ADVERTISEMENT

Archbishop Moeller vs Mallard Creek

I don't know if anyone above has said this but the entire game is now on YouTube. Just search "Moeller Football" and you can't miss it. It lasts 3 hours and 20 minutes, so it takes a lot of patience to watch the entire game, but you can fast forward through the commercials and junk breaks.

It seemed to be a fairly professional broadcast, maybe a 6.5 or 7 out of 10. I can't say I heard every word, but I doubt these commentators said anything inappropriate. At least I hope not.

I actually expected Moeller to win, not because of the quality of the teams which I know little about. I thought the travel, sleep, eating schedule, dehydration, etc., would really effect MC, but if it did, I couldn't tell it. I would say the better team won.

Last edited:
Only way that slips out your mouth is if you regularly say it. Ain’t no way that’s one of the first words you think of to call a kid if you never say it😂

He should never call a game and honestly shouldn’t be around HS football or kids anymore. He should pay his couple dollars and watch like a spectator moving forward, that’s as close to the game he should ever be.
Okay, let's not get distracted from the game by this.

MC and Weddington won't play unless it's in the playoffs. It would suit me if those two played in the Western Final, but they (whoever they is) will arrange the seeding so they won't both make it to the west final. Maybe Watauga will get the #1 seed and after a round, or two, of pushovers somebody will take #1 from them and make a mess of the seedings.

Does the Grayson loss count in playoff seeding? If it does, then MC deserves extra credit for the Moeller win. Obviously I need help in understanding the seeding process.

Last edited:
Probably should worry about West Charlotte
You're absolutely correct.

The season is not half over yet. It's hard enough to predict a week in advance, much less 6 weeks. It can be fun to make observations and assumptions, but if you're wrong you can be left looking pretty stupid. That's why I would never be a gambler.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT