ADVERTISEMENT

N Forsyth vs Reidsville

We're averaging 135 rushing yds allowed. We averaging 402 offense per game and 218 offense allowed

Last edited:
If NF could ever get a offense going they'd be tough. They can't seem to keep a QB there, if you can stop them from running it they have a hard time. Their HC Williams is one of the best defensive minded coaches I've ever met, he knows his stuff. Plus one of our old coaches does the secondary for them. Tabor only scored 42 on them which blew my mind.

Reidsville will win by what they want, but they gotta show up mentally, this NF team on JV beat them a couple of years back in a close one. I think Reidsville will remember that especially the players who played that game.

Reactions: fitguync30
If NF could ever get a offense going they'd be tough. They can't seem to keep a QB there, if you can stop them from running it they have a hard time. Their HC Williams is one of the best defensive minded coaches I've ever met, he knows his stuff. Plus one of our old coaches does the secondary for them. Tabor only scored 42 on them which blew my mind.

Reidsville will win by what they want, but they gotta show up mentally, this NF team on JV beat them a couple of years back in a close one. I think Reidsville will remember that especially the players who played that game.
Seems they have athletes at NF but can never get it together in football. Doesn't make any sense to me. Not sure if they lack coaching stability, can't get enough kids out for football and suffer from a lack of depth or..?

Seems they have athletes at NF but can never get it together in football. Doesn't make any sense to me. Not sure if they lack coaching stability, can't get enough kids out for football and suffer from a lack of depth or..?

They have athletes, because they don't match up bad with us in that department. Lack of depth is a problem, because they are in Forysth county.

They have athletes, because they don't match up bad with us in that department. Lack of depth is a problem, because they are in Forysth county.
They have probably taken it on the chin like Carver with Forsyth Co.'s stupid open enrollment. North used to be a 4A school. I am sure they have lost a lot of kids that should be playing ball at North to Reagan, Tabor, etc.

Reactions: tarheel fan1
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT