ADVERTISEMENT

Southwest Onslow @ South Columbus

Doubt what kinston gonna send NE home I been right. Just like I said clinton was gonna fall.

Whatever. Believe me NE is on a mission and most of the boys who are seniors remember the last time they played and are out for revenge. Coach said last night the same exact thing...he wanted to play kinston. You think we will lose and I think swo will lose...

and I think swo will lose...[/QUOTE]

You have been saying this all year. Respect your daddy. You will get your chance soon enough

and I think swo will lose...

You have been saying this all year. Respect your daddy. You will get your chance soon enough[/QUOTE]

So have you and so will you....if wrh doesn’t take care of you first.

Whatever. Believe me NE is on a mission and most of the boys who are seniors remember the last time they played and are out for revenge. Coach said last night the same exact thing...he wanted to play kinston. You think we will lose and I think swo will lose...
I know you would love to for SWO to lose. LMAO....Let me tell you something Wallace beat the hell out of SW last year. This senior here been apart of the Post Padgett era. Most of the team is second generation STALLIONS.

I know you would love to for SWO to lose. LMAO....Let me tell you something Wallace beat the hell out of SW last year. This senior here been apart of the Post Padgett era. Most of the team is second generation STALLIONS.

It’s funny how all swo fans are the same. You can say what you want about other teams and voice your unwanted opinions but as soon as someone says something about swo you’re all offended. Look, I couldn’t care less about swo until your superfan kept degrading our team. I hope wrh beats the crap out of y’all this time all because of the way some of you act and treat others on these forums. But whether it’s wrh or swo that comes to Elizabeth City....our boys will be ready for them!

Reactions: dogs79
It’s funny how all swo fans are the same. You can say what you want about other teams and voice your unwanted opinions but as soon as someone says something about swo you’re all offended. Look, I couldn’t care less about swo until your superfan kept degrading our team. I hope wrh beats the crap out of y’all this time all because of the way some of you act and treat others on these forums. But whether it’s wrh or swo that comes to Elizabeth City....our boys will be ready for them!

You can be ready all You want to take an ass whopping. NE small slow line will get exposed all night long.

Now back to the thread: Hats off to South Columbus!! Great team and a great group of kids. They never quit and had a great comeback going before SWO got it going again. Have heard how the SC mistakes let SWO pull away earlier, but it was also the SWO mistakes in the third quarter that allowed SC to get back into it. Most of SCs big guns are seniors, so they will have to reload for next year.
GO STALLIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It was a good game with the team that made the least amount of mistakes winning .... that’s football and that’s life ... best of luck to SWO against WRH it’s hard to beat a good team twice in one season should be another great game....

Go Stallions! Pulling for SWO the rest of the way.

Thanks tcdevil. It was all good this week with the SC posters. Dont think there were any rash perdictions on either side. The SC Stallions represented themselfs well as did the posters. Good luck in upcoming seasons. You have most always been there and will again.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT