ADVERTISEMENT

Southwest Onslow @ South Columbus

Hope you SWO fans like "Back in Black" tonight. You will hear it!

Darn, you stole another one from us: That was the headline when SWO returned to the State playoffs in 2000 as home team (wearing Black) and won their first Title ......... :cool:

Of course we got those cool Orange (Punkin Head) helmets.

Reactions: 1SWO1 and dogs79
Please do everyone up here a favor and beat SWO so we don't have to hear from their main cheerleader SWO 05 or whichever name he posts under today.
Man I swear for the life of me it’s hard not to wish this but I can’t bring myself to be a moron like him. I love Onslow county and have to root for the kids of Onslow county! I understand how this clown makes it really hard to cheer for SWO with all the stuff he says about teams, kids , coaches. I am going to wish SWO luck strictly because they are from Jacksonville. Although I think they are going to have to play their best game of the season to be successful tonight. Playing that JV schedule hurts them. Gives them a false sense of security of who they really are. Tonight everyone will find out.

Man I swear for the life of me it’s hard not to wish this but I can’t bring myself to be a moron like him. I love Onslow county and have to root for the kids of Onslow county! I understand how this clown makes it really hard to cheer for SWO with all the stuff he says about teams, kids , coaches. I am going to wish SWO luck strictly because they are from Jacksonville. Although I think they are going to have to play their best game of the season to be successful tonight. Playing that JV schedule hurts them. Gives them a false sense of security of who they really are. Tonight everyone will find out.
I can respect that. It's easy for us to root against them because we're 3 hrs away. There is a flip side though, if SWO gets knocked off tonight or next Friday then we don't get our chance to silence our biggest critic. As much as I hate to I am also hoping they advance.

There’s no video broadcast this week? I hope I didn’t sign up for that for just one game

Man y'all girls cry more then my three year old grandkid. Shut up and the boys play the game. Swo is for real. No more talking. No JV teams, no more excuses. SWO looks extra hyped as I type this. Great night for football. Show these haters what SWO football is all about

I can respect that. It's easy for us to root against them because we're 3 hrs away. There is a flip side though, if SWO gets knocked off tonight or next Friday then we don't get our chance to silence our biggest critic. As much as I hate to I am also hoping they advance.

Just stop dude. Damn gets old, you have never won anything,but you swear to God your the new england patriots. STOP HYPING UP THE WORST AREA IN THE STATE TO PLAY HIGHSCHOOL FOOTBALL

Yes!!!! Keep winning SWO, just win your next one and then Northeastern's Superfan comes to Elizabeth City

Super fan??? LoL you barely beat a down beddingfield team. You looked flat and all the excuses from you in the first half. SWO is the real deal. They will come to play vs WRH will be a HUGE SHOWDOWN AT PADGET FIELD. since your already in the state title game come down and watch the game. Oh yea fogot you have to hand out water and snacks team dad

Reactions: footsoldier
Super fan??? LoL you barely beat a down beddingfield team. You looked flat and all the excuses from you in the first half. SWO is the real deal. They will come to play vs WRH will be a HUGE SHOWDOWN AT PADGET FIELD. since your already in the state title game come down and watch the game. Oh yea fogot you have to hand out water and snacks team dad
And y'all looked good man shut up y'all just did win

Barely beat...28-0! Lol. Dude shut up!

I'm skipping our game against Kinston and coming to the Corral I think. I want to see this Smash mouth football. I'll be repping hard for my Eagles.

Please do pool hall master. Maybe some real football for you in last three months.

What a game! Best of luck to the SWO Stallions in their future endeavors. I know our boys were taught a life lesson tonight. Hard work, determination, etc. they’ve learned skills that they will carry those skills them off the field one day. That’s the beauty of football. Teamwork and the aforementioned skills may one day apply to their future lives and they’ll come back to think about how a simple game applies to much more than a 100 yard field. I know I learned my lessons and keep those skills close to my heart to this day.

Again, best of luck to the SWO Stallions.

As for my SCHS Stallions, Heck of a season! Proud of each of you and let this season be a learning point, a foundation for your future lives and I wish the best for all of you!

See you all next August!

Keep talking team dad. Your day will come clown, my office couldn't help your imbred ass

Awww fake doctor is big mad!! Lol!!!

You spell like a elementary school drop out but call me inbred! Plus you can’t even spell inbred lol! Hilarious!

Last edited:
Keep talking team dad. Your day will come clown, my office couldn't help your imbred ass

Imbred????? Lol!!!

You must not have an iPhone or you ignore your spell check alerts!!! Lol

It’s inbred doctor moron! Lol!!!!

Give it up guys. This thread is OLD NEWS...and so are your comments. Let it go

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT