GC scored their 4 TDs, Run or Pass. GC looked like they had some beef on the line also. But their D was getting stood up and moved around.

Going to be a slug fest Friday night. Best game in the east in 2A by far. Two good programs with good teams this year. Can't wait

Reactions: StallionStrong
Crazy to think winner of this team has to then face WRH most likely then either Clinton or NE. Winner of this game will be damn battle tested come title match for sure.

Ain't it great ...... :eek: Next 3 games in in 2A East Bracket are gonna be top games in 2A ..no doubt. I wont predict 3rd round matchups....Just hope we are part of it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT