ADVERTISEMENT

Southwest Onslow @ South Columbus

You guys are funny. Love the banter. We'll see SWO Friday night. Make sure you buy some 50/50 tickets at the game. Pot should be huge and half the monies go to the SC Stallion Club who proudly support all of Stallion athletics.
Are u going to have chicken bog Friday,it's good

By the way those Bertie highlights mean very little. Absolutely nothing. We knew going in we didn't have anything to offer especially when our qb was out. His replacement was the starting wr who caught his passes who had 7 days to prepare. We would have gotten blown out either way but probably would have scored with him. That was just a warm up game for you guys. SWO did what it needed to do. Your playoffs start on Friday. Should have began running the clock continuously on the 1st play from scrimmage. lol

The highlights link was for SWO#1 so he could see them from out of state. Bertie means nothing. Our concentration is on SC 100%, baby!!

Reactions: 1SWO
South Columbus has been to 6 regional 2A Finals and one State Championship game. One of the best programs in the state not to win a State Title.

Might be, you need to be honest with yourself and others. WRH is the last team y'all would want to play. It's fixin to end crushedorangejuice. I really do think y'all beat SC,but I hope y'all don't overlook them,from fearing dem Bulldogs.

LoL you WRH fans are crazy man. Take the L with some class. You say your a better team now because of a lil freshmen. Come on man!!!!!!!!! Be serious Jordan went for 260 RAN WILD ALL DAY LONG WITH 10 in the box. W RH will get beat again by SWO this year if we meet again promise you that. WRH fears SWO stop hyping them boys up

Troll of the year. Just wait a few more days WA will walk the dog on them birds AGAIN. SWO 2-0 vs Western LoL JHS 0-2 last two years. Man it sucks to be the son of SWO your daddy
You really not trying to call someone troll of the year? I would not even know who you were if it was not for you trolling on every Jacksonville post. But anyways if you would like to think you are our daddy.. cool. Daddy gets his ass kicked by his son. Lol

You really not trying to call someone troll of the year? I would not even know who you were if it was not for you trolling on every Jacksonville post. But anyways if you would like to think you are our daddy.. cool. Daddy gets his ass kicked by his son. Lol

LoL man your a joke, Mr. Troll. Just stop now dude you make yourself looks so crazy and so far stuck up SWO football programs ass it's not even funny. Your memory must be short, a few years ago JHS was winless (0-11) 1-10 1-10 0-11 all the time. They have and never will be good at football dude. Go back into witness protection after they get curb stomped friday, just like you did after Havelock embarrassed you and your packed stands LoL you so worried bout being and beating SWO. SWO is your Superbowl. See that's what's wrong with you and JHS, you want to win the county title. Over at SWO we play to win rings clown. Go away

LoL man your a joke, Mr. Troll. Just stop now dude you make yourself looks so crazy and so far stuck up SWO football programs ass it's not even funny. Your memory must be short, a few years ago JHS was winless (0-11) 1-10 1-10 0-11 all the time. They have and never will be good at football dude. Go back into witness protection after they get curb stomped friday, just like you did after Havelock embarrassed you and your packed stands LoL you so worried bout being and beating SWO. SWO is your Superbowl. See that's what's wrong with you and JHS, you want to win the county title. Over at SWO we play to win rings clown. Go away
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Reactions: dogs79
East Bladen gets beat at home tonight,Whiteville gets blown out by Wallace tonight,maybe these 2 teams weren't as good as we thought coming into tonight.
SC will have to play their best football next Friday to get to 3 round. East is really loaded this year.

Correct, EB and WHS were not that good this season. We lost to EB by 3 on the road and by 6 to SC at home. I haven't seen SC play this year, but I also don't think they have been tested yet either. Our Three Rivers 1A/2A Conference isn't really competitive either. They will have to show up Friday though.

Correct, EB and WHS were not that good this season. We lost to EB by 3 on the road and by 6 to SC at home. I haven't seen SC play this year, but I also don't think they have been tested yet either. Our Three Rivers 1A/2A Conference isn't really competitive either. They will have to show up Friday though.
SC pretty much controlled the game against EB and Whiteville. A lot of stupid mistakes kept the score a lot closer than it should’ve been IMO. Got a lot of respect for SWO though, should be a slobber knocker for sure.

Reactions: Days of Thunder
Born n raised in da Ville....had plenty of friends and fam play for the cardinals .....i represent that orange-n-black for sure but being honest jville hasnt been to states since the early to mid 90s....no disrespect to them but in fb in Onslow County SWO is the real deal.....but how we did it before all these internet fans was we go back n forth throughout the season but come playoff tine we supported one another.....facts is these are young men who probably read these boards too.....we should All take that into consideration...........with that being said GO SWO!!! GO HARD OR GO HOME!!!!!!

Born n raised in da Ville....had plenty of friends and fam play for the cardinals .....i represent that orange-n-black for sure but being honest jville hasnt been to states since the early to mid 90s....no disrespect to them but in fb in Onslow County SWO is the real deal.....but how we did it before all these internet fans was we go back n forth throughout the season but come playoff tine we supported one another.....facts is these are young men who probably read these boards too.....we should All take that into consideration...........with that being said GO SWO!!! GO HARD OR GO HOME!!!!!!

You know I’d love to see a 2a & 3A championship brought to this little town of abundant high schools. Could you imagine the rings if we just had a single Jacksonville High School with all the talent around here!!!

Reactions: Footballaholic3232
You know I’d love to see a 2a & 3A championship brought to this little town of abundant high schools. Could you imagine the rings if we just had a single Jacksonville High School with all the talent around here!!!
Imagine that. Championships would have to go through Onsliw county almost every year.

It is hard for me to make a decision on who wins this game. One one hand, South Columbus played in a conference that was a little stronger than SWO's, but SWO played a heavier non conference schedule. But if I had to make one, I'd have to give the edge to South Columbus due to home field advantage.

U

Yes a big boy championship 4A not JV 1A championship.

Yes Sir and everyone would be sporting the Red and White!!!

Geez talking about JHS on a southwest thread. Makes sense, JHS always wanted to be like SWO. No love for JHS on the 3a board so you come troll this board. You guys are done Friday night so get it all out of your system before you go into hiding Friday night

Geez talking about JHS on a southwest thread. Makes sense, JHS always wanted to be like SWO. No love for JHS on the 3a board so you come troll this board. You guys are done Friday night so get it all out of your system before you go into hiding Friday night

Calm yourself, just trying to help you feel relevant in your community. Do you need a ride to the game Friday or will your lawnmower make it??!!!

Good Day Sir!!

Reactions: daagoob
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT