ADVERTISEMENT

South Rowan @ A.L. Brown

Aug 24, 2009
Old rivals meet up this Friday. Any thoughts on this game.

Hope the rain holds off.

Reactions: Vik-Val 86
Brings back memories when these teams played back in the days when see some good battles. Last time South Rowan beat AL Brown was in 2009. I was at that game. That year I remembered Carson having a really good team as well. For this game AL Brown should come out with a comfortable win.

Brings back memories when these teams played back in the days when see some good battles. Last time South Rowan beat AL Brown was in 2009. I was at that game. That year I remembered Carson having a really good team as well. For this game AL Brown should come out with a comfortable win.
They Should, but it will depend on if Brown’s QB is aloud to play. If he can play they should win. If he can’t it maybe interesting.

Did he hurt or something
No, he got threw out of the game. Don’t know if he got ejected or disqualified. I don’t know how it is now, but used to a disqualification you could play the next week and a ejection you had to miss the next game.

No, he got threw out of the game. Don’t know if he got ejected or disqualified. I don’t know how it is now, but used to a disqualification you could play the next week and an ejection you had to miss the next game.
It’s the same way but it all depends on how the official record it in their report and NCHSAA reviews n all

With or without Kannapolis’s QB this game will be all Wonders. Possibly running clock.

I could see a world where South Rowan is competitive here. They have a nice looking running back. AL Brown cannot stop the run in the slightest.

This game really comes down to can SR limit the Brown Offense enough (with a backup QB). I suspect you’ll see a HEAVY dose of Herron

I could see a world where South Rowan is competitive here. They have a nice looking running back. AL Brown cannot stop the run in the slightest.

This game really comes down to can SR limit the Brown Offense enough (with a backup QB). I suspect you’ll see a HEAVY dose of Herron
And the kid at South is a Freshman.
Hopefully Brown will start the JV QB he is pretty good.

Wonders take it 41-14. Herron got hurt in the First Quarter and didn’t return till the 4QT and played one series.

With all do respect for SR it’s a good thing that Brown was playing SR. Starting QB didn't play, starting running back gets hurt in the 1 QT didn't return till the 4TH QT.. starting DB WR didn't play pulled muscle and had a lineman go down in the 3rd QT had to go to the hospital.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT