ADVERTISEMENT

Archbishop Moeller vs Mallard Creek

It's an impressive win for sure on a number of levels. Rankings wise, it will be a mixed bag. People won't know how to quantify this win across the board

Reactions: Vik-Val 86
I be curious to see if Mallard Creek will have more out of state games like this in the future. I believe N.C. football has stepped up to what it use to be.

This win was impressive enough. But what I think is most impressive is that 2-1 record with their out of conference schedule. This is a statement made to their conference, Weddington and the rest of NC. Congrats to the Creek on a great win.

Pick up a game mid week, drive 6 hours to southern Ohio and beat one of the most storied HS football teams in the country.....someone give me a bigger win??

Said it last week. I like this team.
Got to Ironton at 1:00 am this morning. Had 2 starters out on the OLine, was a tough obstacle to overcome before the game started. Some backups grew up today.

The season maker is next week. Last year they beat Indy, right in the game with nationally ranked Buford and the hype was real. Then got rolled by Gaffney and beat by West Charlotte.

Can't let that happen this year. Zero reason why they can't run the table and make a serious run.

Only way that slips out your mouth is if you regularly say it. Ain’t no way that’s one of the first words you think of to call a kid if you never say it😂

He should never call a game and honestly shouldn’t be around HS football or kids anymore. He should pay his couple dollars and watch like a spectator moving forward, that’s as close to the game he should ever be.

• Haha
Reactions: KingJordon704
Only way that slips out your mouth is if you regularly say it. Ain’t no way that’s one of the first words you think of to call a kid if you never say it😂

He should never call a game and honestly shouldn’t be around HS football or kids anymore. He should pay his couple dollars and watch like a spectator moving forward, that’s as close to the game he should ever be.
ngl even tho im black i was dying 😂 cause i was thinking the same

You and me both. I’m a black man but I don’t even get mad anymore…it’s in the fabric of this country. The elections every couple years can show us that. Look how they are talking about Haitians online past couple weeks smh lol
lol im not gonna speak on politics because the media causes alot of that and its mainly the side that claims they care about black ppl aka democracks

Some of these announcers on NFHS have zero business with a microphone anywhere near them. This guy in particular was brutal. Better without out any commentary.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT